+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Warrior BiS 2.3

Champion

Default Warrior BiS 2.3

Due to unforeseen circumstances, MealRain has had to take some time off the game, and he has entrusted me with the continuation of the WarrBiS sheet for the time being. I will do my best to not burn it down until he gets back.

Hopefully I'll be able to keep the first post updated with news, otherwise check the end of the thread for updates.

New stuff:
    1. Updated for 2.3. This includes updated skills and buffs, as well as new consumables and of course, gear. I won't be adding in new items from lockboxes as there are hundreds of them, and frankly they aren't very good anyway.
    2. Greater essences are now actually useful, and I've added in the new greater essences that upgrade from Torvan essences, along with tooltips containing which blue greater is needed to upgrade them. Procs are included in the calculations, but may not be exact, and don't include shielding/heal procs which can't really be used in EHP calculations.
    3. The Tempest rotation has been updated to the current rotation, and 2 new Paragon rotations are included, replacing the pre-2.3 rotation. These all may change if new specs/rotations are found.

For missing/erroneous item stats, please reply here on the thread or PM me. Same goes for any mistakes in the sheet.

The shortened link:
    http://tinyurl.com/RainWarrBiS23
    The long link:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...HRNajF4dkVhakE
    Ferbo - Deepwood

Filthy Casual 4 life

Soulwalker

You da best

RIFT Guide Writer

I'm sure you'll do a cracking job, thanks mate.

Pass on our appreciation to meal, and also our regards, whatever's keeping him away hope hes OK.
    Last edited by ewarwoo; 06-16-2013 at 08:25 PM.
    Rumpunch (W) - Rumedy (C) - Chaos Inc of Laethys
    Rumbelina (W) - Rummstein (R) - Rumic (M) - Seraphim of Laethys
    My warriors be mostly using......

Yup, huge thank you to you Ferboten from a fellow warrior for taking over the Warrior BiS list from MealRain (who has done an incredible job keeping it up to date until now).

Shall be supporting your continued work on the list!
    Bladegod - (Main) Warrior Bladedoctor - Cleric Godlymage - Mage Ninjagod - Rogue
    <Chaos Inc>Laethys Server Oceanic Guild
    <8/9 T1> <2/4 GA> <1/5 PB>

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Hooray now I can stop getting PMs about it! :-D

Awesome work, Ferbo.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Just wondering does the effect of "Hunt Legend Shade Stalker's Rough Greater Brimstone" stack with "Hunt Legend Berserker's Greater Brimstone"? I feel like your proc numbers on the greaters are incorrect, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyone know the cap on CP?

Quote Originally Posted by Byaku View Post
    Just wondering does the effect of "Hunt Legend Shade Stalker's Rough Greater Brimstone" stack with "Hunt Legend Berserker's Greater Brimstone"? I feel like your proc numbers on the greaters are incorrect, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Same with "Hunt Legend Juggernaut's Stratified Hailshard" vs "Hunt Legend Shadow Knight's Stratified Hailshard", does the Endurance proc stack?

Quote Originally Posted by Byaku View Post

cp cap is 1500

so i would say like 1300 if some1 has charred, or 1400 if not

ty ferboten
    notes
    1) default spec is 61rb?
    2) i guess all the new gear is from GA1 or GA2 too?
    Dps warrior - Apotheosys
    Retired

Prophet of Telara

Have to say I'm very surprised that you ranked the DPS proc CP greater over the AP proc crit greater.

The proc is vritually nothing (had a rogue wit the dex version) and was consistently parsing ~50-60dps.
    World First Maelforge, Salvarola and Ultane.
    Officially quit!
    Props to my old guilds: eXile, Special Olympics, Exploit, Last Dawn

Ascendant

Good work man, having stuff in a list makes stuff much easier.
    Zerosix - Warrior
    <DIVINE FURY>

Champion

As far as I know, procs of the same type do not stack, but can overwrite each other. I'll explain how I have the procs set up.

With the Endurance procs (hailshard greaters) I'm assuming 50% uptime with 1 essence, 75% with 2 essences, which is around what occurs in most fights. That gets reflected in the main tank sheet when you equip 1 or 2 of them. On the essences list it scores them each with 50% uptime regardless, since figuring out the actual uptime would be a bit too complicated for the spreadsheet. The endurance is also added/weighted to not benefit from endurance buffs, since the procs will just add a static 1740 HP.

For the DPS procs, for most of them I'm assuming an 80% uptime based on calculations I've done with the proc rate and ICD. In the case of the rogue greaters with the same procs, I fudged it and assumed people will use the warrior greaters before them, in which case you'd have 2 of the same proc effects. So for those ones I just put in that they would be up for 80% of the 20% remaining time left over from the warrior greater proccing, hence if you look at the proc value you'd see X*.2*.8.

1) default spec is 61rb?
    2) i guess all the new gear is from GA1 or GA2 too?
    The default spec is 61 RB, as mentioned in other posts, it makes a good default since most people will be using that. Switching to a different spec can be done by selecting the rotation from the list and updating the stat mods to the correct values. The rest of the spec/buffs for that rotation is automatically updated in the background.

Most of the new gear is probably from GA1, some from GA2 or beyond. The red background in the location column means I haven't been able to confirm which boss drops it yet.
    Ferbo - Deepwood

Filthy Casual 4 life

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTrickle View Post
    Have to say I'm very surprised that you ranked the DPS proc CP greater over the AP proc crit greater.

The proc is vritually nothing (had a rogue wit the dex version) and was consistently parsing ~50-60dps.
    It's something that I haven't been able to test personally and just had to guess, but to be on the safe side I'll update the calculation to use a 10 second ICD instead.
    Ferbo - Deepwood

Filthy Casual 4 life

Quote Originally Posted by Ferboten View Post
    It's something that I haven't been able to test personally and just had to guess, but to be on the safe side I'll update the calculation to use a 10 second ICD instead.
    I was also wondering about AP Greaters over the DPS Greater as well, wasn't sure why it's rated so high since the damage is so minuscule.

You are also missing Empowered Manslaughter's Right Arm (Upgrade of Manslaughter's Right Arm off of Manslaughter in Golem Foundry). Not a big deal, but it is a good alternative for lowbies who aren't hitting raids.

Empowered Manslaughter's Right Arm

MiO
    Rift Master

Hey, thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast