+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hokhmah

Thread: 4.5 Meta Liberator

Cool 4.5 Meta Liberator

4.5 Meta Liberator-liberator_01.jpg

The full tuning package for your Liberator

What's so special about this?

-> Quick and strong passive ticks save people faster than you could hope to react.
    Positive Reaction gets utilised to the maximum, providing cloromancer-like passive ticks.

The two variants:

Meta Lib - Super strong & easy Hot focused aoe heal
    Spoiler!

Mac Lib - Target focused tank/aoe heal hybrid.

Spoiler!

Advanced info for whoever is interested:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Shas; 10-09-2019 at 06:04 AM. Reason: mac lib

Rift Disciple

Change things around for ya

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    #show Extraordinary Care
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Stand Tall!
    cast Quick Remedy
    cast Corrective Measures
    cast Jolt
    cast Mass Casualty Response
    cast Ameliorate
    cast Extraordinary Care
    cast Group Assistance

QR and CM share the same 15sec CD. QR gives 3ap, CM needs 3ap. No reason they shouldn't go hand in hand. Also spamming could cause clipping of Ameliorate, so it wouldn't activate CM nor be useful for MCR; moved down for this purpose

#2 Emergency group save, can be used 5 times in a row.
    #show Medical Facility
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Medical Facility
    cast Deliverance
    cast I'm with you!
    cast Jolt

Medical Facility gives you 2 ap, and doesn't consume them when casting Deliverance during it's cd. Having IWY at the top negates the whole purpose of the MF since you'd never get around to casting Deliverance. Moved down so it's still useful to use outside of cd block, getting a deliverance cast every other gcd.

Red face

Thanks for the nitpicking. Bare with me i'm mainly writing down the english translations from my mind not doublechecking everything. Aggree on the cd one and duno how that sliped in there. fixed

Ameriolate > quick remedy. Ameriolate gives 3 points aswell. Best you use it separate. Then the macro has no difference. Also you shouldn't rely on your abilities to stay synced all the time. One cleanse etc can mess it up. so you have 3 combopoints, Corrective Measures on cd and delay Ameriolate with Mass Casualty resulting in a Corrective delay. In the end the 'macro' is to be able to performw ith it out of the box. Over time everyone better get used to what it does and may bind all the spells separate.
    Quick Remedy is for an autosynced macro only. I'm with you does the same @1sec gcd.

With your order the following happens: Being on 3 stacks Mass casualty and 2 combo points it will rebuff 2 Mass casualty and delay Ameriolate (while every delay adds up). I think it's just closer to the old onbutton.

To clipping Ameriolate: When you cant even control your apm on a onebutton you may want to rethink something, not that it matters much on the numbers here^^

Those are two encounter from Hendrik on his first try with the mac Lib.
    Notice the distribution difference between overhealing (top, black) and active healing (bottom,red)

4.5 Meta Liberator-2019-02-21_011604.jpg
    macedonian because of Phalanx! btw
    4.5 Meta Liberator-2019-02-21_012338.jpg
    cheers
    Last edited by Shas; 02-20-2019 at 05:15 PM.

Rift Disciple

With your order the following happens: Being on 3 stacks Mass casualty and 2 combo points it will rebuff 2 Mass casualty and delay Ameriolate (while every delay adds up). I think it's just closer to the old onbutton.

To clipping Ameriolate: When you cant even control your apm on a onebutton you may want to rethink something, not that it matters much on the numbers here^^
    I'm not hating on you - But if you give a primarily 1 button spam to people they will invariably spam it... Which means clipping Ameliorate will occur; which is the only reason i touched it at all. - I personally feel it should always be on it's own and used for the 6% damage reduction given to the raid, moreso than for healing or AP purposes.

I disagree about QR being purely for syncing as well, because of it's 12sec hot effect. Boosted by the eternal makes it really quite potent - Which is basically what that macro mainly is: a refresher during eternal boost.

Nice parses... But I don't really care. 13mil is still small fries when you can get 2 and even 3 stacks of the eternal proc.
    Attached Images  

Plane Touched

2-3 stack that you can "store" in stand tall , that give another 2-3 stack for the ability
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...rnal-proc.html

And someone in a T1 raid picking it up an using it onebutton to get the job done is in everyone's interest at that point and totally supported. Nevertheless playing it for a while and not being handicapped (as i know some ppl) you as a healer, such as on any other spec are expected to get to know what you are doing :P
    I myself use the 'onebutton macro' as base and fallback button which you should always have when **** hits the fan.
    Whoever hesitates to trust into Liberator and tries to spam I'm with you + Deliverance, give it a try.

Overclocking warr eternals is pretty much what the 'overclocked' pala and liberator is all about. (lol)
    Having everything ticking with 1mil+ on you as tank simply makes further maxing neglectable.

The lg and mac Lib simply can handle infinite mil ticks with Positive Reaction and is a viable base to max the potential.

