Closed Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Intrinsc's guide to Tempon(Ranged DPS)

Quote Originally Posted by Nerva3x0 View Post
    My numbers have been relatively the same over the last week. Maybe a bit lower due to a learning new fights and so on. Also I have only ran this spec 1 time all week. So idk, I have heard others say their dps seem lower the last few days.
    im seeing 61 temp going down on numbers while stacking and stacking CP over AP. CP is affected by a small margin in this build (it has 1 passive that boosts CP and crit rate isnt that high)

prety concerned with 51rb and 61 temp crit rate. its too low and have so much CP stacked. At least for now, para takes full advantage of our CP^^

p.s we need a clear ratio (AP/CP)

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by seppy View Post
    im seeing 61 temp going down on numbers while stacking and stacking CP over AP. CP is affected by a small margin in this build (it has 1 passive that boosts CP and crit rate isnt that high)

prety concerned with 51rb and 61 temp crit rate. its too low and have so much CP stacked. At least for now, para takes full advantage of our CP^^

p.s we need a clear ratio (AP/CP)
    I can attest to this as well yesterday I got the bis lesser the one that gives you 81cp and noticed my dps in this build dropped a bit so yea this is a major concern. I'm at 421 cp as of now and will probably stop stacking it for now.

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post

Rotation 2:
    Finisher > Charged Pulse/Double Pulse > Electricity Blast > Flamespear > Finisher
    Dual Pulse > Shock Pulse > Electricity Cascade
    Shock Pulse *until Arc is about to come off GCD and go to rotation 1. Arc should come off CD 4-5 Shock Pulse's in.*
    Insert in one of these 4-5 shock pulse delayed blast and you get higher dps ;)

Shadowlander

Rotation 1:
    Finisher > Charged Pulse/Double Pulse > Electricity Blast > Flamespear > Finisher
    Lightning Torrent

Rotation 2:
    Shock Pulse *[I]until Arc is about to come off GCD and go to rotation 1. Arc should come off CD 4-5 Shock Pulse's in.

ive been useing this rotation for some time and while i pull good numbers three things have me a lil concerned that i wouldnt mind some advice with. i have 4piece raid now thus useing warlord crystal over tempest isnt an option..is it worth it to shock pulse/double pulse before starting rotation 1 to get the buffs up?

aswell after lightning torrent/finisher/rotation 1->shock pulse/double pulse/flamespear/electricity blast....the shock pulse wears off just before the finisher and before double pulse..im guessing its cause lightning torrents duration causes it to delay like that..but im wondering if altering the rotation in some way to compensate for those 3 factors would increase the average dps...

personally..im thinking ignore the tempest 2p needing dual pulse cause after the initial build..assuming no long disconnects..it refreshes itself just as its ment to.

its the shock pulse falling off 'early' aswell the question of poping dual pulse/shock pulse before starting rotation 1...

and yes i understand 2.2 is bring some nice changes though i havent dug around or tested extensively the changes..im thinking of right now not 2.2

advice/criticism welcome..

Rift Chaser

after looking through the 17 pages i still dont see the best rotation. getting closer now though.

hints
    start with dots.
    use your damn bomb...
    and the rotation should actually be 4 sets and not 2.

you should only be 5% behind melee warriors if done right - like atrius said

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari View Post
    after looking through the 17 pages i still dont see the best rotation. getting closer now though.

hints
    start with dots.
    use your damn bomb...
    and the rotation should actually be 4 sets and not 2.

you should only be 5% behind melee warriors if done right - like atrius said
    hints
    atrius isn't our dev anymore
    starting with dots is wrong
    this will completely change tomorrow
    even the new build and rotation, if done right, compared to a paragon build im gonna be using tomorrow after patch, tempest is still 12% behind Paragon(on me, at least) when done right.
    Last edited by intrinsc; 01-29-2013 at 07:30 PM.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Hey guys,

I will no longer be actively maintaining this thread. Thanks everyone for their input, ideas, theorycrafting. See you in some other DPS guide in the near future(or another MMO!).

Cheers,
    intrinsc
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17