+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Parse Comparisons

Default Parse Comparisons

Just want to see what everyone else is getting with the various guides going up so others have a better understanding where they should be with their current gear/stats.

I typically main tank for my guild so almost all of my gear is preserver and have a mix of warrior/rogue essences.

Going from Left to Right:
    Reaver | Tempest | 41 Tempest / 27 Riftblade / 8 Paragon

I haven't tried 61 Paragon, Warlord and Riftblade just yet, but so far it seems like there's not really a point in using the other 2 (posted above) when reaver is doing almost as much / more, but also has the benefit of being able to cleave. I've been seeing a similar thing happen with rogues and 61 Nightblade vs 61 Marksman doing almost the same. One has an interrupt + tons of cleave whereas the other doesn't.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Prophet of Telara

Riftblade with two 1 hand weapons currently seem to be the top DPS build for warriors. With the 1 hand weapon from TD NM and T2 Equip 1.3 M+ DPS single target is possible. In my comparison list for BoS is also the Riftblade above the other warrior specs.

Parse Comparisons-stats.jpgParse Comparisons-ping.pngParse Comparisons-dummy.png

61Temp 10Para 5RB / 41Temp 27RB 8Para

Parse Comparisons-61temp-10para-5rb.jpgParse Comparisons-41temp-27rb-8para.jpg

61RB 11Temp 4WC / 61RB 13RV 2WC

Parse Comparisons-61rb-11temp-4rv.jpgParse Comparisons-61rb-13rv-2wc.jpg

61RV 11Temp 4WC / 61Para 12RB 3Temp

Parse Comparisons-61rv-11temp-4wc.jpgParse Comparisons-61para-12rb-3temp.jpg

61BM 12RB 3WC

Parse Comparisons-61bm-12rb-3wc.jpg
    Last edited by jsjoe; 07-23-2018 at 08:08 AM.
    <Unicef>
    Hyung@Deepwood, Zonna@Deepwood, Zopop@Deepwood
    Zentoo@deepwood, Zotto@deepwood

thanks for ur work and effort

Soulwalker

Default Holyroller?

Hi Holy,

I've been playing various T builds for quite a while.Your 61RB/11T/4WC seems to be very good, considering my medium T2-T3 gear. Would you be willing to post a few of the macros you use? If not--can you give some macro advise?

Thanks for your work on this!
    Isteria

I didn't post any RB guides. I think you may be mistaking me for Waseem or Jsjoe. http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ade-guide.html

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    I didn't post any RB guides. I think you may be mistaking me for Waseem or Jsjoe. http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ade-guide.html
    Ah...apologies! and thanks for the link......

Regards!

+ Reply to Thread