+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 4.2 Beastmaster One-button

Default 4.2 Beastmaster One-button

Have you always been intimidated by Beastmaster? Afraid of the many DoTs, demanding responsibilities of support, and ridicule from Archons? Well fear no more, for Beastmaster is now accessible to all! Amaze your friends! Be the envy of mages everywhere.

Build:
    61 Beastmaster 13 Warlord 2 Riftblade

Warlord and Riftblade provide legendary powers compatible with a one button mindset.*With the addition of eternals, Breaking Blow becomes a valuable spam ability.

Legendary Powers:
    ⦁ Icy Burst
    ⦁ Breaking Blow
    ⦁ Cunning Ruse
    ⦁ Fury Unleashed
    ⦁ Vicious Opportunity

Macro:
    #show Gaping Wounds
    cast Messy Wounds
    cast Enrage
    cast Command to Attack
    cast Fury Unleashed
    cast Gaping Wounds
    cast Cunning Ruse
    cast Twin Cuts
    cast Breaking Blow
    cast Primal Lucidity
    cast Fierce Strike
    cast Flesh Rip
    cast Vicious Opportunity
    cast Icy Burst
    cast @self Power Manipulation
    petattack

With the addition of eternals, Breaking Blow becomes a valuable spam ability.
    To stretch BM to the very limit, take Cunning Ruse and Twin Cuts out of the macro above. Use Cunning Ruse every 30 seconds, tracking it with the kalert below. Initially use it after you see Gaping Wounds go off (right after it’s on cooldown as shown by the macro). For MAX BM, use Tearing Slash after Cunning Ruse, and take Icy Burst out of the macro and use it at 3 attack points.

Gear:
    BM does not gain as much from CP as other callings. Pets do not scale with CP, despite having a CP rating on their stat page. As PC is easy to soft cap, aim for:
    AP > PC > CP
    Try to build an AP focus if you can. For gear with suffixes:
    Overlord > Conqueror > Vindicator > Hero > Preserver
    Use a Martial Crystal.

Breakdown
    4.2 Beastmaster One-button-hbywhwp.jpg

KAlert
    KA:Cunning Ruse:adXaTeNo1jsEKgzAQRH+lX5BmTRpb9iRqoJceQnoTJNUo AUlF48G/b5pWHiy
    7wzCzCKhxnsxuFzLbgIAyorHcvHd+PKlttVgIDrW8yoLdclHxj CH9G2lEuSFgZYI5N897Y15ucmF
    vXff2azNabxfXtYdKKSd9v2IeM7hgeMmJ+A0gWczEsn7oWn03S DAan9GHnC6AVCw/4HU2LQ

This is not my guide, but one I posted for a friend whom was dumb enough to join the "get banned from rift forums" bandwagon.
    Last edited by Biscuitsyum; 07-30-2017 at 05:51 PM.
    *Fancy signature graphics followed by fancy looking Fonts with all the colors*
    BISCULTS@WOLFSBANE, GRAYSKULL Warrior lead and life coach

"I'll give YOU a punishing blow" - DarkDaemon 2016
    "If you're close to a guy, its a ok to do a little touching" - DarkDaemon 2017

Question on pet choice.
    Aside from the Greater Vicious being ranged is there any other reason to chose it over the Greater Primal which has 3 attacks to the Vicious' 2?

Soulwalker

Maybe because the latter is limited to lvl 28?

Quote Originally Posted by Meebsy View Post
    Question on pet choice.
    Aside from the Greater Vicious being ranged is there any other reason to chose it over the Greater Primal which has 3 attacks to the Vicious' 2?
    Melee pet was melee and got stuck 24/7 thats the only reason they added ranged one. Ranged might also do more pure dps but i havent tested it myself.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sahtiar the Green Knight - Khalim'na
    ------------------------------------------------------

Rift Disciple

Greater Primal is not limited to level 28 -- And he has 3 abilities, because the third is a Charge to close the gap (and thus doesn't get used once in melee range). Vicious Pet doesn't have the third ability cause he's ranged; otherwise their abilities are identical, as is their damage ranges. I don't even think that the Vicious pet has any travel time on their abilities...

Downside to the Vicious... FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP

Quote Originally Posted by Meebsy View Post
    Downside to the Vicious... FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP
    Unless you get the skywhale skin, then it's mrrroooUUUOOOOOOOOO!
    Ghar Station
    Ghar Station Discord
    Mistakes Were Made - Guild
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

Damage difference is negligible, as far as I can tell. There is a tiny disconnect on target swaps, and ranged dies less. Ranged is definitely better, in my opinion
    *Fancy signature graphics followed by fancy looking Fonts with all the colors*
    BISCULTS@WOLFSBANE, GRAYSKULL Warrior lead and life coach

"I'll give YOU a punishing blow" - DarkDaemon 2016
    "If you're close to a guy, its a ok to do a little touching" - DarkDaemon 2017

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Xethx View Post
    Greater Primal is not limited to level 28 -- And he has 3 abilities, because the third is a Charge to close the gap (and thus doesn't get used once in melee range). Vicious Pet doesn't have the third ability cause he's ranged; otherwise their abilities are identical, as is their damage ranges. I don't even think that the Vicious pet has any travel time on their abilities...
    I take that back. The Vicious pet DOES have 3 abilities. - Hurray bugs!
    Check yer parses yourself. Vicious pet is using Claw Swipe; which is a 15sec cd for Primal pet >.< That would be why he does a bit more damage Biscuit :P

Yeah always when the Pet uses Poison Spines , it uses Claw Swipe too.
    <Transcendent>
    HK 11/11 IGP-HM 4/4
    Ironnn - Warrior

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuitsyum View Post
    Macro:
    #show Gaping Wounds
    cast Messy Wounds
    cast Enrage
    cast Command to Attack
    cast Fury Unleashed
    cast Gaping Wounds
    cast Cunning Ruse
    cast Twin Cuts
    cast Breaking Blow
    cast Primal Lucidity
    cast Fierce Strike
    cast Flesh Rip
    cast Vicious Opportunity
    cast Icy Burst
    cast @self Power Manipulation
    petattack
    [/b][/color][/size]

I'm a bit confused by something in this macro. After Breaking Blow you have Primal Lucidity and Fierce Strike, but both of those are not off the global cooldown and Breaking Blow has no cooldown. So how are Primal Lucidity and Fierce Strike ever cast? Will the macro not stick at that point and just spam Breaking Blow? Or am I missing something?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by theconstant View Post
    I'm a bit confused by something in this macro. After Breaking Blow you have Primal Lucidity and Fierce Strike, but both of those are not off the global cooldown and Breaking Blow has no cooldown. So how are Primal Lucidity and Fierce Strike ever cast? Will the macro not stick at that point and just spam Breaking Blow? Or am I missing something?
    They will cast during the recharge period (when you've bottomed out on power and are climbing your way back up), and FS will cast if you are out of melee range, the talent in the tree makes it a ranged ability.

Soulwalker

What masterys should be used for this?

Cls
    Soulwalker

Scroll down on the build page they are under it.

Soulwalker

so which legendary should i use grab first

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast