+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 450 outfiter what now?

Soulwalker

Default 450 outfiter what now?

Hi everyone,

i just started playign rift again after a ~4 month break.
    One of the first things i did was get my outfiter to 450. However now that im max level i dont really now what i can do with it. Sure i can craft some 100hit armor but outside of that nothing really special. Is there a place where i can get good recipes for advanced gear? Also i spent alot of plat to get level 450. Whats the best way to get that back? (outside empyrean bags)

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Higheloguy View Post
    Hi everyone,

i just started playing rift again after a ~4 month break.
    One of the first things i did was get my outfitter to 450. However now that im max level i dont really now what i can do with it. Sure i can craft some 100hit armor but outside of that nothing really special. Is there a place where i can get good recipes for advanced gear? Also i spent alot of plat to get level 450. Whats the best way to get that back? (outside empyrean bags)

Regards
    You'll have to do dailies for Onir rep, and then get the better amenders with your crafting marks (you can kinda make your money back with the advanced + amenders - altho the mats for higher than adv amenders is ridiculous lol). Aside from that, that's it really for outfitters sadly.
    ♥,
    Sylverlune
    Goodbye my lovely alts, I knew you well
    My Ascend-A-Friend code: 2HRDPTLT2WTFDTWM6GDP
    *It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!* - REM

Soulwalker

I've been wondering the same thing! I want to make the best of the best.. but I have no clue what that would be

once you hit 450 you need to do a ton of dailies and then you can buy the recipes for the amenders to turn your 100 hit gear into 125 hit gear. Most of the crafting is more viable than the pre 60 stuff but the selling can be very up and down. the very unfortunate thing is that when you get to tormented amenders you will need dreamweaving for hazy and lucid dreams to make the most advanced amenders to fully upgrade.
    tdivan@hailol <Dol Amroth>

Plane Touched

Look at what Bob is selling in the crafting area of margle to see pretty much all that is "exciting" about crafting these days.

The amenders are required to upgrade gear, even raid drops.
    They're also used to purchase the 32 slot bag.

But yeah, besides that, you get a minion. I believe it's an attractor one.

+ Reply to Thread