+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pkudude

Thread: "Perfect Solo" Compendium - Levels 1-47, then 48-60

Default "Perfect Solo" Compendium - Levels 1-47, then 48-60

Since the prior guide thread has gotten long enough and split into a discussion of both the "Perfect Solo" build as well as a "Pure Champion" build and is confusing people anymore -- here's a compendium of the relevant posts and macros:

The "Perfect Solo" Guide updated for Rift 2.1 Hotfix 7

Level 50 -- 41 Warlord / 25 Champion / 0 Paragon

Level 60 -- 41 Warlord / 35 Champion / 0 Paragon

Macros are included in the initial post.

Since the build above is really only useful from level 47 or higher, I suggest the following build for the 1-47 levels:

Pure Champion Build post with suggested point allocations at various "landmark" levels -- I also take this build all the way up to 60 (just keep filling out the Champion tree from where it ends. . . ) because it's very useful for Onslaughts, Hunt and Great Hunt Rifts, and also dungeon trash or add-heavy boss fights (assuming you're not the tank).

Macros for the Champion build in the lower levels provided by RedRover57

Macros that I use for the Champion build at 60 which you can modify as needed for whatever skills you haven't leveled up to yet.

As an aside, while I suggest Tempest as the 3rd soul due to the range it provides being really useful, I personally don't like how it "feels" so I use Paragon as my 3rd soul instead, and my macros reflect this. If you're using Tempest, just remove the Paragon skills from the macros, and add Shock Pulse to the end instead for when you're out of melee range.

Just made a Warrior, going to try those builds out Now to read those "landmark leveling" builds.

Is that build good for everything, is there some pros/cons towards the 1-48 build, as well the 50+ builds?

Thanks for this, it is really really helpful for someone who's been out of the game for a year.

Confused about one thing, as the three different iterations of the guide seem to have different info, or I'm simply not understanding.

First off, why no Proper Timing??? Wouldn't you want that before your biggest finisher?

Also, I just want to confirm the macro for AOE finisher is in fact:

#show Killing Field
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Killing Field
    cast Bladefury

and not:

#show Chains of Death
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Chains of Death
    cast Thunderous Strike
    cast Titan's Strike
    cast Bladefury

thanks
    5/5 GSB || 4/4 RoS || 4/4 GP || 4/4 DH || 1/11 HK || NO PVP
    Deepstrike (Guardian)

Soulwalker

Why is "Into the Breach" selected for a point when you have "Bull Rush?" You could use that point for Battlefield Medic for small healing, Neck Punch if you want an Interrupt, or whatever other minor skill you'd like. Seems like a waste unless you need more than 1 charge every 10 seconds.

Shadowlander

Excellent I've been looking for a good warrior levelling build. I just hit 50 and I'm using 50champ, 10 warlord I think haha

I'm Kruth, I belong to Coriolis but i'm bad, how does that work?

Bunch of abbreviations and numbers like Sy 6/7, CTR 2/2, GVX 9/9 HM 4/4
    yeah im cool

Quote Originally Posted by at8mistakes View Post
    Why is "Into the Breach" selected for a point when you have "Bull Rush?" You could use that point for Battlefield Medic for small healing, Neck Punch if you want an Interrupt, or whatever other minor skill you'd like. Seems like a waste unless you need more than 1 charge every 10 seconds.
    Perhaps so you can charge multiple casters in one fight? Mark of Inevitable has a huge range as per solo and quick access to caster mobs charges are required.
    Last edited by Beanster; 08-21-2013 at 06:30 PM.

Rift Disciple

Hi
    I like to solo. I have a warrior with a 39 champ/9 warlord/ 2 tempest build.

Would the build here - 41 Warlord / 25 Champion / 0 Paragon - be better or should I stick with the one I have for solo.

+ Reply to Thread