+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't fix 4.5 macros/rotation!

Soulwalker

Question Can't fix 4.5 macros/rotation!

I don't get a ton of play time; was happy with my ranged 61T/15R/0WL build, but now it needs to be rebuilt in 4.5

If anyone has time to create some help for me with this, I'd appreciate it. I've spent hours messing with it, but can't get even 1/3 of the DPS I used to. (~800) I can't get macros to fire correctly anymore!

Cheers and thx for reading,
    Isteria

Rift Disciple

There wasn't anything changed in such a way that would ruin the old macro's, beyond the removal of Legendary Sergeants Orders... Keeping that in a macro, means you're gonna be using that regular ability every 8 seconds, yanking mobs in to you. - Otherwise, the changes to shock pulse, double pulse, arc, and the likes... They still have the same cooldowns they did before.

I don't believe the problem lies in the macro's. Tempest took a huge hit with the change to Legendary Double Pulse... Doing a typical tempest rotation is actually a huge loss in dps compared to the one button, and hybrid rb variants that are already up in other threads.

Have you tried giving those a shot already?

Soulwalker

I don't believe the problem lies in the macro's. Tempest took a huge hit with the change to Legendary Double Pulse... Doing a typical tempest rotation is actually a huge loss in dps compared to the one button, and hybrid rb variants that are already up in other threads.

Have you tried giving those a shot already?[/QUOTE]

Well---no, I haven't. I didn't realize they killed LEG DP........

Guess I need to "move on" to a diff build. Considering I've been playing the 61T/15R for so long--what would you recommend for me--if you'd be so kind?
    Thank you for your response!

+ Reply to Thread