Builder macro- main -spam on tank
    #show corrective measures
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Extraordinary Care
    cast Quick Remedy
    cast Fast Relief
    cast Prolonged Recovery
    cast First Aid

spam this macro on the tank, while running and standing still-use in conjunction with Dichotomy of pain for burst healing.

Aoe-Macro
    #show medical facility
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Corrective Measures
    cast Redress
    cast Medical Facility
    cast Deliverance
    cast Mass Rescue
    cast Group Assistance

This macro is your oh sht group may take damage macro or already has. It will top them off, while giving your tank another HOT and burst healing him through deliverance, so you don't have to choose between your group and the tank, the applied shield will give you enough time to focus on tank.

Abilities on action Bar
    Ameliorate-Proper use of this skill can cause your tank to take no damage during pulls.
    Mass Casualty Response-use your judgment when to apply to group.
    Dichotomy of Pain-Bread and butter for combo burst healing with spam macro.
    Soul Redemption-A revive
    Liberation Treatment-Hots are key to liberator trust in them and they will guide you.
    Power Variation-Love this skill-use when u cant predict damage the tank will take on pull.

Buffs
    Positive Reaction-Depends Use your best judgment.
    Adrenaline Overdrive-apply to tank.
    Continuous Treatment-apply to tank.

Learning how to lib takes time and practice-But with these Macros you will learn faster imo. I have healed all NTE dungeons with little problems.

Also this is as informal as it gets of a guide- feel free to experiment with macros and adjust to your liking if it doesn't feel right to you.NOTE: This guide is mainly for those who want to get into lib healing and be GOOD at it, and for those who feel no matter how hard they try lib healing is not possible, trust me I thought the same thing.

Shield of Telara

Those macros make me depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by yaddley View Post
    NOTE: This guide is mainly for those who want to get into lib healing and be GOOD at it
    If you want to be good at Liberator you will not use macros other than QoL macros, period.

Let's talk about your builder spam macro...
    Quick Remedy give you 3 attack points, you are wasting attack points from putting it in a "spam" macro.
    Prolonged Recovery is probably the worst thing you could macro. It's 3 stacks that you can absolutely never let drop from the tank and it's a HoT. You are wasting globals if you refresh it too soon and you are risking losing it if you apply it too late.
    The only things that should be in that macro is Fast Relief and First Aid WITH First Aid on a separate keybind as well.

Now for the AoE macro...
    Corrective Measures should only be used when you can spare the Attack Points to do it and the tank isn't taking too much massive damage. It should be kept up at all time when only doing AoE healing. It should always be out of any macro.
    Redress and Medical Facility together? Best way to waste 2 CDs when you only need 1 to do the job. And to top it off, you have Mass Rescue cooldown in there too...
    When you use Medical Facility, you gain 2 Attack Points and Deliverance cost 0 and become instant. There is no reason why Group Assistance should be in there, you should always have 2 combo points when you use medical facility unless it's to single target heal a tank in which case you don't use Deliverance anyways and use Fast Relief + Dichotomy of Pain. The only time where you would use the 2 Attack Points for something other than Deliverance or Dichotomy of Pain is if you absolutely need the Attack Points to refresh Prolonged Recovery and/or Mass Casualty Response.
    Last edited by Snap; 12-17-2014 at 12:34 AM.
    Cheesecakesandwich - Mage 70 | Wrecking - Warrior 70
    Italiansausage - Cleric 70 | Snaplemouton - Rogue 67
    Primalsandwich - Primalist 70
    I'm a grand connoisseur of the most delicate dish known as the poutine.

RIFT Guide Writer

Guess I was doing it wrong, playing lib with 20 keybinds..
    Acuta - Apotheosys

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by ttlyevil View Post
    Guess I was doing it wrong, playing lib with 20 keybinds..
    It's a warrior class. You only need 2 buttons, clearly. If warriors took any skill, they would've had a dev that lasted. RIP in peace, Warrior devs #1-6.

20 keybinds also makes me depressed. That's like only using one modifier. Ctrl & Shift are lonely bro. Fill up your keybinds with useless ****. Redundancy is key!

And someone was whining that one can't heal a NTE with a liberator? If one can heal them through with these macros, there's really no problem with liberator tank healing...

Quote Originally Posted by Scaramuccia View Post
    20 keybinds also makes me depressed. That's like only using one modifier. Ctrl & Shift are lonely bro. Fill up your keybinds with useless ****. Redundancy is key!
    What's wrong with 20 Keybinds? Ctrl & Shift + X keybinds is essentially it or more already. You're forced to use two keys for "one ability" instead of 1.

Redundancy is key!

Rift Disciple

Macro's are personal preference as long as you understand each skill,
    With that said KAlerts are by far what makes lib easy
    I have 3 sets of kalert/button (focus aka tank, target and myself mainly for pvp) for each of the 2 hots (counts stacks too),
    Cast @focus Prolonged Recovery
    With tank as focus = win!

... omg if you're a newbie trying out lib healing, DON'T FOLLOW THIS GUIDE.

Edit: Follow this one instead: http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...tor-guide.html
    Last edited by Meowy; 12-18-2014 at 04:42 PM.
    Serale@Faeblight

Soulwalker

Default Update

Hey RR!
    I would appreciate it, if you update this thread.
    Thx

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Zugsoim View Post
    Hey RR!
    I would appreciate it, if you update this thread.
    Thx
    Why would he do that? here is nothing to update and the macros are not recommendable. And most importantly he is not the author of that thread.

If you wanna know something about LIB healing go to the real guide and get to know the calling...

Regards,
    RePyH
    Last edited by RePyH; 01-08-2015 at 10:26 PM.

+ Reply to Thread