+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Warrior BiS List for SFP

Quote Originally Posted by Zayu View Post
    Still haven't seen the Sunken Prophet Greater. Any confirmation on its existence?
    Can confirm it's existence. I have one equipped. Got shard first notice when I received it in regular loot probably (4) weeks into QF, so it must be pretty rare if it took that long on DW.
    There is only Strength.

Soulwalker

Default Fragment BIS

Does the earth fragment with strength as the primary stat actually exist? I've farmed plenty and haven't come across one, not even common level.

Also are the fragment BIS levels still the same as before the patch?

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Stukas View Post
    Does the earth fragment with strength as the primary stat actually exist? I've farmed plenty and haven't come across one, not even common level.
    I've gotten quite a few STR primary frags from TD, unfortunately RNGesus saw fit to always make the other stats on them dodge/block/guard

Rift Master

The spreadsheet got a few updates:
    • added the Store - Raid 1 gear,
    • added a few dopped pieces from iRotP, still missing most (variations),
    • updated tempest and it's rotation,
    • added T1 unupgraded Dream Orbs and top prophetic for upgraded items,
    • added Eternal 1h and it's upgrade,
    • reselected gear and refreshed weights,
    • added a note under Fragments table to remind about CP values as secondary stats
    • fixed minor bugs.

I'll try to slowly add more iRotP gear pieces when i have a chance to see them. If anyone want's they can post them here and i'll add them to the spreadsheet.

Edit:
    • changed how Dream Orbs selection works: now it only displays Orbs for that Tier of gear,
    • added a few more pieces from iRotP (still missing a lot of variations and trinket itself),
    • added rest of the Prophetic Dream Orbs for T1 upgraded gear.

Tyael
    Last edited by Jotunn; 06-02-2017 at 02:10 AM. Reason: update

Ascendant

Jotun,
    Did you get the simulations sheet working?
    I've come back to the game, and can help out with that aspect.

Shoot me a PM (on forums) if you have questions.

Caelem@Faeblight
    ---------------------------------------------
    Caelem -- Warrior Tank/DPS
    Carinae -- Mage Alt
    Greybriar -- <Last Attempt> 9/9 T1, 2/4 GA, 1/4 IG, 1/5 PBB

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Carinae View Post
    Jotun,
    Did you get the simulations sheet working?
    I've come back to the game, and can help out with that aspect.

Shoot me a PM (on forums) if you have questions.

Caelem@Faeblight
    Welcome back

Truth be told, i never even tried to, for various reasons, main beeing i don't see the point in it. Things have changed in rift and nowdays most cooldowns used last for one full rotation block, give or take. They no longer last just for the burst, and thus the average used won't be that far from using a simluation sheet for it.

Been away for a bit, and honestly didn't think there's much interest in the spreadsheet anymore either or that many are even using it at all. All the "mysteries" about fragments/weights have long been unlocked to not really need precise weights anymore.

So it kinda ends up mainly beeing just a palce to see the gear and stuff. And i really doubt many are using it to it's full potential, aka making self copy and inuting their gear, specs, etc. There's just no real need for that anymore.
    Last edited by Jotunn; 06-01-2017 at 07:18 AM.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunn View Post
    Been away for a bit, and honestly didn't think there's much interest in the spreadsheet anymore either or that many are even using it at all.
    I have always admired your work. I wanted to develop my Mage BiS in the same direction but I lack the time and probably also the necessary skills. I hope in any case you continue with your excellent work
    Last edited by Bamul; 06-01-2017 at 09:58 AM.

RIFT Guide Writer

The spreadsheet got a few updates:
    • added a note under Fragments table to remind about CP values as secondary stats
    Hi,
    I was just putting something fast together to compare the CP as primary or CP as a secondary stat. I think something like that could also be added to the sheet to have it faster compared. However, if I do not have a mistake in my sheet the secondary CP is only better for Earth and Life.

Regards
    Last edited by RePyH; 06-05-2017 at 01:43 AM.

Rift Master

Was thinking of adding something like that, but in the end came to the same conclusion. Only Life one can be decieving, and Earth one beeing the only other one, but that one has STR so high up that it's pretty obvious.

Also there are plans to modify/rework the fragment system in "near" future, so who knows what we'll end up with.

RIFT Guide Writer

That is true... I do not want to think about on how the overhaul will turn out to be if the recent past is an indication on how Trion will deal with that. Anyhow, I also shared the table above so that ppl know which coffers they need to spend the tower fragments on as I have met several players that were not aware of the awesome work Archyface did.

EDIT:
    Can anybody tell me how much a secondary stat gains from on upgrade step to the other? Is there somewhere a list from which I could take it?
    Last edited by RePyH; 06-05-2017 at 02:48 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by RePyH View Post
    EDIT:
    Can anybody tell me how much a secondary stat gains from on upgrade step to the other? Is there somewhere a list from which I could take it?

So take Strength for example.For a fragment at level zero, it can be anywhere from +21 to +50.
    If it gets an upgrade at level 3, it will add anywhere from +21 to +50 onto the stat.
    Same for level 6, 9 and 12.

At level 15, it will get an additional flat +107 added on.
    Last edited by Archyface; 06-05-2017 at 02:56 AM.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    If it gets an upgrade at level 3, it will add anywhere from +21 to +50 onto the stat.
    Same for level 6, 9 and 12.
    Thanks
    I was not completely aware of the fact that the stat gain from 3 to 12 is not a fixed number or at least not an amount with a smaller range.

Rift Master

• added the missing Store bought unupgraded Helmet/Belt Dream Orbs,
    • added a few more iRotP items/variations,
    • updated Tempest spec and rotation,
    • resellected the gear and refreshed weights.

Tyael
    Last edited by Jotunn; 06-06-2017 at 07:00 AM.

Rift Master

• added all the missing variations of the iRotP gear (thanks to Mage DD BiS sheet)

Tyael

Champion of Telara

• added all the missing variations of the iRotP gear (thanks to Mage DD BiS sheet)

Tyael
    Nice that I could help. Dream Orbs, Runes, CP and Crit Caps I always get from your spreadsheet
    Last edited by Bamul; 06-28-2017 at 02:39 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast