+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Taskmaster Atrophinius minion card chain adventure questline

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelani View Post
    750 credits is the only way to get the gateway minion card?
    You can find them on the AH aswell. I just did and finished the quest chain thanks to this post

Has anyone found any autumn ones after you are done the quest chain?
    Last edited by nymerias; 10-22-2015 at 10:49 AM.

You want me to what!

Soulwalker

Not sure this is relevant, but I did find this almost *immediately* after I obtained the Athelan the Fallen.

I am returning to rift from a long break so I am unsure if that relates to any past minion chains or if this is something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathkin View Post
    Not sure this is relevant, but I did find this almost *immediately* after I obtained the Athelan the Fallen.

I am returning to rift from a long break so I am unsure if that relates to any past minion chains or if this is something new.
    Anything after I don't have detailed because I'm lazy and rely on Minion Sender to manage everything. So I literally never see anything XD.

Thanks for notating that though!

Quote Originally Posted by nymerias View Post
    You can find them on the AH aswell. I just did and finished the quest chain thanks to this post

Has anyone found any autumn ones after you are done the quest chain?
    Yes, I've gotten a few. Don't know the names because I only noticed when I got autumn harvest rewards.
    R.I.P.

Telaran

Any word on 10h adventures yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Darktwo View Post
    Any word on 10h adventures yet?
    I've seen one pop up, so they're up.

Rift Disciple

Thanks for making this post but there is a minor oversight in it (as least for those who are not using an addon).

Before shuffling one needs to let the prior minion adventure complete.

I'm sure this is very obvious to those who have done these types of adventures in the past but it wasn't obvious to me and I wasted lots of currency....

Quote Originally Posted by Ethmar View Post
    Thanks for making this post but there is a minor oversight in it (as least for those who are not using an addon).

Before shuffling one needs to let the prior minion adventure complete.

I'm sure this is very obvious to those who have done these types of adventures in the past but it wasn't obvious to me and I wasted lots of currency....
    Well, it's a quest line. You need to "complete" the quest to move on aka claim the reward from the minion. Addons have nothign to do with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    No, you don't need to spend that much adventurine. I didn't know how many of teach type of card I needed so I swapped between 5/15 and 8hr shuffling. I also spent adventurine on hurrying all.

To give a rough idea: If I shuffle an 8hr card right now, I'd have to spend 13.3k adventurine :P. Once you know the pattern required, you don't have to spend to shuffle like I did.
    Well, I ended up getting the minion card off the AH and completed all the adventures within about five minutes, so I had pretty good RNG. Total cost for me was about 11k adventurine which seems reasonable, given that I instantly shuffled all adventures, including the short ones.

Awesome guide, thank you!

Ascendant

Thank you so much for doing this guide!

Hi! I just want to make sure I understand this all correctly. I did the one last yr for the Greatfather Frost, & it all worked out well.

In order to do this one, do I have to shuffle in order for the correct cards to pop up? You mentioned shuffling & cycling. As long as I just keep doing the 5/15 adventures, without shuffling, then the next appropriate card should pop up in order still, right?
    Dimensions: TORTURE CHAMBER ( 10/2014 ) on Wolfsbane by Tuasemper
    NEW DISCOVERIES (9/2015) on Wolfsbane by Elleeander

Quote Originally Posted by Tuasemper View Post
    Hi! I just want to make sure I understand this all correctly. I did the one last yr for the Greatfather Frost, & it all worked out well.

In order to do this one, do I have to shuffle in order for the correct cards to pop up? You mentioned shuffling & cycling. As long as I just keep doing the 5/15 adventures, without shuffling, then the next appropriate card should pop up in order still, right?
    You don't have to shuffle. Once you have Atrophinus you'll get the adventures if you simply do the requisite combos as Riane has listed. Those of us who have little patience rush the process by shuffling (not to mention that I have so much aventurine laying around, I just shuffle because I CAN....)

The holiday event is 3 weeks. That's more than enough time to get all the minions without any shuffling at all.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Soulwalker

Smile Thx for this.

Ty! So far so good... On my second 8h adventure and only around 3k adventurines used so far.

A quick question: Others seem to be able to still get the 5/15min & 8h chain adventures to show up after aquiring "Athelan" (and thus have a chance to get costumes & currency), but i haven't seen any of them yesterday nor today despite rolling the 5/15min non stop. I can only get the 10h ones.

Is this some bug or am i doing something wrong?

Rift Disciple

I've gotten two so far since completing the quest chain. The first is the one posted above ("Loot the Dimensions and see what can be uncovered.") and the second is this:

The first one showed up within a few 5/15 minute ones, and the second showed up a couple hours or so later. I didn't do anything special - use a specific minion or anything else - to get them to appear.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast