+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 40 of 40
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Rift Rogue Compendium 4.0

  1. #31
    Prophet of Telara aileen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    After talking with Keyens and Vladd on discord tonight, I learned that there is no softcap for dodge via stat but hardcap which is 40% and for reaching 40% which is unlikely.
    Since no softcap means no diminishing returns

    you must have around 69284 dodge to reach 40%.

    Also critpower softcap 40% is not 9060 but 9075, for getting 40% on raid enviroment having 8511 critpower is more than enough (300 via curry and 3% from sigil).
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

  2. #32
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1

    Default Nightblade spec

    I'm interested in the nightblade spec but I notice the guide doesn't link anywhere and while you've recommended a spec with assassin as the 3rd soul, the legendary is a sab skill. I'm guessing it's a mix up. Would be great to have a look at a guide for it.

  3. #33
    RIFT Guide Writer Maltie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    After talking with Keyens and Vladd on discord tonight, I learned that there is no softcap for dodge via stat but hardcap which is 40% and for reaching 40% which is unlikely.
    Since no softcap means no diminishing returns

    you must have around 69284 dodge to reach 40%.

    Also critpower softcap 40% is not 9060 but 9075, for getting 40% on raid enviroment having 8511 critpower is more than enough (300 via curry and 3% from sigil).
    Updated and fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by iammacross View Post
    I'm interested in the nightblade spec but I notice the guide doesn't link anywhere and while you've recommended a spec with assassin as the 3rd soul, the legendary is a sab skill. I'm guessing it's a mix up. Would be great to have a look at a guide for it.
    That was just old text that I didn't change, fixed it now
    Nixia@Greybriar

  4. #34
    Prophet of Telara aileen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Physical crit softcap value is 42240 which gives you 45% around every 93.865 (93.86528778) crit you gain 0.1 (prior to softcap) and with t1 gear, raid rift essences and fragments soft cap for physical crit is reachable now after almost 4 years, thou reaching hard cap which is 60% will be never gonna happen since you need 112627 physical crit to reach this value.

    Since I didn't know synergy crystal stats working like buffs previous selfbuff value invalid by very low amount for critpower, you must have 8540 selfbuffed prior to gedlo and sigil to reach 40% on raid enviroment critpower softcap is 9074 gives you 40% same goes for reaching hardcap on critpower which is 50% is unlikely too you must have 20417 critpower rating to reach this value on this expansion, every 22.683 (22.68346977) critpower increasing your critpower by 0.1% (prior to softcap)

    Dodge hardcap 40% exact value even thou is not reachable, you must have 69266 dodge rating to reach this value.

    Remember this are base values you can reach by their stat rating, dodge with buffs and talents can go almost 100% but you must reach hardcap for doing it.

    PS: I find this values on pts by debugging, so they are 100% accurate values at least for client side, unless server side has different calculations or rounding/truncating on float values like on client physical crit is rounded but critpower is truncated for tooltip display.
    Last edited by aileen; 08-23-2017 at 12:42 AM.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

  5. #35
    Plane Walker Poshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    Physical crit softcap value is 42240 which gives you 45% around every 93,865 (93,86528778) crit you gain 0.1 (prior to softcap) and with t1 gear, raid rift essences and fragments soft cap for physical crit is reachable now after almost 4 years, thou reaching hard cap which is 60% will be never gonna happen since you need 112627 physical crit to reach this value.

    Since I didn't know synergy crystal stats working like buffs previous selfbuff value invalid by very low amount for critpower, you must have 8540 selfbuffed prior to gedlo and sigil to reach 40% on raid enviroment critpower softcap is 9074 gives you 40% same goes for reaching hardcap on critpower which is 50% is unlikely too you must have 20417 critpower rating to reach this value on this expansion, every 22,683 (22,68346977) critpower increasing your critpower by 0.1% (prior to softcap)

    Dodge hardcap 40% exact value even thou is not reachable, you must have 69266 dodge rating to reach this value.

    Remember this are base values you can reach by their stat rating, dodge with buffs and talents can go almost 100% but you must reach hardcap for doing it.

    PS: I find this values on pts by debugging, so they are 100% accurate values at least for client side, unless server side has different calculations or rounding/truncating on float values like on client physical crit is rounded but critpower is truncated for tooltip display.
    How does sigil work past soft cap since it is percentage based? What if you are at soft cap with curry then apply sigil? Ive had this happen and only saw around .5% increase

  6. #36
    Prophet of Telara aileen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poshy View Post
    How does sigil work past soft cap since it is percentage based? What if you are at soft cap with curry then apply sigil? Ive had this happen and only saw around .5% increase
    Sigil multiplies your base crit power by 1.03 (%3)

    So lets say you have WAR PA full and have synergy crystal with 4 set bonus so you have 715 total crit power extra then gear itself.

    Your crit power ingame lets say: 7100
    Your base critpower coming from gear: 7100-715 = 6385
    You used sigil now your crit power becomes: (6385 * 1,03) + 700 + 15 = 7291
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

  7. #37
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    492

    Default

    The link to the NB guide is dead.

  8. #38
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2

    Default incorrect spec link

    your phy spec for pvp links to your assassin pvp guide, which doesnt quite help

    could you correct this please

  9. #39
    RIFT Guide Writer Maltie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swoged View Post
    your phy spec for pvp links to your assassin pvp guide, which doesnt quite help

    could you correct this please
    Good catch Fixed it

    I really should update this at some point, but means re-installing... maybe next week
    Nixia@Greybriar

  10. #40
    Shadowlander Daenaira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    37

    Default Please update guide

    I would be all for updates for this. I have referred to this guide over and over again I dont know how many times for info or for reference for new players in guild.

    It would be so AWESOME to have a BiS list kept up to date for here as well as PRIME when it goes live. (yes i know prime doesnt belong here, but atm we have no forum division for it)

    If anyone handy with spreadsheets could set something up, I would be so appreciative as I am sure many others would as well

    Thumbs up on this now and for the future!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts