+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Storm Legion 2.2 61 Riftblade Guide

Quote Originally Posted by ewarwoo View Post
    You were literally just using SP and finishers?
    Refer to his avatar

Champion

you were literally just using sp and finishers?
    lmfao!!!!!!!
    Shunn-Warrior l Tabula Rasa l TODQ 4/4 l FT 4/4
    EE 5/5
    Asbell-mage
    FT 4/4 l EE 4/5 (Alt run)

This thread has made me lol. I lol'ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Methadras View Post
    This thread has made me lol. I lol'ed.
    ....grats?
    ...∞...
    Nerva@Deepwood

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    Refer to his avatar
    Fair enough, just wasn't sure if he was trolling or another bug had been found

In that case, ha ha, funny dudes. Seriously. Not wasting everyone's time with childish rubbish in someone else's thread making it harder to follow. Grow up. Go get laid. Do something constructive.
    Rumpunch (W) - Rumedy (C) - Chaos Inc of Laethys
    Rumbelina (W) - Rummstein (R) - Rumic (M) - Seraphim of Laethys
    My warriors be mostly using......

Quote Originally Posted by nerva3x0 View Post
    ....grats?
    no u!!! :d

Champion

Fair enough, just wasn't sure if he was trolling or another bug had been found

In that case, ha ha, funny dudes. Seriously. Not wasting everyone's time with childish rubbish in someone else's thread making it harder to follow. Grow up. Go get laid. Do something constructive.
    what's hard to follow in this thread?.. if someone wanted bad macros and a bad rotation all they would have to do is look at first page.. if you are on page 28 then you are def wayyy past any information you originally sought out.. Thus one can only assume you are on the later pages to have a good laugh and see if anyone actually posted some good information that will make you a better warrior
    Last edited by XxShunsuixX; 04-27-2013 at 08:52 AM.
    EE 5/5
    Asbell-mage

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by XxShunsuixX View Post
    what's hard to follow in this thread?.. if someone wanted bad macros and a bad rotation all they would have to do is look at first page.. if you are on page 28 then you are def wayyy past any information you originally sought out.. Thus one can only assume you are on the later pages to have a good laugh and see if anyone actually posted some good information that will make you a better warrior
    Maybe you should enlighten the rest of us who want to know then and post your own macros/rotation or indicate what Steelwind's incorrect about, instead of trolling and playing this "Lol I'm so pro this guide sucks but I'm not going to say what I do differently" kind of childish crap.
    Last edited by wayne62682; 04-27-2013 at 10:13 AM.
    Vaydron @ Threesprings

Leave the "thinking outside the box" part to the people who have raids on farm and are overgeared for content - RoughRaptors

Quote Originally Posted by wayne62682 View Post
    Maybe you should enlighten the rest of us who want to know then and post your own macros/rotation or indicate what Steelwind's incorrect about, instead of trolling and playing this "Lol I'm so pro this guide sucks but I'm not going to say what I do differently" kind of childish crap.
    Why do you need to be told the macros. RB macros have been pretty much the same for a long time. Since SP, FS are both instant with no CD, than its pretty obvious they go own their own key.

RSp is best left out of a macro to have it up when you need it, and to save on energy a bit

RS, FSp, RI can be macroed together, and SS/SP if you want.

Then of course FB/IB, you want to put Burst Synergy to go off before FB obviously. I have it in my RS/FSp/RI macro. But you can put it where ever you want it. As long as it works for you.

Really no mystery about RB macros imo, you need to understand the idea behind the rotation not just copy and paste some guys macros.
    Last edited by Nerva3x0; 04-27-2013 at 10:46 AM.
    ...∞...
    Nerva@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Nerva3x0 View Post
    Why do you need to be told the macros. RB macros have been pretty much the same for a long time. Since SP, FS are both instant with no CD, than its pretty obvious they go own their own key.

RSp is best left out of a macro to have it up when you need it, and to save on energy a bit

RS, FSp, RI can be macroed together, and SS/SP if you want.

Then of course FB/IB, you want to put Burst Synergy to go off before FB obviously. I have it in my RS/FSp/RI macro. But you can put it where ever you want it. As long as it works for you.

Really no mystery about RB macros imo, you need to understand the idea behind the rotation not just copy and paste some guys macros.
    I think he's getting more pissed about the fact that Shun is knocking a guide posted by Steel but giving no information other than "I rock I did 27k on Gorloch" parse. Not to mention the fact that Shun's starting rotation doesn't matter in the end but we won't go there. Furthermore, having a 27k parse on Gorloch is nice and all Shun, but it's skewed because you probably have more bubble buffs going and have found the sweet spot during Gorloch's smash phase. I'd rather see your overall parses than that one epeen fight befiore you go knocking people

Champion

me finding the sweet spot on goloch is a problem how? not my fault if others can't do the same. And as far as overall parses go.. I can assure you goloch is not a one fight wonder for me. But it doesn't matter warrior is too easy..all I gotta do is brospear and I win. Also on a side note.. I never said i was a"pro warrior" all i did was say 27.7k goloch parse RB soo good..
    Last edited by XxShunsuixX; 04-27-2013 at 12:59 PM.
    EE 5/5
    Asbell-mage

Champion

Idk why you guys infer that I think i am a "pro warrior".. Those are your words not mine.. So I'll be humble like I always am and say thank you I'm flattered, but I'm just another typical rift dps warrior brospearing to my hearts content :P
    EE 5/5
    Asbell-mage

Quote Originally Posted by XxShunsuixX View Post
    me finding the sweet spot on goloch is a problem how? not my fault if others can't do the same. And as far as overall parses go.. I can assure you goloch is not a one fight wonder for me. But it doesn't matter warrior is too easy..all I gotta do is brospear and I win. Also on a side note.. I never said i was a"pro warrior" all i did was say 27.7k goloch parse RB soo good..
    I never said it was an issue that you found the sweet spot, I myself work to stand in that spot on Gorloch every week. And you don't have to specifically "say" anything because your attitude and arrogance in the last few posts, along me talking to you in game on various occasions says that you think otherwise. Steel made a guide to give information to others in the community and his rotation is what "he" uses (and tbh he pulls some very respectable numbers himself in a raid enviroment) and for you to come onto his guide and talk about how your rotation is the beez neez is ******** tbh because your either trolling or acting like a petulant child because in the end your starter rotation means jack **** over hte course of a fight (which is what you were saying was the main issue).

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Killian26 View Post
    I think he's getting more pissed about the fact that Shun is knocking a guide posted by Steel but giving no information other than "I rock I did 27k on Gorloch" parse
    Exactly. He came into a thread by a well-known and respected guide writer, who tries to help the rest of the community, and went basically "The information here isn't optimal, but I won't tell you what I use but it's better than this crap", insinuating that his rotation/starting/whatever IS optimal, yet he hasn't posted anything useful other than some trollish comment about spamming Shock Pulse.

The community doesn't need people like that, because it's just unhelpful. Saying "The rotation here is rubbish" doesn't help anyone unless you state why it's bad, and what you do differently, in the hopes of helping out other people who might come to the thread looking for information.
    Vaydron @ Threesprings

Leave the "thinking outside the box" part to the people who have raids on farm and are overgeared for content - RoughRaptors

What Shuun lacks in tact, he makes up for in broskills.

On a serious note, the key to parsing high on Goloch is just not moving out during that red circle thing in the middle. You can still melee and be outside the circle. Also, make sure you have good orb runners who are on their game.

As for rotations, just make sure you use karuul alert. It helps a lot.
    Kaybye ~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast