+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: ~Rain's Warrior BiS 2.2

Default ~Rain's Warrior BiS 2.2

FINALLY!!!!

Seriously this patch took way too long..

First, some news. While working on the BiS I've come to know some good people.

Launching today, is www.RiftScene.com. A new community based website featuring a metric ton of awesome information and tools. The site, hosted by Qube, has been built in conjunction with some of the top rift community participants.

I will be working with Qube closely over the next few months, and it may just be that with Warrior BiS and DPS calc will be hosted there in the future as a full web feature.

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ml#post4172313

Also launching shortly, is the addon UpgradeMe. Built by Gralli, it can make use of all the weights for all classes, and provides an ingame easy to read tooltip which will tell you at a glance if items are a upgrade or not. I highly suggest it.

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...upgrademe.html

So what's new?

1) DPS Calc

With the studious help of Carinae, the warrior DPS calc, originally built by Ferboten, has been updated to Storm Legion. At the moment, the calc is integrated into the BiS. The calc might be making a standalone appearance in the future, but not any time soon.

The spec dropdown on the DPS sheet will automatically set all relevant settings for the current top specs The Stat modifying parameters however still need to be manually set.

2) Raid updates

Have all been done!

3) Unlisted Input fields.

These can be used to add in items that are not currently on the list. Despite the name, they will show up and be sorted in the menus.

Without further ado :

The shortened link:
    http://tinyurl.com/RainWarrBiS22
    The long link :
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...3c&usp=sharing

As always, any missing or erroneous item stats can be submitted via the Form here :

Short Link:
    http://tinyurl.com/BiSForm

Donations :
    I have set up a donation service. A staggering amount of time has gone into making this work, and should you feel particularly willing, donations are now accepted via paypal (lnformation is in the BiS)

Enjoy!
    Warrior BiS author
    Retired Theorycrafter
    GM and RL of Ronin

couple notes rain, between the 2:

essences:
    google doc has 6th bis as Torvan essence

rift scene has 6th bis as GH5 essence

capes:
    riftscene doesnt have Torvan cape at all

Weights vary depending on spec, gear, and other factors.

Riftscene uses default weights for a standard gear set. Weights on the calc are derived from equipped gear.
    Warrior BiS author
    Retired Theorycrafter
    GM and RL of Ronin

RIFT Guide Writer

:notworthy:

Great work mate, and some exciting news as well, especially the addon, that will make life sooo mcuh easier.
    Rumpunch (W) - Rumedy (C) - Chaos Inc of Laethys
    Rumbelina (W) - Rummstein (R) - Rumic (M) - Seraphim of Laethys
    My warriors be mostly using......

Damn good job man, we all appreciate the hard work.

P.S - The AddOn is sexy as.
    Warstryke - 60 Warrior
    <Afterlife> Laethys

DQ 4/4 | FT 4/4 | EE 4/5

Tek

As always love the spreadsheet, numbers always excite me. One thing that did stand out was I couldn't find a spot in the cells for Storm Sigil I think it's called. T3 PA air glyph for 60STR. I'd have used the form as in the past but wasn't really an item issue. That is unless I'm completely overlooking it on the sheet that is.
    Tekza - Sexy Fat Tank
    <Black Snow> - Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by Stryka View Post
    Damn good job man, we all appreciate the hard work.

P.S - The AddOn is sexy as.
    Add on?? who what where when how??
    World First - Cyril Kalmar Kill
    eXile-Corp 11/11 HK - 8/8 ID - 4/4 FT - 5/5 EE

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Havors View Post
    Add on?? who what where when how??
    Using Rain's, Archyface's, and other's hard work on stat weights, I created an addon called UpgradeMe. This addon will allow you to enter your theory crafting numbers directly in game and have the addon tell you if a drop is an upgrade or not. It ties stat weights to equipment sets so you can be tanking and see a new healing mace drop. The addon will tell you if that healing mace is an upgrade based on your healing set and stats.

Can be found on Curse and RiftUI.

Huge thanks to all the theorycrafters out there. Your work and efforts are much appreciated.
    Last edited by Gralli; 02-28-2013 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gralli View Post
    Using Rain's, Archyface's, and other's hard work on stat weights, I created an addon called UpgradeMe. This addon will allow you to enter your theory crafting numbers directly in game and have the addon tell you if a drop is an upgrade or not. It ties stat weights to equipment sets so you can be tanking and see a new healing mace drop. The addon will tell you if that healing mace is an upgrade based on your healing set and stats.

Can be found on Curse and RiftUI.

Huge thanks to all the theorycrafters out there. Your work and efforts are much appreciated.
    Nice work!!
    World First - Cyril Kalmar Kill
    eXile-Corp 11/11 HK - 8/8 ID - 4/4 FT - 5/5 EE

Quote Originally Posted by Tek View Post
    As always love the spreadsheet, numbers always excite me. One thing that did stand out was I couldn't find a spot in the cells for Storm Sigil I think it's called. T3 PA air glyph for 60STR. I'd have used the form as in the past but wasn't really an item issue. That is unless I'm completely overlooking it on the sheet that is.
    Forgot to all it in... will do it today.
    Warrior BiS author
    Retired Theorycrafter
    GM and RL of Ronin

Shadowlander

For the current raids the max hit that matters is 424 correct? I am currently at that cap and starting to get raid gear. When evaluating a piece of raid gear that has 65 hit, I do not need the hit so I should just evaluate it on the straight stats, correct? Obviously, I'll still save the +65 hit piece if its inferior to a +53 because eventually it will matter for the content.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Tek View Post
    i was assuming that for dps the ap/fire one is better. or are you a tank?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    ...its totally possible that a bug exists somewhere. ~Daglar

Rift Chaser

Have you done any DPS calculations specific to offhands Rain? Does weapon DPS matter at all for them or are they literally just stat sticks?
    No Guild ~ 4/4 GA - 4/4 HM's - 5/5 EE - 4/4 FT - 4/4 ToDQ ~ Greybriar
    Zefu - Warrior
    Zadozex - Cleric [alt]

Tek

Quote Originally Posted by bouhhan View Post
    i was assuming that for dps the ap/fire one is better. or are you a tank?
    I know zero about warrior dps, I've been a sexy fat tank since day 1 and just ignored all the comments about how warriors were weaker and/or couldn't tank something haha. But yeah to me as a tank 60 STR far outweighs atk power. I already do 5k+ single target on most fights so we don't have any threat issues where I need to push higher dps.
    Tekza - Sexy Fat Tank
    <Black Snow> - Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by michaelmac View Post
    For the current raids the max hit that matters is 424 correct? I am currently at that cap and starting to get raid gear. When evaluating a piece of raid gear that has 65 hit, I do not need the hit so I should just evaluate it on the straight stats, correct? Obviously, I'll still save the +65 hit piece if its inferior to a +53 because eventually it will matter for the content.
    Yes, weighting hit is worthless once you have the hit for the content you intend to do, but of course it will be needed for future content

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast