+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Taskmaster Atrophinius minion card chain adventure questline

Thanks for the thread Cup.

Got all mine done today with only about 4 cards between quest cards. Very lucky doing mine.
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Quote Originally Posted by kamisaibou View Post
    I've gotten two so far since completing the quest chain. The first is the one posted above ("Loot the Dimensions and see what can be uncovered.") and the second is this:

The first one showed up within a few 5/15 minute ones, and the second showed up a couple hours or so later. I didn't do anything special - use a specific minion or anything else - to get them to appear.
    So just extremely rare then?

Since me & RNG aren't on speaking terms i guess ill have to stick with the 10h ones

Telaran

Thanks Cup for the listing.

Since i don't believe in using Adventurine other than for the 10hrs, I am not speeding through it like others. Then again, am using my Beserker, who is into fishing.... so for the 5/15 ones it is a case of fill deck... fish... rinse and repeat. The 8 hr ones are done au naturel so I can actually go to work LOL.

Did go overboard with the initial 5/15s though. Seems like I misread one of your later first lot quests, so have spent a grand total of I think 400 Adventurine as I type

EDIT: All done and dusted. Went crazy with Adv so net cost was 2400 roughly. Am now taking a well earned break, and wondering what the next minion circus will bring. Again, Thanks Cup for the list of tasks, without which I might still be doing the initial 5/15s LOL.
    Last edited by Furlozza; 10-25-2015 at 09:38 PM. Reason: additional paragraph

Soulwalker

Smile Thats where Im at.

So far after i got that one I have send my minions x18 times on 5/15 missions trying to see if the next one is a 5/15 but no luck. I shuffled 8h's 6 times and nothing. About to send my 6 minions overnight on 8h and wait till reset tomorrow morning cause I dont want to spend more unecessary adventurines. I will follow up as soon as the 3rd (after Cupcakey's guide) minion quest pops.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamisaibou View Post
    I've gotten two so far since completing the quest chain. The first is the one posted above ("Loot the Dimensions and see what can be uncovered.") and the second is this:

The first one showed up within a few 5/15 minute ones, and the second showed up a couple hours or so later. I didn't do anything special - use a specific minion or anything else - to get them to appear.

Attributes have changed:
    • Taskmaster Atrophinius: Life, Diplomacy, Harvesting, Dimension.
    • Qu’ella the Wretched: Life, Assassination.
    • Haligan the Pyretouched: Fire, Death, Assassination.
    • The Nightstalker: Earth, Hunting.
    • The Hag of Gloamwood: Life, Death, Diplomacy.
    • Athelan the Fallen: Death, Artifact, Assassination.

Soulwalker

Does this need to be done within the autumn harvest timeline?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick8472 View Post
    Does this need to be done within the autumn harvest timeline?
    Yes. You can see the date range on the chain quest cards.

Plane Touched

I did all the chain adventures for the minions and i didn't recieve a single signet despite most of the results being 6 score.

I've done over 30 6 score 10 hours promo event missions and i didn't recieve a single signet here either.

This is a sick joke and i would write something very offensive to the devs if i wasn't saving my forum ban for a larger occasion.

Thanks a lot Trion, you are doing a terrific job lately.
    Last edited by Morgaith; 11-10-2015 at 09:25 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Lotimar View Post
    Yes. You can see the date range on the chain quest cards.
    Hi guys,

I finished this today (up to the epic minion), so it is still do'able outside of the halloween event.

Also, I'm still getting the special mission cards post epic minion so perhaps there is more of this chain?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4