+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Omnilord-Cham/War/Temp Hybrid

Telaran

Default Omnilord-Cham/War/Temp Hybrid

Intro

This build is similar to the preset Overlord build with slight modifications. i have found it handels pretty well in chronicals Solo aswell in most dungeons as AOE DPS. The build has some flexibilty when it comes to buffs and can heal itself pretty well when facing large mobs or a single target.

Build
    http://www.rifthead.com/stc/zzkBgxt0...MocM0kdbdR0zvo

This build is pretty easy to use currently I have tested this build with Dungeon DPS gear which is pretty pathetic but it works pretty good.

Now keep in mind this build is only a prototype and there will be changes in the future, now lets get to it.

Buffs

Shared Suffering, Enhanced Conductivity, Deadly Posture, Recovery Posture, Soldiers Bearing/Slayers Bearing

Now note you also have Defensive Posture which is good for that extra defense and should work well with Recovery Posture and Slayers Bearing.

Macro's

Damaging ST builder:

#show piercing thrust
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast piercing thrust
    cast king of the hill
    cast a quick death
    cast empowering strike
    cast shock pulse
    cast power strike

Cleave:

#show Mighty Blow
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Mighty Blow
    cast Wave of Steel

Healing:

#show chains of life
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast battlefield medic
    cast chains of life

In combat for ST bullrush or sergeants order followed by spamming the ST Builder macro till 3 points then Killing field , Cornered beast , Breaking blow , ST Builder macro. occasionally you can replace breaking blow with Healing macro.

For the Large Mobs:

bullrush or sergeants order followed by spamming the Cleave macro till 3 points then Killing field , Cornered beast , Bladefury , Cleave macro. occasionally you can replace Bladefure with healing macro.

for healing:

bullrush or sergeants order followed by spamming the Cleave macro till 3 points then Healing macro , Cornered beast , healing macro , Cleave macro. and so on.

For extra dps you can use Battle Surge and always make sure Weapon defense is use as soon as it comes off CD.

Pros

Good Healing
    Good AOE damage
    Can Handle large Mobs
    Has some flexibility

Cons

Probably wont land you in a raid spot.

Will post future updates as I work some things out.
    Please test the build and let me know how it goes and if anyone has some advice.
    Last edited by DarkBladeNemo; 08-25-2014 at 10:30 AM.

Ascendant

Exactly why do you think that 2% ap and WC is better then 5% damage? Because you thinking that is the only reason I can see for going 1/5 amped instead of 2/3trample

Exactly why do you think that 1% dodge, 2% ap and WC is better then 5% damage? Because you thinking that is the only reason I can see for going Quick footed instead of trample.

Why the **** do you have Power strike and Empowering strike in the same macro?

Your guide portion forgot the mention you kinda need to use mark of Inevitability, or else 3/3 mire is kinda useless and you'd be better off with Intense Training which, at THAT point, you closing in on getting rid of 1 in trample for 1 in juggernaut's bearing and using that.

Also, Slayer's Bearing is useless and you should not mention it. Soldiers is better.

And, yeah. I can see having soldier+3/3 trample instead of Juggernaut and 2/3 trample. 8% damage, VS 5% and 5%mit. 's not a choice I'd make, but I can see it working out.
    Burst before or after Rift implosion, never both.

Telaran

I see where you are coming from and I thank you for the advice will change the build a bit later today and also add the stuff i missed out and change some of the macros.

Champion of Telara TheDoomgiver's Avatar

AP/WC > %damage, iirc.

also, less hostility here please.

Telaran

So if i understand this correctly AP/WC is better than %damage?

Like I said the build is a work in progress and it works I won tpost something that doesnt work.
    I tried other builds like 61 Champion but it wasnt working and people posting vids about it wearing full T1 gear isnt helping.

Also the build isnt finished and I will be making changes.

Ascendant

AP and Wc is better then damage % yeah, on a 1-1 ratio, but it's 5% dam vs 2% AP and WC.
    Burst before or after Rift implosion, never both.

+ Reply to Thread