+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Taskmaster Atrophinius minion card chain adventure questline

Default Taskmaster Atrophinius minion card chain adventure questline

~65k adventurine later:

• Purchase and loot "Minion Card: Taskmaster Atrophinius" to trigger the Minion quests.
    • 5/15 Let's put these harvesters to work! [Requires "Taskmaster Atrophinius" minion card to clear through the adventure]
    • 5/15 Autumn 'tis the season for knocking someone off, clearly
    • 5/15 There are many crops to harvest this autumn! Let's get to work
    • 8hr It looks like even Delilath the Hag wants to collect some artifacts! Minion Card: the Hag of Gloamwood
    • 5/15 Atrophinius would like the Fae to be given an invitation.
    • 8h Qu'ella emerges from her home in Gloamwood to stalk prey! Minion Card: Qu'ella the Wretched
    • 5/15 Take harvest decorations to all the main cities.
    • 5/15 The crops of corn are ready to be harvested!
    • 8h Who is going to cook the holiday roast? Haligan the Pyretouched! Minion Card: Haligan the Pyretouched
    • 5/15 It's time for the Pumpkin Pie, we need fresh gourds!
    • 8h Speak to the Nightstalker and get the Troll to join our cause! Minion Card: The Nightstalker
    • 5/15 Artifacts have been discovered within the Life Rifts!
    • 5/15 Establish diplomatic relations to the Shalistri.
    • 5/15 Tidings from the wilds! The bounty overflows!
    • 5/15 The Autumn Harvest also has its need of sacrifice...
    • 8h With the changing of the seasons, the fallen Paladin Athelan comes! Minion Card: Athelan the Fallen Paladin

***Once you complete the 8hr minion adventure quest for "Speak to the Nightstalker and get the Troll to join our cause!," you'll have to shuffle quite a bit through 5/15 and eventually cycle through 8hrs to get the "With the changing of the seasons, the fallen Paladin Athelan comes!"

Or you could have much better luck than I!

Minion cards received from 8hr adventures:
    • Minion Card: the Hag of Gloamwood (Earth, Water, Dimension)
    • Minion Card: Qu'elle the Wretched (Air, Life)
    • Minion Card: Haligan the Pyretouched (Fire, Dimension)
    • Minion Card: The Nightstalker (Death, Harvesting)
    • Minion Card: Athelan the Fallen Paladin (Life, Death, Hunting, Harvesting)

Some minion rewards received for wardrobe:
    • Grim Sweihander
    • Mace of the Harvest
    • Burning Pumpkin
    • Grimstone
    • Grim Smasher
    Last edited by Riane; 10-15-2016 at 05:56 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Great guide!

TY very much!

Please excuse my ignorance on the subject.

Are there unique adventures and stories buried in the minion decks I haven't seen yet? Also, are there additional minion cards and wardrobe items in their loot tables?

I usually just send my minions on 8 hour adventures before logging off and haven't come across anything unusual and interesting like that. I have 6 slots and 20k adventurine. Some expert advice on how I should utilize it to maximize my minion fun would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by fibes; 10-21-2015 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fibes View Post
    Please excuse my ignorance on the subject.

Are there unique adventures and stories buried in the minion decks I haven't seen yet? Also, are there additional minion cards and wardrobe items in their loot tables?
    This chain quest line is unlocked if you purchase the new minion "Taskmaster Atrophinius" (and collect) from the World Event tab in the Rift Store. This thread is dedicated entirely to just completing the quest line the quickiest to get the five minion cards that are awarded for completing it.

The rewards I listed were examples that were given for the "Taskmaster Atrophinus" quest line which ties into Autumn Harvest. The loot table is specific to these minion quests only and is not regularly available.

There should, however, be promotional 10hr minion cards you can complete when the world event is active on the 22nd at 3:30pm PST.

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    This chain quest line is unlocked if you purchase the new minion "Taskmaster Atrophinius" (and collect) from the World Event tab in the Rift Store. This thread is dedicated entirely to just completing the quest line the quickiest to get the five minion cards that are awarded for completing it.

The rewards I listed were examples that were given for the "Taskmaster Atrophinus" quest line which ties into Autumn Harvest. The loot table is specific to these minion quests only and is not regularly available.

There should, however, be promotional 10hr minion cards you can complete when the world event is active on the 22nd at 3:30pm PST.
    Wow, thanks. Out of curiosity, are there other cards available that offer similar content, or is it exclusive to holiday events?
    Also, does shuffling the 5/15 cards affect the 8hr? I noticed you were shuffling them to trigger the 8hr mission you were looking for.
    Last edited by fibes; 10-21-2015 at 12:00 PM.

Thanks, Riane. EXACTLY what I was looking for!
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Soulwalker

Default Q:

do you have to sent Minion:Taskmaster Atrophinius on all this minion quests ? & they have to be done in a particular order ?
    Last edited by Sevennn; 10-21-2015 at 12:58 PM.

Telaran

Just to clarify, Taskmaster Atrophinius has to be in your deck, doesn't need to be active?

Telaran

Small error in the guide, the first adventure you list is a generic adventure, should be:
    - Let's put these harvesters to work!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Darktwo View Post
    Small error in the guide, the first adventure you list is a generic adventure, should be:

so Darktwo, do we have to use minion Taskmaster for entire minion quest line, do you have to send it or ...is enough to be in you deck without to be used?

Thank you for the guide! I have the whole set!

And the Taskmaster only has to be used on the first mission, after that it doesn't matter.

thanks a lot for posting this !
    OneButton (soon to be a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "If my life is for rent. And I don't learn to buy. Well I deserve nothing more than I get. 'Cause nothing I have is truly mine!"

Quote Originally Posted by Darktwo View Post
    Whelp, I completely forgot about that one lol, I'll amend my original post to include this one XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevennn View Post
    do you have to sent Minion:Taskmaster Atrophinius on all this minion quests ? & they have to be done in a particular order ?
    You don't need to utilize a specific minion for any of the quests after the first required adventure card. After that you just want to utilize your highest attribute matching cards to get the best tier rewards. The 5/15 adventure cards that had 5-6 stars were the ones that gave me weapon wardrobe items .

And yes, there is a particular order--the one you see is the order you have to cycle through.

3* 5/15m => 8hr => 1* 5/15 => 8hr => 2* 5/15 => 8hr => 1* 5/15 => 8hr => 4* 5/15 => 8hr

How many times you have to shuffle to get to the questline adventure card is RNG. Could be once could be many.
    Last edited by Riane; 10-21-2015 at 02:08 PM.

750 credits is the only way to get the gateway minion card?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelani View Post
    750 credits is the only way to get the gateway minion card?
    Yes, unfortunately.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast