• 3 Post By UnusualBunny
  • 1 Post By telerast

Thread: 4.0 Rift Warrior Compendium

Default 4.0 Rift Warrior Compendium

removed wont update this. please delete the post
    Last edited by UnusualBunny; 10-21-2017 at 03:55 AM. Reason: removed

Quote Originally Posted by UnusualBunny View Post
    Champion 4.0:
    Melee Multiple target damage dealing spec.
    61 Champion | 10 Warlord | 5 Tempest

Legendaries:
    Punishing Blow
    Thunderous Strike
    Dominating Bearing
    Breaking Blow
    Shock Pulse

Legendary Alternatives:
    Bladefury (replacing Thunderous Strike) - Allows even more ST DPS, but sacrifices AOE output, so I opt to not take it.
    Sergeant's Order (replacing shock pulse) - Have to redo the point spread to 15 warlord, but this also provided serious ST DPS if used well. However, it has minimal impact on AOE and costs overall throughput due to the change in point spread.

Champion 4.0 Guide
    I realize you are linking to our guides but if you're gonna literally copy and paste from them, some recognition would be nice (especially if you're gonna keep it in first person).

Also, linking the point spread and the guide makes it more likely that they'll de-sync (most specs are changing with 4.1)
    The cockroaches won.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajib View Post
    I hate to brag but am one of those pro warriors who tries to push things to the limit, broken so many records
    4.1 Champion 4.1 Overlord 4.1 Riftblade 4.1 Reaver 4.1 Tempest 4.1 Warpest
    3.7 Beastmaster 3.7 Liberator 3.7 Paladin 3.7 Void Knight

Quote Originally Posted by SecondBass View Post
    I realize you are linking to our guides but if you're gonna literally copy and paste from them, some recognition would be nice (especially if you're gonna keep it in first person).

Also, linking the point spread and the guide makes it more likely that they'll de-sync (most specs are changing with 4.1)
    Added credits to the guide writers.

I'm fully aware that 4.1 is coming, but changing some links in a compendium seemed better then not having one @ all since the last one got unstickyd.

I'm still looking for a warrior to take this over instead of me as i main a cleric. I prefer a warrior doing this because it is very likely i'll miss some updates on the warrior class because i don't play it as often.
    Last edited by UnusualBunny; 02-09-2017 at 04:46 AM.

Telaran

I think SecondBass was talking about recognition for the guide writers, which means you should add their names to the guides/links. Also, from my perspective, being a long time Rift player, the need for guides never was so low as the content and the need of max. DPS specs etc. is basically not available. Also, at the current playerbase, most of the communication that is going on between "elite" players is going on by personal communication.

Soulwalker

Default A thank you for your efforts guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Zayu View Post
    Also, at the current playerbase, most of the communication that is going on between "elite" players is going on by personal communication.
    All the more reason to applaud the efforts of someone like Bunny who is at least making an effort. Obviously credit should go where it is due, those guys spent a lot of time and effort creating them; it looks to me like he made the changes. As someone who is new to the game and not privy to the aforementioned "'elite' players' communications", I appreciate his effort in creating this Compendium.
    It seems clear that a lot of people feel this game has gone downhill in recent months, but if efforts like the ones made by UnusualBunny are only met with criticism or negativity then no one will bother anymore.

Since no one else said it - especially since Warrior isn't even your main - please allow me to thank you for your efforts OP.
    Also, SecondBass, based on my superficial glances at Warrior builds, it seems like you are clearly THE go-to guy on DPS builds! Thank you for your contributions, I will definitely be using them! ...even if everything is changing in 10 days

Cheers!
    -t

+ Reply to Thread