+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Warrior BiS List for SFP

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Hepatits View Post
    Thanks Bamul.

No, there are no suffixes. Yes, the're "barely" better. They'd be "much" better if the reactive was more useful. (Which Bahmul's doesn't show for some reason.)

The boots have a tanking reactive of some kind.
    Equip: Maximum Health increased by 10%. Maximum Power increased by 100.

RIFT Guide Writer

for the first upgrade of the helment, the dream orbs are:
    1. 770 / 418
    2. 727 / 394
    3. 681 / 369
    4. 632 / 343

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by RePyH View Post
    for the first upgrade of the helment, the dream orbs are:
    1. 770 / 418
    2. 727 / 394
    3. 681 / 369
    4. 632 / 343
    Thanks.

Am a bit bussy these days, so not sure when i'll get up to updating the spreadsheet with new stuff. Might be a few days or longer. And the new changes or rather lack there off, don't exactly help either .

Rift Master

A few changes arived to the spreadsheet in the past week or two:
    • implemented a new version of the Eternal Weapon proc for the 4.3 changes (Some skills may not be properly affected!),
    • added Prophetic Dream Orbs for T2 Crafted and Store gear,
    • added 4.3 Store - Raid 2 gear, crafted helmet/ranged upgrades and AH event neck,
    • reselected gear on the DPS sheet and reran weights.

Soulwalker

Default Thanks for the Spreadsheet

First I wanted to say thank you for the spreadsheet. I have been away from the game for awhile so when I returned this was a great way for me to see where i needed to start for gear.

Now that the Fae event is back only thing that i can see that might need upgrading is first the new Cape is the new BiS from what I can see. Secondly i think that the Essesnce from the Fae event is also pretty strong and could be added to the list.

Thanks again on a great spreadsheet and very helpful.

Rift Master

Just wanted to post it here, because of the state of the game and especially the whole warrior calling (which would need a severe calling overhaul at this point, which is not likely to happen), i've pretty much gone on an indefinite hitaus.

As such, i've stopped working on/updating the warrior spreadsheet and there is very little chance i will get back to it later at some point (or to add a few newer things that came or will come). Looking back at it, it's kinda funny that working on the spreadsheet was in a lot of times way more fun than playing the actual game itself .

Regards,
    Tyael
    Last edited by Jotunn; 12-16-2017 at 06:17 AM.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunn View Post
    Just wanted to post it here, because of the state of the game and especially the whole warrior calling (which would need a severe calling overhaul at this point, which is not likely to happen), i've pretty much gone on an indefinite hitaus.

As such, i've stopped working on/updating the warrior spreadsheet and there is very little chance i will get back to it later at some point (or to add a few newer things that came or will come). Looking back at it, it's kinda funny that working on the spreadsheet was in a lot of times way more fun than playing the actual game itself .

Regards,
    Tyael
    Hey Tyael,
    I'm quite sad that u decided to the leave the game behind. However, I can understand it.
    The current state of warriors is hideous as are many other things in game.

I would like to thank you for all the work u put into the spreadsheet and that u always had an open ear for my questions. I wish u the best of luck and maybe we see each other again.

cheers,
    repyh

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunn View Post

Regards,
    Tyael
    Thank you for your great work, your BiS list was the most complex in its kind I have ever seen. I've learned a lot of tricks from you. Hopefully Trion will be able to lure you back into the game with future decisions. I will not give up hope.

Shadowlander

Default Thank You-?Tank Essences

Jotunn:
    I have used your Spreadsheet for many years. I mainly play Warrior, and found the spreadsheet invaluable at times. It's been 9 months, have you reconsidered?
    For anyone that scrolls thru this post, Does anyone have a list, or can post a link to a list for the Tank Essences that would be similar to the DPS essences that Jotunn has listed on his spreadsheet? I have looked everywhere and can not find a definitive list for Tanking.
    Thanks Varder

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Varder View Post
    Jotunn:
    I have used your Spreadsheet for many years. I mainly play Warrior, and found the spreadsheet invaluable at times. It's been 9 months, have you reconsidered?
    For anyone that scrolls thru this post, Does anyone have a list, or can post a link to a list for the Tank Essences that would be similar to the DPS essences that Jotunn has listed on his spreadsheet? I have looked everywhere and can not find a definitive list for Tanking.
    Thanks Varder
    Tank I would say you would want 606 endurance lessers with guard to your desire (6600 for IRotP and up to BoS?), then block (with 606 end). I've never seen a tanking greater, but so far three cp greaters to give you an idea of how many I've done.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6