Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Warrior BiS List for SFP

Telaran

From PvP:

Warrior BiS List for SFP-pvp_essence.png

How can you insert the attachment correctly? -.-
    Edit: NVM it worked now oO
    Last edited by Zayu; 12-11-2016 at 03:51 PM.

Shadowlander

Default Brutish Crystal

Where do you get this crystal?

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Zayu View Post
    Thank you, have added it.

Quote Originally Posted by Varder View Post
    Where do you get this crystal?
    You can find the synergy crystals in Rift Shop, under Equipment > Accessories. They are lvl 70.

RIFT Guide Writer

Hi,

Here is the first part of the Guide on How to use the spread sheet. It is still a work in progress and at some places maybe a bit messy, but it is getting there.

This part to the guide is intended for the "normal" user,
    If you find any mistakes fell free to tell me.

Cheers,
    RePyH

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by RePyH View Post
    Hi,

Here is the first part of the Guide on How to use the spread sheet. It is still a work in progress and at some places maybe a bit messy, but it is getting there.

This part to the guide is intended for the "normal" user,
    If you find any mistakes fell free to tell me.

Cheers,
    RePyH
    Great work, thank you!

Will add it to the 1st post as well and the spreadsheet Home page. Hope this will help more users get better acquainted with the spreadsheet and make it more understandable and easier to use

Rift Master

Another bigger update came to the Warrior Spreadsheet:
    • reworked and updated raid cooldowns
    • updated the Fragments sheet tips/help section with latest updates from Archyface
    • added Fae Yule neck and essence
    • updated masteries
    • reworked armor/resist scaling so it can be changed easier
    • various minor fixes and adjustments

The raid cooldown are now working. As default i have selected the usual ones from the past. If you have any suggestions about changing that to some other default setup, feel free to suggest it here.

I have also ran the weights script with these new changes so now the weights, and as a consequence all Item dps values/sorting and Fragment Teir suggestions are based on that!

As always, with bigger changes there are higher chances for some errors and bugs to appear. If you notice any weird behaviours of the Spreadsheet, or some errors, please let me know.

Lastly, as a side effect of the raid cooldown changes, it appears that the Simulation sheet is once again not working. Sorry Ordien!
    Last edited by Jotunn; 12-24-2016 at 06:48 AM.

Rift Master

There haven't been many changes in game, so there hasn't been much updates for the spreadsheet. Still waiting for the ballancing changes to come.

However with Queens Focus we did get a few new items:
    • added a few TQF greater essences,
    • added TQF lesser essences,
    • added TQF seals,
    • added a few PvP items,
    • added epic helmet from iGF,
    • added the epic Expert Dream Orb values.

Note: I've only added the last upgrade version of the TQF essences. The main reason for this is that there are 12 of them, like before with green ones. And if I added both rare versions and epic one, that would quickly make the long list way too long.

Observation: seems that greater essences form TQF are just stronger versions of lesser ones, so i expect that there are 12 versions of them as well.

Edit: the missing CP essence was added.
    Last edited by Jotunn; 02-22-2017 at 01:46 PM. Reason: fixed the number of essences mentioned

Telaran

How do you count 16? I only count 4x for each AP, CP, Crit. That's 12. Did I miss something?

Rift Master

Oops, you're correct, 12 and not 16. Still a lot though hehe.

Telaran

Happens.

Has any1 seen the other greaters? Before I upgrade a non-BiS essence.

Rift Master

Has any1 seen the other greaters? Before I upgrade a non-BiS essence.
    Haven't seen any more since the last update, i believe only one. But i have now extrapolated the stats of the remaining 5 greaters from the stats of the ones already on the spreadsheet.

The green world essences seemed a better fit to stat scaling for that, only two values were off by one point from the calculated values (from what i could tell, might be one or two more but i don't have the real stats to compare).

Overall they should be pretty acurate, and maximum error of one stat point if any at all.

Rift Master

Since the 4.1 patch is slowlly nearing, i've been working on an update for the Warrior Spreadsheet for it. Here is the beta version of it, which will replace the 4.0 version after the patch comes live:

There have been quite a few changes this time around, so it was easier to work on a seperate spreadsheet and later swap them around. Here are the changes:
    • tidied up the Gear, Dream Orbs and Runes sheets,
    • added Dream Orbs for Raid Epic Gear,
    • removed pre-SFP Gear, Dream Orbs and Runes. Only MoM trinket is left and will be removed when 4.1 comes or shortly after,
    • unifed the look of the DPS sheet with joining Runes and Dream Orbs together,
    • changed the test Fragment set (middle) to (PTS) and its stats mirror the ones that Cape gives you on PTS,
    • added LFR Raid gear from PTS box,
    • added the Etenal 2H weapon and its upgrades (without procs),
    • added Planar Crafted Helmet and Ranged,
    • updated the lvl 70 Dummy armor value estimate,
    • updated Calcualtions, Abilities List, DPS Buff and Calc Base sheets with balancing changes,
    • aded a few more Legendary abilities to the Spreadsheet,
    • minor fixes and adjustments

There have also been a few changes with the specs on the spreadsheet:
    • updated Reaver spec and added the Breaking Blow variation,
    • added Tempest spec and rotation,
    • removed a few old specs and added (old) to the ones that are still left.

I have selected the BiS gear from the upcoming LFR raid and the new Tempest spec as the default settings, along with all the raid cooldowns and buffs/consumables. Fragments have been set to the PTS testing set. The weights on the DPS sheet reflect these selections!

As always, with bigger changes there are higher chances for some errors and bugs to appear. If you notice any weird behaviours of the Spreadsheet, or some errors, please let me know.

EDIT:
    • updated the Planar Crafted Helemt and Ranged and added their upgraded versions,
    • added the Carnival's Earrings,
    • resellected BiS gear.
    Last edited by Jotunn; 03-25-2017 at 02:19 AM. Reason: New updates.

Rift Master

The 4.0 version of the Warrior Spreadsheet has now been swaped with the 4.1 one in the first post.

A few more changes compared to the post above with 4.1:
    • fixed Tempest spec and rotation
    • added the new Rift Store items (Raid 1 armor and PvP Seal and Focus)
    • updated the unupgraded raid epic Dream Orb stats
    • changed the mark for upgraded items as the old one was causing problems

Edit:
    • added the upgraded raid epic Dream Orb stats
    • fixed issues with Dream Orbs not pulling the right stats
    Last edited by Jotunn; 04-05-2017 at 04:07 AM. Reason: New updates.

Telaran

Still haven't seen the Sunken Prophet Greater. Any confirmation on its existence?

Rift Master

Still haven't seen the Sunken Prophet Greater. Any confirmation on its existence?
    If i'm not mistaken it was among the last ones I found before I extrapolated the stats for the remaning ones. Which means that I either saw it on NA shards AH or EU ones, or maybe linked in chat or on player (but that's less likely).

Considering they have such a small chance of droping and in TQ only with charge spent to boot, they will be very rare. Essences are autogenerated and there simply is soo many variations that having many drops of a specific one is pretty improbable. ( 4 classes with 24 essences each = 96 possible outcomes, and that's only for greaters).
    Last edited by Jotunn; 04-17-2017 at 01:57 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast