+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Highest sustained dps 61WL/7RB/8CHMP (possibly

Soulwalker

Default Highest sustained dps 61WL/7RB/8CHMP (possibly

I have been running the 61WL/7RB/8CHMP spec for a while in WF's and am consistently the highest dps/KB's. I am only in half/half WL/FL gear too. I cant imagine how I will do in full myrm.

I have used a few of the other WL variations and all are very energy starved. I found that by utilizing the energy loss mitigation abilities from champion and riftblade keeps me at no less than 20% most of the time.

The buffs that I use are:

Another good reason I like this build, is that I get more charges.

#show Into the Breach
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Clear the Breach
    cast Into the Breach
    cast bull rush
    cast @gtae Thunderous Leap (after completing some of the first tier of war attunement )

A good practice is to use pulls first, then charges to follow up as they try to run. This will help keep you from being in the middle of a group.

Soulwalker

Would you mind spelling it out for those of us interesting in duplicating it?
    Use a soultree like http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree
    macros, rotations, ect?

Soulwalker

Default Wont let me edit

I accidentally posted in the beginning. I have almost 3 pages of guide. I cannot edit my own post though. I think either I am missing something or forum is broken.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Sugoijason View Post
    I accidentally posted in the beginning. I have almost 3 pages of guide. I cannot edit my own post though. I think either I am missing something or forum is broken.
    You can't edit forum posts after five minutes unless you ask the GMs for guide writer status but I don't know the requirements for that. Would assume you have to have the guide up and running first

+ Reply to Thread