+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help with my forgotten spec

Default Help with my forgotten spec

It's been a few years, but this is what I had at level 49:
    Help with my forgotten spec-soultree.jpg

I only had one macro:
    Help with my forgotten spec-macro.jpg

And my hotbar is rather empty with Concussive Blast, the macro, and Head Shot basically:
    Help with my forgotten spec-hotbar.jpg

I just started playing again and went into some intrepid adventures and I was by far the top dps most of the time, although it's quite possible the other people were half my level.

Does anyone know where I was going with this spec? I don't at all remember, and now I have some points to spend. Thanks in advance. (it may have been from an old guide...?)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticMonkey View Post
    I just started playing again and went into some intrepid adventures and I was by far the top dps most of the time, although it's quite possible the other people were half my level.
    IA is a horrible place to measure e-peen. Everyone is scaled, so technically a level 15 can do more dps than a 64, depending on stuff, things and..... how active the players are. Some really slack A LOT!

As for your spec, I suggest reading the current list of decent specs in the Compendium sticky as well as the more active threads for interesting specs. I don't know how much has changed since you were away, but generally speaking after "a few years", what you had might not be as good as what you can get, so don't hang on to the old, embrace the new.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

Wink

Looks like some high-burst level spec. The 4 points into NB builder hints about sticky spam.

What it's about seems to be pre-charging multiple mobs with Fragmentation stickies (generates no threat) then use Divert Rage onto your Raptor and blow them all up with Detonate, poping Final Countdown etc and cleave mobs down with Time Bomb and Rain of Arrows.

Besides a couple misplaced points this is some bursty level/ spam build.

The souls don't synnegize alot for 70 and i can't see this being taken from something official.

The concept works better in lower level or pvp.

wb tho ^^
    Last edited by Shas; 11-13-2019 at 03:36 PM.
    And while you browse, read and find help - consider leaving a like.
    It doesn't mean anything but to the author.

Rift Chaser

Maybe back when nightmare tide was last expansion , you wanted to follow this guide ?
    Looks like your spec and it was top dps back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokhmah View Post
    Maybe back when nightmare tide was last expansion , you wanted to follow this guide ?
    Looks like your spec and it was top dps back then.
    Yeah, I looked at that (and every other sab spec I could find on the forum), thing is, I have twice the points into sab as that spec, so I dunno.

It seems to flow really well, but maybe I'll mess around with some of the alternate things on the forum here. Thanks everyone!

Soulwalker

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-prim...onus-info.html

this is the spec you were working on i believe i still use it
    Last edited by ktar12; 11-13-2019 at 08:36 AM.

+ Reply to Thread