+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Sparn's Warrior PVP Build 46 War/28 Pal/2 TMP

  1. #1
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    50

    Default Sparn's Warrior PVP Build 46 War/28 Pal/2 TMP

    This build is best if you have a warlord synergy crystal (Calliope's Warlord Crystal or Calliope's Glowing Warlord Crystal)

    46 War / 28 Pal / 2 Tmp



    It seems if you just drop 2 into a 3rd soul it adds 44 vengeance to your base, so 2 in tmp for Skyfall as well.

    Macros for keys:

    Single Target Builder:
    cast break free
    cast piercing thrust
    cast Eye of the Storm
    cast Light's Hammer
    cast king of the hill
    cast a quick death
    cast retaliation
    cast backhand
    cast Light's Vengeance
    cast arterial strike
    cast Empowering Strike
    cast shock pulse

    Multi Target Builder:
    cast break free
    cast wave of steel
    cast sweeping strike
    cast Empowering Strike
    cast Shock Pulse

    Single Target Finisher:
    cast break free
    cast Breaking Blow
    cast Skyfall
    cast shock pulse

    Multi Target Finisher:
    cast break free
    cast Killing Field
    cast Breaking Blow
    cast Skyfall
    cast shock pulse

    Pull/Charge:
    cast break free
    cast Sergeant's Order
    cast Righteous Charge
    cast Into the Breach
    cast shock pulse

    Healing Macro:
    cast Touch of Life
    use stellar healing tonic
    cast Consuming Flame
    cast Renewing Seed
    cast Soul Crystal
    cast shock pulse

    (Consuming Flame, Renewing Seed, and Soul Crystal are either buyable from the AH, or you can get them from Planar Attunement, which is where i use them from)

    Healing #2 Macro:
    cast break free
    cast @self Light's Balm

    Buffs on their own key:
    No Permission To Die, Face Slam, General's Order, Battle Surge, and Charged Mirror.

    Self Buffs:
    Deadly Posture, Recovery Posture, Shield of the Vengeful, Enhanced Conductivity

    Consumables/Buffs:
    Blood Thirsty, Excellent Powersurge vial, Comfortable Insoles, Lightweight Riding Chaps, Mercenaries Oilstone (for a 2h weapon), Feast of Vengeance, and Battlemaster's Brew (grants +18 vengeance).

    Tip: get as much vengeance as you can. There are vengeance runes for all the PVP armor except legs. I have 1775 unbuffed, rank 84.

    Give me a tell in game if you need any help.

    Characters: Sparn Hashashan Sendayar Fareye all@Deepwood.
    Last edited by John P; 03-22-2014 at 03:15 AM.

  2. #2
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    50

    Default

    One side note: I use this for a single builder when teamed with a healer:

    cast break free
    cast piercing thrust
    cast Eye of the Storm
    cast Light's Hammer
    cast Guard
    cast king of the hill
    cast a quick death
    cast retaliation
    cast backhand
    cast Light's Vengeance
    cast arterial strike
    cast Empowering Strike
    cast shock pulse

    This adds Guard (Planar Attunement Buff), assuming you have cast on target's target, which will take 25% dmg for 15 seconds with a 30 second cooldown. Coupled with Brother In Arms (Warlord tree) 15% 1 hour buff, this takes 40% dmg from your partner.
    Last edited by John P; 03-22-2014 at 12:28 PM.

  3. #3
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Changed the multi builder:

    Multi Target Builder:
    cast break free
    cast piercing thrust
    cast Eye of the Storm
    cast Light's Hammer
    cast wave of steel
    cast sweeping strike
    cast king of the hill
    cast a quick death
    cast retaliation
    cast backhand
    cast Light's Vengeance
    cast arterial strike
    cast Empowering Strike
    cast Shock Pulse

    Multi Target Builder #2 (for guarding a partner and taking their damage in PVP)
    cast break free
    cast piercing thrust
    cast Eye of the Storm
    cast Light's Hammer
    cast Guard
    cast wave of steel
    cast sweeping strike
    cast king of the hill
    cast a quick death
    cast retaliation
    cast backhand
    cast Light's Vengeance
    cast arterial strike
    cast Empowering Strike
    cast Shock Pulse

  4. #4
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Changed the finishers:

    Single Target Finisher:
    cast break free
    cast Breaking Blow
    cast Skyfall
    cast piercing thrust
    cast Eye of the Storm
    cast Light's Hammer
    cast king of the hill
    cast a quick death
    cast retaliation
    cast backhand
    cast Light's Vengeance
    cast arterial strike
    cast Empowering Strike
    cast shock pulse

    Multi Target Finisher:
    cast break free
    cast General's Order
    cast Killing Field
    cast Breaking Blow
    cast Skyfall
    cast piercing thrust
    cast Eye of the Storm
    cast Light's Hammer
    cast wave of steel
    cast sweeping strike
    cast king of the hill
    cast a quick death
    cast retaliation
    cast backhand
    cast Light's Vengeance
    cast arterial strike
    cast Empowering Strike
    cast Shock Pulse

    Yeah, I know, it looks like i over-macro'd the game. These macros will get you maximum damage as much as possible.
    Last edited by John P; 03-22-2014 at 06:12 PM.

  5. #5
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Sorry for so many msgs, I am a perfectionist.

    Move Wave Of Steel in the two Multi Target Builders to under Break Free.

  6. #6
    Plane Walker Furyon13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    457

    Default

    How is this build compared to warlord/para build hp/dps wise? Pros/ cons?
    Last edited by Furyon13; 03-22-2014 at 08:32 PM.

