+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Warrior BiS List for SFP

This is a BoE from either a world drop or from a rare spawn. Don't remember which. Not sure if you want to add these or not as they don't contribute to set bonus.

Warrior BiS List for SFP-legs.jpg
    Ghar Station
    Ghar Station Discord
    Mistakes Were Made - Guild
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

Rift Master

@Hepatits: thanks, will add it i guess since it's epic.

Rift Chaser

Are you really getting 252Str/137End on your helmet dream orb? Because i have the Iron Spittguard and my dream orb only has 228Str/123End.

edit: Yours is prophetic? I used visionary.
    Last edited by Wolffpack; 11-30-2016 at 10:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ911 View Post
    I'm sorry what am I supposed to be looking at? I'm too distracted by that hot dwarf in a bathing suit

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolffpack View Post
    Are you really getting 252Str/137End on your helmet dream orb? Because i have the Iron Spittguard and my dream orb only has 228Str/123End.

edit: Yours is prophetic? I used visionary.
    Dream Orbs are still one of the things on the TO-DO list. I found those values on these forums (i believe from the mage sheet), I'm not sure how correct they are and how many variations they have.

Thank you so much for this.
    Iron Talon Gaming
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/irontalongaming

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunn View Post
    I found those values on these forums (i believe from the mage sheet),
    Somebody said MAGE?
    I was in the middle of testing when they took the PTS down. This is what I have so far.

I THINK dropped pvp pieces give slightly less stats than store bought stuff. Need PTS back to test it properly. Those weird numbers out of place on the right was my work in progress for dropped pvp belt.

Last edited by Archyface; 11-30-2016 at 09:17 PM.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    Somebody said MAGE?
    I was in the middle of testing when they took the PTS down. This is what I have so far.
    Wow, thank you for the list Archyface! They have now been added to the Spreadsheet.

Wanted to test them out as well, but noticed when i finally could that PTS was down and by the looks of it still is.

Rift Master

Fixed and error with the stats where planar fragments got counted twice for Str. and Dex.. Also fixed CP gain from crystal to actually get it when equiped.

I have also made a quick update to the Reaver spec and changes to Viral Stream and Dire Corruption. The full implementation will still require a bit mroe work in the background or the dot managment will get way to messy.

Note: Due to some issues with how Fragments sum stats up and add them to players stats, for now there will be discrepancies between the stats shown on the Spreadsheet and on your character screen.
    Last edited by Jotunn; 12-02-2016 at 05:26 AM.

Rift Chaser

Maybe i'm a dumbass and just never noticed this, but why does archis list have 3 different value sets for expert?
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ911 View Post
    I'm sorry what am I supposed to be looking at? I'm too distracted by that hot dwarf in a bathing suit

Rift Master

I try not to post here every time i change or add something to not spam too much, so as a general note you can find most changed listed on the Changeloog sheet along with some other maybe useful info and some future planned things. I do keep updating the Changelog there with changes when they happen.

In short, over the past days i have:
    • added another help/tips table to the Fragments sheet, based on Archyface's BiS Tier table. It uses curently calculated weights so make sure you press that orange button!
    • added Green lvl 70 Essences from makerofwidows's sheet found on these forums
    • updated/added a few runes
    • fixed the Breakdown sheet to combine together attacks of same name and should work properly again
    • fixed some minor auto attack errors

I'm still adding missing items as i stumble upon them and am reworking a few things about Reaver and it's dots to make it easier to manage.

Rift Chaser

I try not to post here every time i change or add something to not spam too much, so as a general note you can find most changed listed on the Changeloog sheet along with some other maybe useful info and some future planned things. I do keep updating the Changelog there with changes when they happen.

In short, over the past days i have:
    • added another help/tips table to the Fragments sheet, based on Archyface's BiS Tier table. It uses curently calculated weights so make sure you press that orange button!
    • added Green lvl 70 Essences from makerofwidows's sheet found on these forums
    • updated/added a few runes
    • fixed the Breakdown sheet to combine together attacks of same name and should work properly again
    • fixed some minor auto attack errors

I'm still adding missing items as i stumble upon them and am reworking a few things about Reaver and it's dots to make it easier to manage.
    I'm too dumb to use this spreadsheet sheet, mostly because it requires more than 1 button, but thank you for keeping it updated
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutch817 View Post
    "I don't like what you're saying, so I'mma get triggered and shame you somehow." ~RIFT Forums, 2016

Ascendant

Dream Orbs are still one of the things on the TO-DO list. I found those values on these forums (i believe from the mage sheet), I'm not sure how correct they are and how many variations they have.
    Properly done now
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    Thank you.

Telaran

The trinket items seem to be sorted out in the Weapon's sheet,not the Accessories one.
    Intended?

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Fearlless View Post
    The trinket items seem to be sorted out in the Weapon's sheet,not the Accessories one.
    Intended?
    It is intended, yes. Trinkets used to have their own page along with some very old remnants of Greater essences and some other stuff. When i was cleaning things up, i removed that extra sheet as it didn't serve any purpose and moved trinkets to Weapons sheet.

The main reason why i chose that one instead of Accessories, is that on the Weapon sheet, there already exists a frame for procs, and so it was simpler to add the Trinkets there, compared to adding procs to the whole Accessories sheet.

Might not be the most intuitive place for them perhaps, but they could be sort of weapons considering they have damaging procs .

Since i'm already writing a post i can add the few changes since last time i posted here:
    • updated Orbs and added the PvP gear ones
    • reworked Reaver dots and changed/added a few tallents to make it easier to manage, and updated the spec
    • fixed an issue with Lesser Essences 3 & 4 not beeing added properly to the stats
    Last edited by Jotunn; 12-11-2016 at 03:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast