+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: [4.0] Sabman - 61MM/15 Saboteur/0 Ranger (Ranged ST/Cleave DPS Spec)

Default [4.0] Sabman - 61MM/15 Saboteur/0 Ranger (Ranged ST/Cleave DPS Spec)

THIS BUILD IS NOT LONGER VIABLE FOR 4.1, IF YOU NEED A 4.1 MARKSMAN BUILD, CLICK HERE!

Welcome to One Button Sabman

I see people asking for one button specs, so here we go slackers.

This spec excels in both ST and Cleave DPS, so feel free to use this anywhere you want.

Soulpoints:

(Volitility talent from Saboteur soultree makes up 8-10% of your total damage, so please don't forget!)

Buffs:

[4.0] Sabman - 61MM/15 Saboteur/0 Ranger (Ranged ST/Cleave DPS Spec)-buff.png

Macro:

Spoiler!

Gear and Parses:

[4.0] Sabman - 61MM/15 Saboteur/0 Ranger (Ranged ST/Cleave DPS Spec)-sabman-stat.jpg

Single Target DPS:

[4.0] Sabman - 61MM/15 Saboteur/0 Ranger (Ranged ST/Cleave DPS Spec)-sabman-dps.jpg

Cleave DPS: (roughly 50k DPS each on two extra targets)

[4.0] Sabman - 61MM/15 Saboteur/0 Ranger (Ranged ST/Cleave DPS Spec)-cleave.jpg

In Comparison to 61MM/11Ranger/4NB:

Enjoy!!
    Last edited by huangchingho; 03-30-2017 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huangchingho View Post
    Welcome to One Button Sabman

I see people asking for one button specs, so here we go slackers.

This spec excels in both ST and Cleave DPS, so feel free to use this anywhere you want.

Soulpoints:

Buffs:

Attachment 30083

Macro:

Spoiler!

Gear and Parses:

Attachment 30091

Single Target DPS:

Attachment 30090

Cleave DPS: (roughly 50k DPS each on two extra targets)

Attachment 30088

Same gear comparing to 61MM/11Ranger/4NB ST Parse:

Attachment 30084

Enjoy!!
    You're killing me man....But Hay I'll give it to you it works!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalgen View Post
    You're killing me man....But Hay I'll give it to you it works!
    yea, but i don't enjoy it as much, my finger hurts when I spam that one button, is it kinda ironic that one button specs are hard

But i guess it isn't too bad, I made three buttons on different keybinds so I can just switch fingers once a while, it works better for me.

Here is some IA numbers:
    Last edited by huangchingho; 12-14-2016 at 01:44 PM.

yea, but i don't enjoy it as much, my finger hurts when I spam that one button, is it kinda ironic that one button specs are hard

But i guess it isn't too bad, I made three buttons on different keybinds so I can just switch fingers once a while, it works better for me.

Here is some IA numbers:
    Three 1 buttons lol I like it.

Soulwalker

Do i need to make any changes if i only need ST dmg (no need for cleaves)?

Also i'm only lvl 66, which legendary should i take and any changes to the macro?
    What are the legendary order to add going from lvl 66 to 70?
    Last edited by Kyo2; 12-14-2016 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo2 View Post
    Do i need to make any changes if i only need ST dmg (no need for cleaves)?

Also i'm only lvl 66, which legendary should i take and any changes to the macro?
    What are the legendary order to add going from lvl 66 to 70?
    You can opt for full ST, but that will take away ~30% of the damage of this build which then there will be no point running sab offsoul.

If you're level 66, take 61pt Free Recoil Legedary from MM, and use this macro:
    Spoiler!

If you're level 67, now take 2pt satchel charge Legedary from sab, and use this macro:
    Spoiler!

If you're level 68, now take 0pt Call:razorbeast Legedary from ranger, and use this macro:
    Spoiler!

If you're level 69-70, just take Calculated Shot and Time Bomb. And use the macro from the first thread. Good luck leveling!

Soulwalker

What subsouls&legendaries would you recommend for lvl 66 to 70 if cleaves are not necessary?

