+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tips & Tricks to attain Uncle Stans Super Secret Fishin Pole & Lure.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Please Note: Fishing for Stans Lure has not been applied to Starfall zones "yet."
    Actually I fished up Stans Super Secret Lure recipe on launch day in Scatherran Forest
    So it must be already in

Quote Originally Posted by Xeasike View Post
    Actually I fished up Stans Super Secret Lure recipe on launch day in Scatherran Forest
    So it must be already in
    Oh nice I'll let Tacitus know if he doesn't read this first. Grats!

Soulwalker

Default Stans infra-cell affinity pole

I am hoping to find an answer as to if I can buy stans infra-cell fishing pole with affinity points and use it to fish up stans super lure recipie? And can i do this in the new starfall prophecy zones? I really appreciate some help. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerianah View Post
    I am hoping to find an answer as to if I can buy stans infra-cell fishing pole with affinity points and use it to fish up stans super lure recipie? And can i do this in the new starfall prophecy zones? I really appreciate some help. Thank you.
    Hi Stans Infra-cell Pole only fishes the rare items on Stans Loot table using both lures via affinity.

To get Stans crafted pole recipe these are the instructions as listed in the original post on page one of this thread:
    • You need to be Level 62
    • You need 420 fishing to fish for Stans fishing pole recipe 450 to make the pole
    • Once you attain the recipe, you follow the recipes instructions to craft the fishing pole
    • You will now be able to fish for the lure recipe using this fishing pole
    • Once you attain the recipe you can now craft lures for the items mentioned above.

You can get Stans lure with the correct pole only in POW PTW and Starfall Prophecy zones.

I also have this post on Affinity Lures and Dimensions should it be of any help.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 02-08-2017 at 09:05 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Amielle View Post
    I recon someone had fished "King Fisher, bane of the deep" mount from stan's lure, but I dont understand the fuss about it, it has exactly the same skin as the one you would get in ember isle IA sometimes. Nothing impressive or new.

*I used the treasure box lure and it took me 2-3 days of fishing to get the box, and about the same for the lure*
    What a guildie told me is that mount keeps you from getting dismounted. He purchased it from the AH.

Personally I like the challenge of fishing something up, but hey if it's cheap, i'll buy one also.
    Last edited by Teekah; 02-20-2017 at 12:22 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3