About QR and the order in macros. I am running this for almost a year now and soemtimes reality differs from theory.
    QR ticks for 18 seconds with 64 4/4. with Stand Tall! and Jolt you have 2 passive ogcd's working into Positive Reaction making you less dependent on 'active' heals. Sometimes you find yourself with perfectly working macros which may not make sence on the first look. This priority order simply is one of the most satisfying and relyable healing pictures since 65 Warden.

I'm curious about the numbers of other specs calling 8-22mil hps +shields+dmg reduction small fires.
    Oc Pala with every bit of healing incomming being drastically increased made a frend able to 'no heal needet' Spes on blue/ green gear. Shoutout to Zorsk who had the balls to dive in without shield.

Personal addion: Reuploadet the Libs from another post since we stumble upon <800k hps healers frequently. With the goal that specs can get picked up inbetween pulls, i went over simplyfying the presentations. When i share math and thoughts i get pmed about basics. When i keep it simple i get called out for lack of detail. This makes the forum a tiring place lately.
    As much as i appreciate hints about mistakes, I'd love to see a little more testing and data from people before raising the voice about a spec's worth.
    Last edited by Shas; 02-22-2019 at 02:28 PM.

Plane Touched

As much as i appreciate hints about mistakes, I'd love to see a little more testing and data from people before raising the voice about a spec's worth.
    I'm using my own version of liberator i made a long time ago, which is pretty similar to the one you posted here, mine have 4 macros however.
    https://prancingturtle.com//Encounte...ity&filter=all
    Here is the breakdown of spells , which should be pretty similar to yours , if you play it like this as a solo healer on first BOS boss.

I'm curious about the numbers of other specs calling 8-22mil hps +shields+dmg reduction small fires.
    4.5 Meta Liberator-overheal-qf.jpg

We have no shielding as primalist, also some of our hardest healing spells aren't on the Overhealing parser , but you can see an example here of another calling healing , for a 10man group in QF. It was from 8 month ago, and our healing spec as prima only got stronger even after eternal stacking change and the patch since then. Tank was a mage , so not a OC paladin , and ST healing on him was around 3.5M hps.

I also prefer having ameliorate on his own , and i only use him when i need the damage reduction it give , personnal preference.
    I would suggest to add Deep breath at the beginning of all your macros , so if during the fight you get back to full power , it consume all the power to give instantly back the eternal proc, that's how i play my liberator spec. The "lost" GCD isn't really important since most of our heals come from HoT , and i prefer loosing 1 GCD over 3 to 6 sec without eternal buff.
    Last edited by Hokhmah; 02-21-2019 at 02:06 PM.

Thanks for the input, love it. The more you macro the less control you have. Usually i start the 'rotation' way before the pull and don't stop until then; - but good idea to let it max on eternal 0secs and then pop DB.

-> Can you make a viable psoydo sup heal pelase? tx

Atm it seems you are either have a healer pulling multi million, one below 800k and nothing inbetween ^^

When did you do the Lib and why didn't you share it?? ^^
    Last edited by Shas; 02-21-2019 at 02:54 PM.

Plane Touched

The control can be acquire the more you play the spec ;)
    My macros are : Spam , Liberation treatment , MCR , PR, so i have total control over my hots and when i want to refresh them.
    For example , if a big hit i coming , i refresh them earlier then i have free use of ameliorate during 3sec , since i won't need to refresh my hots. But yeah , more macros = you need to practice more your spec.
    I also pre stack all the hot , so i don't have any bad surprise at the start of the fight , specially when you solo heal some boss.
    Last edited by Hokhmah; 02-21-2019 at 02:47 PM.

Are we starting a howtohealing 101? xD

What comes next is a Lib doing good dmg. Lz se how to do that.

Plane Touched

if some people are doing 800k healing with some spec , maybe we should ;) but yeah whatever ^^
    I give a shot to beastmaster liberator , was kinda sucessfull healing side , like it have 10-15% more heal than a tactbard or wardocle , but i stopped the project, since it didn't do enough dps on the other side.
    Last edited by Hokhmah; 02-21-2019 at 03:07 PM.

Lightbulb

If icy burst procced on the pet's attacks..

oh look there is one

https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#...Gxigwc/9f|Pu_w

Keep up We are unbowed! on everyone.
    Keep up Retaliation.'
    Seasoned Strike as default non-followup.
    Stand and deliver! benefits from Unleashed.
    Might be fun on tdnm council.
    Id spontaniously say it does 500k-infinite dmg @ 1mil hps
    I don't feel like testing it tbh.

Trying a new way to explain mechanics. Feedback pls.

You could slap Deliverance into your onebutton macro for 5-6mil hps overhealing but nobody gives a **** about that ^^
    Last edited by Shas; 06-24-2019 at 11:17 PM.

Hierosolyma | Katane | Azuren | Jeru | Syenn | Shas | Shaslol | Shastroll

+ Reply to Thread