  7. #7
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Furyon13 View Post
    How is this build compared to warlord/para build hp/dps wise? Pros/ cons?
    This build beats that build pretty easy. More HP, and I'd say as good DPS, if not better. It's two tank souls and a range soul with almost all soul points put to damage. The only other warriors I've had a hard time killing were similar builds. My build is not particularly special; it's the macros that make it work.

    I can't really comment on pros/cons because I have not played that spec.
    Last edited by John P; 03-22-2014 at 09:41 PM.

  8. #8
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Forgot this key:

    AE Stun/Single Stun:
    cast break free
    cast @gtae Thunderous Leap
    cast Face Slam

    and I modified Pull/Charge:
    cast break free
    cast @gtae mighty leap
    cast Sergeant's Order
    cast Righteous Charge
    cast Into the Breach
    cast @gtae Thunderous Leap
    cast shock pulse

    Mighty Leap is the Bahami racial action. Heh, 6 ways to get to your target, including General's Order.

    Again, sorry for all of the changes.
    Last edited by John P; 03-23-2014 at 02:44 AM.

  9. #9
    Rift Chaser Fiala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    380

    Default My findings on your specs.

    I ran your spec and a 48 WL/28 Pal variant.

    What I've found is that the damage isn't even on par with a 48 WL/28 Paragon spec. It just feels slower (although much more tanky) And I'm of the opinion is that the paladin sub spec is dragging down the damage even with both surges up and the 75% damage bonus shield from Paladin in the 48/28 WL/pally spec.

    I find that the 48 WL/28 Paragon does a better job of pressuring healers than any of the above WL/paladin variants.

    And I don't include some abilities in macros like Break Free. Because I want Break Free to be there for when I really need it and not when I don't really need it.

    However either WL/pally spec eats rogues for lunch..especially the 48/28 variant because they are so damn tanky and have all those healing and heal on hit abilities. Pegged at 38K health with the first spec, 36K with the second spec although if you rune it right, you might even hit 40K plus.

    Excellent node guarding spec though although your Skyfall spec is really lacking in "closing the ground" abilities, something that was somewhat fixed with the 48/28 spec by taking Forced March. That spec can march through Winterfall Steppes with a stone..even with pursuers hot on the heels...because of the ability to take alot of punishment,

    Fiala

  10. #10
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    50

    Default

    I appreciate your feedback.

    I have yet to have another 1vs1 open world warrior beat me, and I just did three in a row against a war/par with myr equipment.

    Would you care to duel?

    I'm on Deepwood.

  11. #11
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default solid build

    played around with the spec for an hour and love it its a beefier spec than the 61warlord and parawar specs atm keep up the work

  12. #12
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Well I was fooling around with my level 54 assassin and found something interesting. For sub level 60 you go into warfronts with a vengeance of 90. You can buy Battlemaster's Brew for 125 favor, that gives you +18 vengeance, as I mentioned above. It does not last through death, and takes 10 seconds to consume to activate, but will give you a 16.2% advantage in vengeance.

  13. #13
    Plane Walker deathstormer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    403

    Default

    48/28 is better IMO loose skyfall for the 20% extra damage from the surge. Still tempest as 3rd soul for shock pulse builder. The hybrid is definately better for 1v1 but you can't put out as much damage as the 61 warlord unless you are getting hit. The hp difference with full myrm gear is 40k vs 51k and the healing abilities make it way harder to kill
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

  14. #14
    Plane Walker deathstormer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiala View Post
    I ran your spec and a 48 WL/28 Pal variant.

    What I've found is that the damage isn't even on par with a 48 WL/28 Paragon spec. It just feels slower (although much more tanky) And I'm of the opinion is that the paladin sub spec is dragging down the damage even with both surges up and the 75% damage bonus shield from Paladin in the 48/28 WL/pally spec.

    I find that the 48 WL/28 Paragon does a better job of pressuring healers than any of the above WL/paladin variants.

    And I don't include some abilities in macros like Break Free. Because I want Break Free to be there for when I really need it and not when I don't really need it.

    However either WL/pally spec eats rogues for lunch..especially the 48/28 variant because they are so damn tanky and have all those healing and heal on hit abilities. Pegged at 38K health with the first spec, 36K with the second spec although if you rune it right, you might even hit 40K plus.

    Excellent node guarding spec though although your Skyfall spec is really lacking in "closing the ground" abilities, something that was somewhat fixed with the 48/28 spec by taking Forced March. That spec can march through Winterfall Steppes with a stone..even with pursuers hot on the heels...because of the ability to take alot of punishment,

    Fiala
    41 warlord 35 paragon is a better version of this one too. You really want shifting blades, tranq and death touch fi you're going to dabble that far into paragon. And at least 41 into WL for everything is a weapon.
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

  15. #15
    Plane Walker deathstormer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John P View Post
    Changed the multi builder:

    Multi Target Builder:
    cast break free
    cast piercing thrust
    cast Eye of the Storm
    cast Light's Hammer
    cast wave of steel
    cast sweeping strike
    cast king of the hill
    cast a quick death
    cast retaliation
    cast backhand
    cast Light's Vengeance
    cast arterial strike
    cast Empowering Strike
    cast Shock Pulse

    Multi Target Builder #2 (for guarding a partner and taking their damage in PVP)
    cast break free
    cast piercing thrust
    cast Eye of the Storm
    cast Light's Hammer
    cast Guard
    cast wave of steel
    cast sweeping strike
    cast king of the hill
    cast a quick death
    cast retaliation
    cast backhand
    cast Light's Vengeance
    cast arterial strike
    cast Empowering Strike
    cast Shock Pulse
    wave of steel and piercing thrust share the same CD. You also want retaliation, backhand, arterial strike, light vengeance higher too because they are off GCD
    Last edited by deathstormer; 03-30-2014 at 02:35 AM.
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts