+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warlord/Liberator Expert Healing Spec

Plane Touched

Default Warlord/Liberator Expert Healing Spec

41WL / 35Lib / 0Par

http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#8...F9i/ZmG5l8Ax0/

***DISCLAIMER*** This spec is purely for fun in healing experts, you should probably overgear the content. ***DISCLAIMER***

After healing a couple experts as 61 Liberator and having no real incentive to do DPS as well as pitiful damage when I tried to work it in, I figured there must be a better way. Who has all the AP buffs in the Warrior souls? Warlord… And 41 Warlord works so well with everything, I thought why the hell not.

Ideally you should be overgeared, your tank should be competent. That said, this is a really fun expert healing spec that can contribute better than Chloro damage and pretty solid AOE on trash packs. It’s going to shine in melee which is part of the appeal for me – it brings back some memories of my Captain in LOTRO. The one big downside to this is no AOE cleanse, but it's not that big of a deal on most SLE fights.

Buffs

Defensive or Recovery Posture
    Deadly Posture
    Way of the River
    Aegis of Advocacy

On the Tank:

Brothers in Arms
    Adrenaline Overdrive

Macros

Main Spam
    #show king of the hill
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast quick remedy
    cast king of the hill
    cast persecute
    cast piercing thrust
    cast arterial strike
    cast backhand

ST Heal Spam
    #show quick remedy
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast @mouseoverui quick remedy
    cast @mouseoverui first aid
    cast piercing strike
    cast arterial strike
    cast backhand

Finisher
    #show killing field
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast killing field
    cast dichotomy of pain

AOE Spam
    #show mass oppression
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast mass oppression
    cast wave of steel
    cast arterial strike
    cast backhand

AOE Heal Spam
    #show group assistance
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast group assistance
    cast wave of steel
    cast arterial strike
    cast backhand

Separate Keybinds: Liberation Treatment, Prolonged Recovery, Battle Surge, Redress, Neutralize (in cleanse macro format), Castigate, Deliverance

How to play:

Use Quick Remedy/Group Therapy/First Aid to get 3AP for keeping up Battle Surge and 3 stacks of Prolonged Recovery on the tank. Hit Liberation Treatment periodically and mash the spam and Finisher macros. Don’t spot heal – just hit Liberation Treatment and spam the Group Assistance and Finisher macros – Deliverance if you really need it.
    Last edited by neverwhere2012; 05-20-2014 at 01:46 PM.

You will do more dps and have higher tooltip healing values as Para/Lib (5 stacks of Unleashed), all while playing with a 1s gcd because of TtB. However, this spec is actually not too bad in PvP when played correctly because of its large hp pool, ability to heal, as well as its own personal link.
    Last edited by Sedvick; 05-20-2014 at 05:46 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Sedvick View Post
    You will do more dps and have higher tooltip healing values as Para/Lib (5 stacks of Unleashed), all while playing with a 1s gcd because of TtB. However, this spec is actually not too bad in PvP when played correctly because of its large hp pool, ability to heal, as well as its own personal link.
    Yeah, I was weighing between Para/Lib and this on my last role slot and went with this in the end. I've had some fun in warfronts with it for sure and it's not too bad for AOE grinding in the open world either.

+ Reply to Thread