+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Slipmat
  • 1 Post By Samuraiko

Thread: Gathering skills over 300

Question Gathering skills over 300

Hi,
    I can't figure out how to go past 300 skill level in butchering, gathering, and foraging. I've been doing IA's and have acquired resources i can't do anything with. From googling, I see that Eastern Holdings would be good for that, but I have no idea where that is (and don't see it on the map). Any advice?
    thanks

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Eastern Holdings is a Storm Legion zone set in the left Continent Brevane. It's roughly level 52-54 and if you're above level 48 you can talk to the Ambassador NPC standing in a group near the main portal in Sanctum or Meridian and they will offer to teleport you to either Brevane or Dusken, the other Continent.

It will mean having to run through Cape Jule and City Core zones to reach Eastern Holdings but you should be able to gather/forage stuff along the way.

I assume you've spoken to the various trainers in Tempest Bay to learn Savant training which will take you from 300 to 375.

Hello!

I don't know what is your actual level, but in a patch (maybe 3.3?) Trion made gathering skills to level-free. So, you can foraging, mining EVERY nodes, and butcher ALL animals from your skill at lvl 1 .

Quote Originally Posted by Danielkal View Post
    Hello!

I don't know what is your actual level, but in a patch (maybe 3.3?) Trion made gathering skills to level-free. So, you can foraging, mining EVERY nodes, and butcher ALL animals from your skill at lvl 1 .
    Oops, sorry, this was not your question Anyway,a good tip for the future ;)

Have you trained for the next level of skill?

Thanks, sorry, I should have clarified. I am level 50, a guardian, and am stuck at 300 in my skills.

I see above - "I assume you've spoken to the various trainers in Tempest Bay to learn Savant training which will take you from 300 to 375."

No, I didn't know about that. I've always just talked to the ones near the crafting stations in Sanctum. Apparently I have a lot to learn.

As a disclaimer, this is the first game of this type I've ever played, so I've kind of just muddled through it thus far. I'm seriously an infinite n00b, or at least it feels that way!! (I've always been more of a simcity kind of gamer).

Thanks yall for helping! It is very much appreciated!
    Last edited by TornadoAli; 02-20-2016 at 11:08 AM. Reason: It would help if I could spell.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TornadoAli View Post
    this is the first game of this type I've ever played, so I've kind of just muddled through it thus far.
    If you ever get stuck on a quest and/or have a question, just ask in Forums, that's what the players here are for

Yep, at 300, talk to the Trainers in Tempest Bay. Your next tier is "Grandmaster". When you hit 375, talk to them again to train for "Savant" level (which caps at 450).

Enjoy!

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Thumbs up

thanks yall! figured it out! Tempest Bay is cool!
    Perpetual n00b...

+ Reply to Thread