+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4.1 Spam-agon 61 Paragon / 15 warlord

Soulwalker

Default 4.1 Spam-agon 61 Paragon / 15 warlord

Felt like sharing my build, its good for soloing but doesnt appear to lag behind much as far as i can tell. (unable to test properly cause i suck at other builds)
    Feel free to test it out and let me know how it compares.

Anyway on to business..
    Just to give you an idea this build has done about 300-350k dps with my gear, which gives me the following bonuses (WITHOUT SOUL INFLUENCES (NO SOULS EQUIPPED)):
    2791 (12.30%) crit power
    23891 Attack power
    21603 Physical crit (23.01% chance)
    23775 Strength with 2756.9 DPS on my 2handed sword
    2225 hit all up

*update* Managed to hit 400k dps on a seething core in IROTP 04:26 Seething Core: 2431728DPS | Evies 401810

61 Paragon / 15 Warlord / 0 Tempest
    Masterys are as follows:
    61 = Resonating Strikes
    62 = Physiology Proficiency
    63 = Energy Reserves
    64 = Deliberate Strikes
    65 = Power Maniplulation

Legendary points as follows:
    Warlord - Breaking Blow
    Warlord - Sergeant's Order
    Paragon - Unleashed
    Paragon - Rising Waterfall
    Paragon - Alacrity

Buffs to use:
    Paragon - Focus of Body
    Paragon - Way of the wind
    Paragon - Way of the River (for dps situations where we wont need way of the sun)
    Paragon - Way of the sun (for solo situations where we wont need way of the river)
    Paragon - Turn the blade
    Warlord - Recovery Posture (mostly for solo situations but it appears to work fine if you are using the LEGENDARY version of Sergeant's Order)
    Tempest - Enhanced Conductivity

Macros: *please note they are probably not what you're used to seeing, this is because I have bad desync with the servers sometimes and prefer to spam button press, so the macros are mostly copy/pasted to reduce lost damage output on combat buffs / non GCD abilities*

Builder Macro
    #show Rising Waterfall
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Tranquility
    cast Rising Waterfall
    cast Death Touch
    cast Setting Moon
    cast Shield of Will
    cast Grasping the Horizon
    cast Alacrity
    cast @self Power Manipulation
    cast Shock Pulse

Shifting Blades Macro
    #show Shifting Blades
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Shifting Blades
    cast Tranquility
    cast Rising Waterfall
    cast Death Touch
    cast Setting Moon
    cast Shield of Will
    cast Alacrity
    cast Shock Pulse

Combat Focus Macro
    #show Combat Focus
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Combat Focus
    cast Tranquility
    cast Rising Waterfall
    cast Death Touch
    cast Setting Moon
    cast Shield of Will
    cast Alacrity
    cast Shock Pulse

Rotation:

First and foremost apply breaking blow debuff for longer encounters or bigger targets, keep the debuff up for 10% damage increase.

Builder Macro until 3 Attack Points, follow with Shifting Blades (if up), followed by Combat focus (if up), followed by Reaping harvest

Toss in a Segeant's Order (legendary version) from time to time which will stun your target and give your paragon ( well all non-warlord attack technically) attacks 100% more damage for the duration of the stun, cool down varies thanks to the legendary point in Unleashed, can be around 0:50-1:20 from what ive noticed so far.

Sorry for the improper rotation format, but it differs due to the cooldown fluctuations.

..And I think thats it? If i skipped something let me know, hope I filled all the areas.
    Again I'd like to reiterate this is not what most builds look like its customized to my personal situation and tastes, that said I am sharing it so anyone who can/would use it; can do so.
    Thank you for reading, happy rifting.
    Last edited by ASSKIKA; 06-20-2017 at 06:31 AM.

Way of water? cant find such thing

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch Vi Britannia View Post
    Way of water? cant find such thing
    Apologies, River not water lol, ill fix that, thanks.

