+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Isp

Thread: 4.4.12 Warrior DPS

Default 4.4.12 Warrior DPS

anyone out there got a fix for us yet?

I am not as apparently capable as some players, where I see other warrior chantions doing 2mil plus with half T1 and T2 gear I sit around barely pulling 600kdps against IRotP bosses in half T1/T2 gear and wonder what is making me so ******ed using the chantion build from the forums with the macrosd as set in the thread with the other skills on my hot bar cycling them the way it describes

I am hoping there are dps builds with some of the recent changes that can help idiots like myself make the dps cut for raiding T2 cuz even as a Libchanter pulling 500khps I dont seem to be desirable even for healing
    Prime Hunter Jupitr Abrasax the God Slayer @Hailol

Primogenitor Deadpool Wanda Wendy Wilson Lady of Death @Vigil

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    anyone out there got a fix for us yet?

I am not as apparently capable as some players, where I see other warrior chantions doing 2mil plus with half T1 and T2 gear I sit around barely pulling 600kdps against IRotP bosses in half T1/T2 gear and wonder what is making me so ******ed using the chantion build from the forums with the macrosd as set in the thread with the other skills on my hot bar cycling them the way it describes

I am hoping there are dps builds with some of the recent changes that can help idiots like myself make the dps cut for raiding T2 cuz even as a Libchanter pulling 500khps I dont seem to be desirable even for healing
    What stage is your eternal weapon on? The eternal weapon proc is what makes the build work. If you're not on the last 2 stages, expect your dps to be in the 500-600k range.

Are you keeping trample, punishing blow, and mired debuffs on your target?

Also just for ease, always buff a tank/mele with stand tall, and then yourself second. Don't let them fall off.
    Last edited by Skiye; 05-16-2018 at 04:03 AM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    I am not as apparently capable as some players, where I see other warrior chantions doing 2mil plus with half T1 and T2 gear
    well some warriors exploit the **** out of the spec by using pets...
    Last edited by Hendrikdawin; 05-16-2018 at 04:35 AM.

Isp
    Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrikdawin View Post
    well some warriors exploit the **** out of the spec by using pets...
    You need pets only when soloing, in raid you have tanks instead
    Also when you using your healing spec as top dps build, it's funny you consider pets as exploit.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    You need pets only when soloing, in raid you have tanks instead
    Also when you using your healing spec as top dps build, it's funny you consider pets as exploit.
    so you don't know the exploit, if you buff a pet and resummon it, it keeps the stand tall buff but it doesn't count any more to the 2 target limit. more pets = more buffs = more dps, and now tell me again thats not an exloit

first of all i think that isnt working anymore.havent done it in forever.

2nd if u using chantion spec with 0 points into BM u get a lvl 32 pet that will die to aoe.
    3rd there are few other specs that use a pet and even if they do its same situation as BM pet.
    4th read the new patch notes. there is dps buff on paragon and WL, they seem to be not enough to compete with chantion so they are useless

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...16-2018-a.html
    Eternal Golden Warrior
    God has gave me a gift, only one, I am the most complete tank in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Skiye View Post
    What stage is your eternal weapon on? The eternal weapon proc is what makes the build work. If you're not on the last 2 stages, expect your dps to be in the 500-600k range.

Are you keeping trample, punishing blow, and mired debuffs on your target?

Also just for ease, always buff a tank/mele with stand tall, and then yourself second. Don't let them fall off.
    I am at max eternal

I have all 2555 resist accessories and half my left side gear is Vost Champion, both my helm and bow are maxed, my essences are all maxed, my dps frags are all lv15

should I be using an AP focus like I do with my healing build or CP focus like I do on my dps builds?
    Prime Hunter Jupitr Abrasax the God Slayer @Hailol

Primogenitor Deadpool Wanda Wendy Wilson Lady of Death @Vigil

Warchanter doesn't rely on CP as much (or so i've seen in past disc discussions), but it does scale really well with AP like most martial healing souls do. That means the damage from battle song / stand and deliver! do too so the more AP you stack, the more damage you're going to pump out. Obviously if you play tempest and IF (big if) the recent changes make any of the other souls worth while then you'll still want to keep your CP. Chantion was indirectly buffed though so the chances of it not be used (just based on the looks of it so far) are pretty slim.

Yay for healing dps! sarcasm intended

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

in other words they've done the opposite to what we asked for?
    Fwob - Zaviel

why would you ask to nerf chantion,its like shooting urself in the foot, its good overall, just buff other spec to provide options for warriors
    Eternal Golden Warrior
    God has gave me a gift, only one, I am the most complete tank in the world

Quote Originally Posted by TDor View Post
    why would you ask to nerf chantion,its like shooting urself in the foot, its good overall, just buff other spec to provide options for warriors
    Because Warchanter is a healing soul and Champion is aoe. Neither of those should be doing more dps than pure single target souls.
    Rompalstomp - Raid Lead / Warrior Lead "Nefarious"

+ Reply to Thread