+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [4.1] 61 Marksman Deadeye Style (2-button)

I've been getting better result with the RFS spec too. But i do not use the Fiery Spike, i use Hellfire Blade. It's better on a few aspects :
    - More damage in St
    - Do not use a GCD (better for target swap)
    - Gives you a bit of spread
    - Scale better on raid CD

I also get better results by using Planar Variation instead of Sentry Battery at the end of the Bull's eye. As my Planar Variation was usually getting 15% more overall dps than Sentry Battery.

Here is a 1 Button AOE macro if you need to aoe in Marksman for whatever reason.
    Spoiler!

To play the spec make sure to use your Channeling spells during your Razorbeast, which means you got 10 seconds "filler" every 20 seconds.
    I personally use RFS + PV + RFS during first Razorbeast, then RFS + SB + RFS during second one.
    RFS being a 12 second CD you could eventually cast it 5 times a minute instead of the 4 i'm doing. But by doing so you will not be perfectly timed and use all your channeling on top of your Hellfire Blades + Razorbeast which will ultimately lead you to a dps loss.

Here is the macro I use :
    Spoiler!

The spec is kinda fun to play, it keeps you watching over your CD which makes you pretty busy. However it SHOULD NOT be your main and only spec. Marksman is around 15 to 20% behind melee specs, it should be use only to purge and to deal with melee unfriendly fights.

Soulwalker

Default call razorbeast?

I am curious as to why you have call razorbeast in both macros. doesn't create a dps lose by having to stop the rotation to keep calling the pet?

Ascendant

Just FYI

As a side effect of Keyens changing how Legendary Deadeye Shot functions with other specs, using Legendary Deadeye Shot in 61 Marksman is no longer optimized.

Legendary RFS varient will easily out dps Legendary Deadeye Shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Samcrow View Post
    I am curious as to why you have call razorbeast in both macros. doesn't create a dps lose by having to stop the rotation to keep calling the pet?
    Call : Razorbeast in legendary does not summon a pet, it is a buff of 20% damage for 20 secondes. And it is Of General Cooldown, so yeah, just put it in macro.

As for RFS i want to note that it is still bugged and probably will be forever.
    If rogues Sync RFS : 3MM > 3 NB

Soulwalker

Thank you for replying. it makes better since now.

Question Macros do not work with me

The macros as they stand here do not work with me, on the German server. If then "prerequisites not fulfilled". A solution I have unfortunately not found.
    The finisher macro is not synonymous with me

Here is a 1 Button AOE macro if you need to aoe in Marksman for whatever reason.
    Spoiler!

Here is the macro I use :
    Spoiler!

If you don't have the game in english the macro won't work. Translate them to your game language.

Soulwalker

Default Something else that could help....

Any Kalerts would help me a lot. Hmmm?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Kreezhem View Post
    If you don't have the game in english the macro won't work. Translate them to your game language.

I had translated, funzt not

Soulwalker

Default macro fail

so upon running the macros (i removed the fading lights from the bottom of my macro as they were throwing ability unfound errors) i found that spamming finisher or build also spams the hell-fire blades ability like no matter how fast or slow i click hell-fire blades is the lowest ability in the macro, is it a case of moving it into the bar on its own and casting it or is there something i've done wrong?

edit: nvm fixed my issue
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [4.1] 61 Marksman Deadeye Style (2-button)-2018-01-06_180135.jpg  
    Last edited by swoged; 01-05-2018 at 09:15 PM. Reason: fixed issue

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3