+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: THE DESTROYER 2

Soulwalker

Normally I never use the forum, just accidently clicked on one fo the specs on the leaderboard site but well now that Im here...
    How can any version of this abomination of a Specc (in points of gameplay) be rated harder than 1/10, its just autopilot ******** to get free dps to any bad rogue. .
    Wait you even stole my stupid one button macro I used like 2 times a few weeks ago to troll? This one rly shouldnt have been shared, it just destroys the quality of rogue players even more, they will be lost if the glorious day comes, when they finaly decide to work on speccs again and nerf this boring ********.

Thumbs up

Hello The True King,

glad you're enjoying your product and having a good time! Also wellcome to the forums!
    Also glad to hear about your guild enjoying rogue; shoutout to your friends.
    -> Please add a parse with your breakdown + stats to see where the issue is.
    Too much time went into presenting the point&brain related informations and simplifying the amount down to necessities. Still misunderstandings can occour and we are glad about honest customer feedback.

Please add the time and situation we played together so we will add you to special thanks for the stolen macro.
    Once you came up with more effective alternatives of point&brain related gameplay variations, distributed by Shas or it's registrated partners, please tag us into your sharing process.
    Also once you feel confident to proof yourself, consider combat loging and applying for a spot on the Spreadsheet! (note: now a part of prancingturtle)

We thank you for- and appreciate the constructive criticism as we gladly list you as our trustful customer.

Please add any further concerns.

Your reference number is : 54LT

Heads up and a good time!

Your The Destroyer(2) customer service.

That said, thanks to everyone who took the second to leave a lovely comment. Consider recording a pov. It's always interesting
    Last edited by Shas; 07-27-2019 at 06:57 PM.

Hierosolyma | Katane | Azuren | Jeru | Syenn | Shas | Shaslol | Shastroll

Soulwalker

Default Why this made me enjoy raiding again.

Once upon a time, there was a female rogue. She wanted to blend in and be cool, do some decent dps, raid with the big boys.. The time came, and she was finally ready for the big raids, just her dps was, lets say not very good. She kept trying by herself - nothing. Then Santa Claus brought her a gift - a guide for 1 button spec- she thought a cool gift that was, expected to finally blend in and not be criticized again, she didint expect the gift to ruin her raiding experience. Time was passing, she enjoyed doing (decent) dps with that "gift" - 1 button spec. But with a time she noticed, that she can scroll facebook while doing BoS, she no longer went into irotp or td nm, simply not interested of doing literally the same. She was no longer different from others aswell, since wherever she turns her head, people playing 1 button, being proud smashing max 2 keys of the keyboard. It became boring. No challenge, no improvement, she did not even cared about basic abilities and how they work - why would she? She is cool enough with 1 button, isnt she? She started even skipping BoS at some point because of boredom. She's a young player, never got a chance to actually feel the joy of challenges, setting goals for raid time. Until she got this. The Destroyer. Until she was guided to the light from deep darkness. I dont know who needs to hear it, but for the sake of your own, abandon 1 button. DO NOT share it to everyone as a greatest discovery, it is indeed genius thing, but Destroyer 2 is way more interesting, (all hail Shas for his time and effort) don't slack and put some time, try your best with the tools you're provided, set yourself a goal and learn to use more keys of your keyboard (ofc i mean for more abilities, not for spamming ******** into Level 70 chat but thats a topic for another day) Learning this will not only bring you joy of raiding again (as it did for me), but also might improve your game, set a competition to old players and bring satisfaction of seeing big numbers in dps chart.
    P. S the young female rogue now is doing fine now
    bashing dummie in her dimension daily and doing all weekly raids with big boyz
    P. P. S now that she felt the fire in herself, she doesnt wanna stop from looking more ways to improve
    Eli@Typhiria

Plane Touched

I could marry someone like you, who don't like 1 button spec
    I'm glad there is still some people like you in this game , it's way more fun to play harder rotation, specs, and being able to see the improvement, seeing your dps slowly goes up the longer you practice
    Welcome back to the raiding scene, shas did a great job with those specs !
    Hokhmah@Brutwacht , Zyggiha@Brutwacht, Ahiggyz@Brutwacht
    Pseudo support, Prima raiding specs
    Discord : Zyggiha#2277 , I can help for everything related to primalist , feel free to ask.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6