+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Time to Level Profession?

Shield of Telara

Default Best Time to Level Profession?

Is there a best time to level your profession? Or does it all depend on what you want to do?

What I am wanting to know is that is it a good idea to just level up a character to max then start leveling your professions? Or do it while you are leveling?

I can see that professions can possibly give you some good things while leveling.

Shield of Telara

Is there a way that a mod can move this to the right section since there is no way of deleting a thread? I am afraid if I ask the same questions in a different section that I will be counted as double posting and that is a no no in some forums.

The fastest way to level your profession(s) is to have a boat load of mats to use. Having the Transcendent Skill Sphere will help you out a ton. The problem you may have is that you'll need plat to buy the mats of the AH. Of course you do have the option of going on to gather them yourself, but where is the fun in that?

To answer your question: You can pretty much lvl up any one of the profession anytime, but I prefer to kill 2 birds with one stone on my lower lvl characters (craft and/or gather as I am leveling). But if I want/need to level up another profession while on my max lvl toons, I use the Transcendent Skill Sphere and try to level it to max asap less it nags me (of course you don't absolutely need to use the Sphere)
    Shaolonfeng - Lvl 65 Warrior Khazeshini - Lvl 65 Mage
    Natsuno - Lvl 65 Rogue Erystar - Lvl 65 Cleric Tereni - Lvl 8 Primalist
    Grump Queen, Gives no S**ts, Mindless Pyromancer, Full-time Raid Healer

+ Reply to Thread