+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 4.3 Chantion

Quote Originally Posted by keepor View Post
    No, see Link
    none the less all of you in pvp get screwed by not having the eternal effect to counter Deep Breaths like us raiders do, just saying
    Prime Hunter Jupitr Abrasax the God Slayer @Hailol

Primogenitor Deadpool Wanda Wendy Wilson Lady of Death @Vigil

I'm currently a level 65 warrior. Can I use this build to level up to 70 and what changes should I make if any? Or what's a better leveling build from 65 to 70?

King of Slackers

Quote Originally Posted by CanOfMilk View Post
    I'm currently a level 65 warrior. Can I use this build to level up to 70 and what changes should I make if any? Or what's a better leveling build from 65 to 70?

If you don't want to level with a 61Warlord or 61 Reaver, you can use chantion.

Legendaries while levling:
    Battlesong => Iím with you! => Punishing Blow => Seargentís Order =>Bladefury

Make sure to level with another person, so you can use 2x Stand Tall for more damage.
    Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons - Contend
    Youtube
    Twitch

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by keepor View Post
    If you don't want to level with a 61Warlord or 61 Reaver, you can use chantion.

Legendaries while levling:
    Battlesong => Iím with you! => Punishing Blow => Seargentís Order =>Bladefury

Make sure to level with another person, so you can use 2x Stand Tall for more damage.
    You can replace warlord with BM and use stand tall on your pet.

If you use legendary I'm with you!, you won't get to use the zero energy casts given by We stand united! when you have zero energy.
    *Fancy signature graphics followed by fancy looking Fonts with all the colors*
    BISCULTS@WOLFSBANE, GRAYSKULL Warrior lead and life coach

"I'll give YOU a punishing blow" - DarkDaemon 2016
    "If you're close to a guy, its a ok to do a little touching" - DarkDaemon 2017

King of Slackers

19.02.2018 - Added French Kalerts + Macros
    Youtube
    Twitch

Soulwalker

Thumbs up Hello

hey keepor,ive been trying out this build thanks alot for your work..i was just wondering if you would mind making me a quick breakdown for the rotation?? thanks in advance.

Soulwalker

Default Great Spec.

OK, I have a few Q?
    1- So AP is what you want the most for pure damage, if you can't get AP then STR to add to AP.
    2- Then should I have all Essence's with AP then?
    3-Fragments: they all should have the best AP if not STR and all up to Level 15?
    (That is what I have now)

Also,I would love to beable to see what stuff you have on you character!

King of Slackers

Quote Originally Posted by Darkkeep View Post
    OK, I have a few Q?
    1- So AP is what you want the most for pure damage, if you can't get AP then STR to add to AP.
    2- Then should I have all Essence's with AP then?
    3-Fragments: they all should have the best AP if not STR and all up to Level 15?
    (That is what I have now)

Also,I would love to beable to see what stuff you have on you character!
    1/2/3) Yes

Screenshot taken as chantion. ChaLaLord boosts me to 100k+ AP with all procs up.
    My current gear fully upgraded but not AP optimized because i play other specs aswell (9k CP)
    Last edited by keepor; 04-06-2018 at 04:56 PM.
    Youtube
    Twitch

Soulwalker

Default Tempest

The was a great spec thread Chantion, BUT, I also need a tempest, Spec, gear used, Macros , etc, can't Chantion High Priest Arakhurn. Sence I really liked this post, was hopping you could help me with this to. DK.

King of Slackers

The was a great spec thread Chantion, BUT, I also need a tempest, Spec, gear used, Macros , etc, can't Chantion High Priest Arakhurn. Sence I really liked this post, was hopping you could help me with this to. DK.
    True, some encounter have strange hit boxes and you can't melee.
    The 4.0 Tempest guide is working in 4.3, for more info also check Jotunns post
    Youtube
    Twitch

Telaran

You certainly CAN chantion on both Priest and Malanon. There's just a few caveats... A) You must stand in the lava. Malanon is easy. Priest is more finicky and you need to stand directly beneath him for aoes to hit. B) Yer standing in lava, so you need heals. Focus yer healing on yourself rather than through the boss onto who it's targeting... Chantion is more than capable of healing itself through the lava's damage. C) You will not have the max dps chantion is capable of, if you do not have a second person in the lava with you (losing out on a stand tall target = losing out on the extra battlesong/stand and deliver every use). - Choose with care if you have another person in the lava with you, as you may need to spread the heal lovin' around to keep them alive too. Don't want a low hp person as yer battle-buddy, nor another spec that has issues with hitting from that angle. If the second person is another chantion, then you have no problems.

the problem with chantion is that it is like the only spec to dps that needs AP. if they sink chantion u will have to redo to CP... so consider that maybe
    Eternal Golden Warrior
    God has gave me a gift, only one, I am the most complete tank in the world

Rift Disciple

I have been away from rift for some time, im back for prime. Im sure you get this question often, but i dont see any reference to prime on here. I believe this spec requires power manipulation or else its basically worthless correct? Is there a viable prime version of this using champion's energy recovery procs?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by ace1623 View Post
    I have been away from rift for some time, im back for prime. Im sure you get this question often, but i dont see any reference to prime on here. I believe this spec requires power manipulation or else its basically worthless correct? Is there a viable prime version of this using champion's energy recovery procs?
    This spec won't work without the LV 70 eternal weapon or the legendary abilities.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3