+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Paragon/Riftblade

Quote Originally Posted by ocalen View Post
    you can dps more if you activate your buff ( Way of the Wind ) with oblivion blade's proc up Attachment 33109

sorry for my bad english
    i dont understand, isnt that buff already buffed from the eternal proc when its up?

Xly
    Rift Disciple

The warrior eternal procs from your energy getting low. It shows as a little brownish sword symbol in your buffs. If you buff your buff while this buff is up, they "snapshot" -> the buffed damage is higher because it remembers the value it had while the eternal buff (and possible flaring + lava field) were up.

Soulwalker

Anybody try this spec yet or make any changes to see how dps is doing? Was very depressed yesterday logging on and finding ALL of my builds gone. Having to relearn every spec again is extremely depressing and video games are supposed to be fun.

Soulwalker

I've been running Reaver, which didn't get reset (even got buffed a little). Came here to see if there were any changes to this spec needed before I re-install it. Since there's nothing here, I'll give it a try as-is. I'm not the best one to test it, though, my gear is far from BIS - old seal, Eternal Weapon not yet fully upgraded along with half my armor. At least I can see how it compares to how I was doing before the update.

Soulwalker

Default It's bad

I replaced Legendary Sergeant's Order with Legendary Empowering Strike to get the Legendary Tactics buff. Doing a bit more than 1/3 the DPS on the Raid Boss dummy that I was doing before. Terrible. Back to running Reaver.

Sword of Telara

On PTS with Seargeants Order removed you could get over 1.1million dps with this spec. This was with the inital version of tactics that had no cd. They changed it to the current version with the every 3 second damage without compensating the damage though. I didn't even know it had been changed in fact until it went live.

I don't like this spec so not sorry to see it go but it just shows how messed up the warrior balancing is at the moment.

Soulwalker

[QUOTE=Balidin;5359518]On PTS with Seargeants Order removed you could get over 1.1million dps with this spec. This was with the inital version of tactics that had no cd. They changed it to the current version with the every 3 second damage without compensating the damage though. I didn't even know it had been changed in fact until it went live.

I don't like this spec so not sorry to see it go but it just shows how messed up the warrior balancing is at the moment.[/QUOTE

It may have warranted a bit of a nerf, but this version that fires only once every 3 seconds is pathetic, it doesn't begin to compensate for the loss of LSO.
    Last edited by Greenknight; 07-15-2018 at 10:33 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2