+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Rift Rogue Compendium 4.0

After talking with Keyens and Vladd on discord tonight, I learned that there is no softcap for dodge via stat but hardcap which is 40% and for reaching 40% which is unlikely.
    Since no softcap means no diminishing returns

you must have around 69284 dodge to reach 40%.

Also critpower softcap 40% is not 9060 but 9075, for getting 40% on raid enviroment having 8511 critpower is more than enough (300 via curry and 3% from sigil).
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    GCDDisplay - Tweaked a simple way to track your gcd.
    RiftMeter for 4.3, Last update: 07/12/2017
    Some Gadgets tweaks,Updated BiSCaL for 4.3
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Soulwalker

Default Nightblade spec

I'm interested in the nightblade spec but I notice the guide doesn't link anywhere and while you've recommended a spec with assassin as the 3rd soul, the legendary is a sab skill. I'm guessing it's a mix up. Would be great to have a look at a guide for it.

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    After talking with Keyens and Vladd on discord tonight, I learned that there is no softcap for dodge via stat but hardcap which is 40% and for reaching 40% which is unlikely.
    Since no softcap means no diminishing returns

you must have around 69284 dodge to reach 40%.

Also critpower softcap 40% is not 9060 but 9075, for getting 40% on raid enviroment having 8511 critpower is more than enough (300 via curry and 3% from sigil).
    Updated and fixed

Quote Originally Posted by iammacross View Post
    I'm interested in the nightblade spec but I notice the guide doesn't link anywhere and while you've recommended a spec with assassin as the 3rd soul, the legendary is a sab skill. I'm guessing it's a mix up. Would be great to have a look at a guide for it.
    That was just old text that I didn't change, fixed it now
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

Physical crit softcap value is 42240 which gives you 45% around every 93.865 (93.86528778) crit you gain 0.1 (prior to softcap) and with t1 gear, raid rift essences and fragments soft cap for physical crit is reachable now after almost 4 years, thou reaching hard cap which is 60% will be never gonna happen since you need 112627 physical crit to reach this value.

Since I didn't know synergy crystal stats working like buffs previous selfbuff value invalid by very low amount for critpower, you must have 8540 selfbuffed prior to gedlo and sigil to reach 40% on raid enviroment critpower softcap is 9074 gives you 40% same goes for reaching hardcap on critpower which is 50% is unlikely too you must have 20417 critpower rating to reach this value on this expansion, every 22.683 (22.68346977) critpower increasing your critpower by 0.1% (prior to softcap)

Dodge hardcap 40% exact value even thou is not reachable, you must have 69266 dodge rating to reach this value.

Remember this are base values you can reach by their stat rating, dodge with buffs and talents can go almost 100% but you must reach hardcap for doing it.

PS: I find this values on pts by debugging, so they are 100% accurate values at least for client side, unless server side has different calculations or rounding/truncating on float values like on client physical crit is rounded but critpower is truncated for tooltip display.
    Last edited by aileen; 08-23-2017 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    Physical crit softcap value is 42240 which gives you 45% around every 93,865 (93,86528778) crit you gain 0.1 (prior to softcap) and with t1 gear, raid rift essences and fragments soft cap for physical crit is reachable now after almost 4 years, thou reaching hard cap which is 60% will be never gonna happen since you need 112627 physical crit to reach this value.

Since I didn't know synergy crystal stats working like buffs previous selfbuff value invalid by very low amount for critpower, you must have 8540 selfbuffed prior to gedlo and sigil to reach 40% on raid enviroment critpower softcap is 9074 gives you 40% same goes for reaching hardcap on critpower which is 50% is unlikely too you must have 20417 critpower rating to reach this value on this expansion, every 22,683 (22,68346977) critpower increasing your critpower by 0.1% (prior to softcap)

Dodge hardcap 40% exact value even thou is not reachable, you must have 69266 dodge rating to reach this value.

Remember this are base values you can reach by their stat rating, dodge with buffs and talents can go almost 100% but you must reach hardcap for doing it.

PS: I find this values on pts by debugging, so they are 100% accurate values at least for client side, unless server side has different calculations or rounding/truncating on float values like on client physical crit is rounded but critpower is truncated for tooltip display.
    How does sigil work past soft cap since it is percentage based? What if you are at soft cap with curry then apply sigil? Ive had this happen and only saw around .5% increase

Quote Originally Posted by Poshy View Post
    How does sigil work past soft cap since it is percentage based? What if you are at soft cap with curry then apply sigil? Ive had this happen and only saw around .5% increase
    Sigil multiplies your base crit power by 1.03 (%3)

So lets say you have WAR PA full and have synergy crystal with 4 set bonus so you have 715 total crit power extra then gear itself.

Your crit power ingame lets say: 7100
    Your base critpower coming from gear: 7100-715 = 6385
    You used sigil now your crit power becomes: (6385 * 1,03) + 700 + 15 = 7291

Plane Walker

The link to the NB guide is dead.

Soulwalker

Default incorrect spec link

your phy spec for pvp links to your assassin pvp guide, which doesnt quite help

could you correct this please

Quote Originally Posted by swoged View Post
    your phy spec for pvp links to your assassin pvp guide, which doesnt quite help

could you correct this please
    Good catch Fixed it

I really should update this at some point, but means re-installing... maybe next week
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3