+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 4.5 61 Marksman

Its interesting that we have a similar macro set up @Alarchon.
    In Addition to what OP and the others mentioned , and to clarify, we need Targetting Telemetry buff up given by Calculated Shot when doing Chanelling skills, its a gain.
    So when doing AoE make sure Targetting Telemetry is up and atleast HFB and use Chain Destruction
    Last edited by Knive; 09-10-2018 at 06:54 PM.
    HOW DO YOU MAKE AN AWESOME SIGNATURE

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Alarchon View Post

Finisher
    #show Rapid Fire Shot
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Empowered Shot
    cast Rapid Fire Shot
    cast Deadeye Shot
    Seeing this makes me cringe. lol

If you are a button masher, do NOT do this. You'll end up cutting RFS off early. You also want to be using RFS inside your CD block twice, as Maltie mentioned, so you really should put RFS by itself to have full control of that.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Parkhyeyeon View Post
    Seeing this makes me cringe. lol

If you are a button masher, do NOT do this. You'll end up cutting RFS off early. You also want to be using RFS inside your CD block twice, as Maltie mentioned, so you really should put RFS by itself to have full control of that.
    Well, after several days with my macros, I noticed that I was cutting some dps, so I removed RFS from the hellfire blade macro and from the finisher macro.
    If yesterday I had an output damage of average 470k (5 minutes rotation) today I have an average of.... 380k and also a loss of mobility, more keys to press = less focus for the environment and if I pay attention to what is happening I output less damage. So, now I have to see if I can practice and raise the damage output or if it is better to fall back to the previous macro with unoptimized RFS.
    FT 4/4 - EE 4/5 - GA 4/4 - PBB 3/5 - IG 2/3 - BoB 2/8

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2