+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 4.5 tempest will do 900k-1.1mill

Soulwalker

Default 4.5 tempest will do 900k-1.1mill

VERY EAST TO USE I BOTTON SPAM

ON PULL USE SHOCK PULSE TO JUST YOUR 1ST STACK OF TACTICS ,THEN WHEN U HAVE A CHANCE IN MELEE USE SWIFT STRIKE AND JUST SPAM ENJOY
    SPAM:
    #show Shock Pulse
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast @self Power Manipulation
    cast Double Pulse
    cast Wavelength
    cast Jolt
    cast Charged Pulse
    cast Delayed Pulse
    cast Dual Pulse
    cast Electricity Cascade
    cast Shock Pulse
    cast Icy Burst

SORRY 1ST TIME POSTING A SPEC HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU ALSO MY WARRIOR ONLY 2459 HIT AND 37% CRIT /AND 50KAP ALSO USE 2HAND ETERNAL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4.5 tempest will do 900k-1.1mill-tempest-1-mill.jpg  

Soulwalker

I will post another rever spec i use tomm

Shadowlander

Very good but why get in melee? 2x Shock Pulse = 2 stacks of Tactics. No need to actually cast Swift Strike, the legendary gives the ability to increase the # of stacks you can have via any of ability that gives legendary tactics (Reaver's Ravaging Strike)

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Pints View Post
    Very good but why get in melee? 2x Shock Pulse = 2 stacks of Tactics. No need to actually cast Swift Strike, the legendary gives the ability to increase the # of stacks you can have via any of ability that gives legendary tactics (Reaver's Ravaging Strike)

I usually go melee for the trinket proc even with range spec.

Rift Chaser

Can't see the points....

Soulwalker

can you show what points?

Ascendant

Click "Fill all' For Tempest.

10 points in Paragon's is easy, since it's the other points don't do anything.

Increase to physical damage? Tempest is all Non-Physcal damage. A debilitate? No. A buff to follow ups? You don't use follow ups.

So your left with Teaching of the Five Rings and Weapon Familiarity.

As for the Rift blade side, It's a buff to Storm Blade which does something, or 10% resist ignore which is pretty much useless. So a clear choice there.
    Burst before or after Rift implosion, never both.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Repster View Post
    Click "Fill all' For Tempest.

10 points in Paragon's is easy, since it's the other points don't do anything.

Increase to physical damage? Tempest is all Non-Physcal damage. A debilitate? No. A buff to follow ups? You don't use follow ups.

So your left with Teaching of the Five Rings and Weapon Familiarity.

As for the Rift blade side, It's a buff to Storm Blade which does something, or 10% resist ignore which is pretty much useless. So a clear choice there.
    Thanks it was the rift blade points what I didn't know 10% of a boss res could be a lot?

Soulwalker

With my stats (34k str, 37k ap and 24.9% cp) I was getting more dps boost from 2% damage increase than from 2% attack power and weapon contribution increase. (so 8 para 7 riftblade is a bit better)

At which attack power does it switch back?

Also, I'm confused as to why you have resonating strikes (61 mastery) active and no storm shield in the macro, changing these would increase power drain so less downtime between eternal procs.

And last, Electricity Cascade won't activate unless there is enough downtime the macro won't get triggered until gcd has finished ticking, because icy burst will trigger during gcd tick and steal the attack points.

Following along this thread in case i want to revisit tempest at one point and it resembles my name
    If you are making a spec, it might be good to also list the buffs to put up, although it is pretty simple to figure out Just being more thorough
    Last edited by Onebutton; 07-20-2018 at 04:49 PM.
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Rift Chaser

I pull about 550k dps with this second from last wep and 3000cp. I guess the 1.1m needs cp cap and final eternal?

Xly
    Rift Chaser

To make it short, yes. 3k CP is about 5.5k below what you want for max dmg. Last stage eternal is also quite a big boost.

Rift Disciple

Question. I don't think Icy Burst will proc with this macro. Shock Pulse will just keep hitting since it is instant?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotflashes View Post
    Question. I don't think Icy Burst will proc with this macro. Shock Pulse will just keep hitting since it is instant?
    Icy Burst is off global cooldown and will go off before Shock Pulse. Despite where OGCD abilities are in the macro, they will happen first.
    Last edited by Skiye; 08-04-2018 at 02:42 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Hotflashes View Post
    Shock Pulse does take priority, but only when your global cooldown is up. Icy burst will go off when you hit the macro in between global cooldowns.

Don't hit the button every 1 second. Hit it 3 times a second.
    Burst before or after Rift implosion, never both.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast