+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Storm Legion fish locations and lure guide

Default Storm Legion fish locations and lure guide

This guide exists to list fishing locations and data on lures for the Storm Legion expansion. Later on I may add more in depth information such as which fish are used for dailies/weeklies etc.

Lure data is still under construction as I did not gather the lure data from beta.

Table of Contents
    1. Fish locations
    2. Lures
    3. Misc

1. Fish Locations

This spreadsheet lists fish in SL zones and where they can be found. At the moment, all known fish are split by continent, not by zone. Minimum fishing required for all SL zones is 270.

2. Lures

Unfortunately, I did not record data about vendor recipe lures. I currently only have limited data on the lures I got from tackle boxes.

Vendor lure recipes for specific fish cost 150 Artisans Marks for uncommon fish and 250 for rare fish.

[Rare Brevanic Fish Lure] - Guarantees you catch Uncommon, Rare, or Epic fish. 6 charges. Applicable to Lucky or better fishing poles. Only useful in Brevane and Dusken. Req lvl51, fishing 325. Recipe: Dusken Eel, Kraken Hatchling.

[Enduring Magnetic Lure] - Triples your chances of fishing up collectible artifacts. 10 min duration. Applicable to Lucky or better fishing poles. Req lvl54, fishing 350. Recipe: Sharpfin, Sunhorse, 2x Giant Pondleaper.

[Enduring Trophy Lure] - Triples your chances of fishing up trophy fish and treasure. 15 min duration. Applicable to Lucky or better fishing poles. Req lvl54, fishing 350.

[Rare Brevanic Artifact Attractor] - Guarantees you fish up uncommon or rare collectible artifacts. 2 charges. Applicable to Brevanic or better fishing poles. Only useful in Brevane and Dusken. Req lvl60, fishing 375. Recipe: Gossamer Cord, Diving Ouzel, Longspine Urchin. {note: I assume this has a long cool-down similar to the Rare Artifact Attractor}

3. Misc

New fishing pole:[Brevanic Fishing Pole] (the recipe on the trainer called it a Twisted Fishing Pole, but the item tooltip says Brevanic). Req fishing 375. Recipe: 2x Rhenium Bar, Gossamer Cord, 5x Empyrean Planar Dust, Laminated Madrosa Lumber.

since I cannot edit the post, a Google Docs version of the guide can be found here that will be kept updated

Telaran

Any chance you found the recipe for [Enduring Trophy Lure] anywhere?

I found that the enduring magnetic lure gives 15 mins on the pole and not 10 mins.. I'm hoping the tooltip is incorrect and brings the duration in line with the enduring trophy lure..

JJ..

Quote Originally Posted by RaGeD View Post
    Any chance you found the recipe for [Enduring Trophy Lure] anywhere?
    Found and added.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Dyeus View Post
    Found and added.
    where do you get it at?

Soulwalker

The Longspine Urchin is found in deep water in Steppes of Infinity.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Dyeus View Post
    Found and added.
    Would you mind telling me which faction got you the recipe and/or if by tackle boxes you mean the chests you fish up,which zone you got it from.
    Thanks for your work mate,making things quite easier.

Quote Originally Posted by RaGeD View Post
    Would you mind telling me which faction got you the recipe and/or if by tackle boxes you mean the chests you fish up,which zone you got it from.
    Thanks for your work mate,making things quite easier.
    Tackle boxes are from the turn-ins. I got my recipe from the Caretakers turn-in.

Telaran

hello
    No lure for a specific fish ?
    Arnakk <Virus> Cleric - FT 4/4 + 1 - EE 5/5
    Arnakkk <Virus> Rogue - FT 2/5 - EE 2/5
    Lancedufeu <Virus> Mage -

+ Reply to Thread