+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By spago

Thread: PvP Warrior Builds: Looking for pvp Healing build

Soulwalker

Default PvP Warrior Builds: Looking for pvp Healing build

I mostly PvP, or scrictly PvP. I am having a blast playing Paragon, I would like to switch up and do some healing. I see a few folks doing War healing and it does pretty good. What builds are recommended for this, I have never even tried any healing or tanking on my war, just player killer so far.
    Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terrora View Post
    I mostly PvP, or scrictly PvP. I am having a blast playing Paragon, I would like to switch up and do some healing. I see a few folks doing War healing and it does pretty good. What builds are recommended for this, I have never even tried any healing or tanking on my war, just player killer so far.
    Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks
    Hi,

You probably just checked the first page of the warrior guides but there is a couple in page 2 for example this 61WC.
    You can try this one first to get used to it and maybe adapt it then with a hybrid WC/LIB build with more points in Liberator to boost your heals.

Bye
    Mhiana / Mianna @brisesol

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Keeff View Post
    Hi,

You probably just checked the first page of the warrior guides but there is a couple in page 2 for example this 61WC.
    You can try this one first to get used to it and maybe adapt it then with a hybrid WC/LIB build with more points in Liberator to boost your heals.

Bye
    Yes you're right, I don't usually go much further than page one, I always fear that the older posts don't work anymore, nerfed or whatever. I had read the post you sent, even tried it. You're right I need to suck it up and just start testing and see what works, and move towards more LIB. Actually I just need to learn how to play it.
    Thank you for responding.

Telaran

I know this is in the guide section, but I can't move it and wanted to follow-up on this.

I'm extremely frustrated.

Gear is low, have full pvp gear on the left, 1 earring, 1 ring, crappy "Key" trinket, PVP seal and 3-piece crystal bonus on the right. Have only 1 pvp wep (MH).

Zero pvp essences (hooray rng - like ... you couldn't even give me a phys crit one?)

CP = 4000-ish (yes, I know it's low)

frags = a joke (rng hates me even more)

I'm working on the gear side ... but I see see other WC's literally tanking an entire team. I understand that it's not purely gear ... but would appreciate some help.

I've tried both 61-WC and 41+ WC variants, even taking Touch of Life Pally for an extra self-heal when in trouble.

I drop Stand Tall on my heal target (me if needed)
    Drop Leg LT for the extra 10% from WC heals
    Drop DGU!
    "spam" IWU! and WSU! while keeping an eye on energy
    Watch my heal target die as I either

1. run out of energy and can't drop other CDs/heals
    2. see them take 60k Thresher Maw hits while the Primalist laughs at my 4k heals (replace TM/Primalist with appropriate warrior/inquisitor/NB/sin burst)

I've run ACT to track my heals ... IWU and WSU are typically healing for about 4k-ish each. Compared to some very geared WC's I've seen, that's about half of what they're healing for.

So ... what am I missing? Is it just gear? If so, I'll just grind away ... if not, what are some other tricks in terms of specs/priorities/abilities that could help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by spago View Post
    I've tried both 61-WC and 41+ WC variants, even taking Touch of Life Pally for an extra self-heal when in trouble.
    They all are pretty good if well played but the 41+ specs are BiS I think

I drop Stand Tall on my heal target (me if needed)
    Even though you're not damaged, apply it on you and get close to your target if you can to benefit from passive Battlesong as much as possible

1. run out of energy and can't drop other CDs/heals
    Make sure to use a couple of CYB while when TR is on CD. And don't wait to use TR asap to get max crits.

2. see them take 60k Thresher Maw hits while the Primalist laughs at my 4k heals
    Hum... Here you can't do much except waiting spec balance... on day... or not ^^'

I've run ACT to track my heals ... IWU and WSU are typically healing for about 4k-ish each. Compared to some very geared WC's I've seen, that's about half of what they're healing for.
    Man, gear is very important. If you only have the half of full pvp gear, you provide half of the full heal intended. Essences and Frags give you the best stat in crit power, so get it and equip it asap and apply BiS CP runes as well
    Mhiana / Mianna @brisesol

+ Reply to Thread