Shadowlander

Thumbs up Great guide

First of all great guide

However I do have a few concerns, first of all seeing as how this is a level 70 spec it's important to think about how the eternal weapon for warriors comes into play. While this does have some interaction with the eternal weapon, it doesn't have the level of interaction that would likely be most beneficial. The interval between when you initially begin fighting and when your power drops below 25 and activates your eternal weapon process is a significantly long time, meaning that not only are you not receiving the buff in general but your missing it for your burst as well. Furthermore the interval between each proc activation mid fight would be equally as strung out seeing as how your power would be back at full and you would have to work your way back down again; which in reality would likely mean that you would start a fight and only get Around 6-8 proc a in an extended boss fight before its dead. This taken into account, if you were to find a way to increase the power drain on this spec without consequently lowering the dps it would perform a lot better.

My second and last concern is the fact that while the dps this spec performs at is pretty good for where paragon is at right now in PVE, it would still be a lower performing spec in PVE compared to several other specs posted. for example, this spec would do around 350k where others do 450k.

Overall this spec is a perfect layout for something I would definitely recommend for PvP as it is payed out perfectly, however in my personal and unprofessional opinion, this spec's performance capabilities in PVE are limited to the point where it's also limiting the user.

Don't get me wrong tho this is an excellent spec. This is just my take on the different uses for it ty for the guide
    Last edited by Iuisa; 06-20-2017 at 03:49 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Iuisa View Post
    First of all great guide

However I do have a few concerns, first of all seeing as how this is a level 70 spec it's important to think about how the eternal weapon for warriors comes into play. While this does have some interaction with the eternal weapon, it doesn't have the level of interaction that would likely be most beneficial. The interval between when you initially begin fighting and when your power drops below 25 and activates your eternal weapon process is a significantly long time, meaning that not only are you not receiving the buff in general but your missing it for your burst as well. Furthermore the interval between each proc activation mid fight would be equally as strung out seeing as how your power would be back at full and you would have to work your way back down again; which in reality would likely mean that you would start a fight and only get Around 6-8 proc a in an extended boss fight before its dead. This taken into account, if you were to find a way to increase the power drain on this spec without consequently lowering the dps it would perform a lot better.

My second and last concern is the fact that while the dps this spec performs at is pretty good for where paragon is at right now in PVE, it would still be a lower performing spec in PVE compared to several other specs posted. for example, this spec would do around 350k where others do 450k.

Overall this spec is a perfect layout for something I would definitely recommend for PvP as it is payed out perfectly, however in my personal and unprofessional opinion, this spec's performance capabilities in PVE are limited to the point where it's also limiting the user.

Don't get me wrong tho this is an excellent spec. This is just my take on the different uses for it ty for the guide
    Still leveling up my weapon (currently at wicket stage) and havent actually seen what the warrior eternal does at this point, that said if you wanted to burn energy on this build you could do so by hitting the "breaking blow" ability 1-2 additional times it doesnt drop dps much if at all from what ive seen but will quickly eat through any energy reserves you might have.
    Ill probably work out this issue if/when i get my weapon upgraded.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by ASSKIKA View Post
    Just to give you an idea this build has done about 300-350k dps with my gear, which gives me the following bonuses (WITHOUT SOUL INFLUENCES (NO SOULS EQUIPPED))

*update* Managed to hit 400k dps on a seething core in IROTP 04:26 Seething Core: 2431728DPS | Evies 401810
    Nitpickery: If you have no souls equipped, then you arn't in 61para/15warlord, which would make all the stats posted irrelevant. You can't have a spec without souls equipped. - I'm guessing instead that you meant without any buffs on.

The IROTP parse most likely included a support of some kind, which would in turn be why you saw higher numbers there.

Open the Stream is actually still worthwhile to use, just at specific points in the rotation (maximizing alacrity etc).

Current parsing with Paragon can have a big variance in numbers, even with duplicate builds, rotations, stats and gear... Because of the RNG on L.Rising Waterfall. If you're constantly on the low-ball end of the dice rolls, you're going to have pretty different numbers from if you constantly max out its hits every single time. When a quarter of your dps is from this one ability, it "adds up."

havent actually seen what the warrior eternal does at this point
    Depending on the level of your Eternal weapon, when your power drops below 20 you gain SIGNIFICANT power regeneration for 10 seconds (every 20secs maximum) that, during that time, increases all of your damage and healing by 3%-50% (<- eternal weapon level dependency)

It's on the weapon, as a proc. It flat out will tell you on the tooltip.

+ Reply to Thread