I have another lvl 65 rogue on EU, what would be the best 1 button ST build for lvl 65?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo2 View Post
    What subsouls&legendaries would you recommend for lvl 66 to 70 if cleaves are not necessary?
    if you insist to play ST MM, here is the build 61MM/11Ranger/4NB (Though it takes time to master it):

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...-marksman.html

But if you're leveling, I highly recommend Bladedancer with Tact curative engine legendary, you basically "cannot die". Or Ranger (Ranger/sab) if you need to pick up stuff, you can command your pet to distract mobs. Or Assassin to Stealth through mobs, it's all up to you. Rogue has the best leveling specs in the game, be creative

I have another lvl 65 rogue on EU, what would be the best 1 button ST build for lvl 65?
    None.
    Last edited by huangchingho; 12-16-2016 at 06:59 AM.

Rift Disciple

Why did rogues have to get one as well....

Is there anything that you could manage that would increase its dps? like doing time bomb, or alternating between swift/calc? something to save me from breaking my finger, patience, keyboard and will to live. In that order.

Also, channel rapid or just spam away?
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Accept that the egregious and obvious mistake you want fixed may be implemented by design and may not be a mistake at all.
    If we see it as an egregious and obvious mistake, maybe there should be more communication to tell us that it is not?
    Alleja Illvana Alea Mjolln Imalla Ketllina <Servants of None> @typhiria

Quote Originally Posted by Alleja zaviel View Post
    Why did rogues have to get one as well....

Is there anything that you could manage that would increase its dps? like doing time bomb, or alternating between swift/calc? something to save me from breaking my finger, patience, keyboard and will to live. In that order.

Also, channel rapid or just spam away?
    Any channeling ability is a DPS loss in this build. Fun fact, the only channel ability worth clipping is Sentry Battery, so I had the most optimal macro on the first thread. And yes, you can get 2 macros that technically gives your more DPS, but it wasn't that much of a difference in my testings. (Although I don't even have this spec anymore )

This is the one you spam when time bomb is up. (Reactive ability bar)
    Spoiler!

And this is your normal spam when Time bomb isn't fully charged:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by huangchingho; 02-11-2017 at 01:09 AM.

Rift Disciple

Any channeling ability is a DPS loss in this build. Full fact, the only channel ability worth clipping is Sentry Battery, so I had the most optimal macro on the first thread. And yes, you can get 2 macros that technically gives your more DPS, but it wasn't that much of a difference in my testings. (Although I don't even have this spec anymore )

This is the one you spam when time bomb is up. (Reactive ability bar)
    Spoiler!

And this is your normal spam when Time bomb isn't fully charged:
    Spoiler!
    i guess i can also make a macro with purge on top, just cuz. And another with interupt in it, so even if i have to interrupt, i can still spam that one marco! Ugh, i feel so filthy using this...... and yet its my top ST dps. Still preffer bladedancer, but single stuff dies faster to this
    Accept that the egregious and obvious mistake you want fixed may be implemented by design and may not be a mistake at all.
    If we see it as an egregious and obvious mistake, maybe there should be more communication to tell us that it is not?

i guess i can also make a macro with purge on top, just cuz. And another with interupt in it, so even if i have to interrupt, i can still spam that one marco! Ugh, i feel so filthy using this...... and yet its my top ST dps. Still preffer bladedancer, but single stuff dies faster to this
    Purge has a GCD, Interrupt don't. So, you can probably bind purge into an interrupt macro, on a different keybind. But, use whatever suits you the best~!
    Last edited by huangchingho; 12-16-2016 at 12:35 PM.

Rift Disciple

Purge has a GCD, Interrupt don't. So, you can probably bind purge into an interrupt macro, on a different keybind. But, use whatever suits you the best~!
    i dont have enough keybinds on this spec..... and i made the purge and interupt so i dont have to interrupt my empowered shot spam if i need to purge. Same for an interrupt. All i did was change #show and put another line to cast purge/rupt at the top. And i still feel filthy using this, my whole essence is screaming to alternate swift and calc.

i dont have enough keybinds on this spec..... and i made the purge and interupt so i dont have to interrupt my empowered shot spam if i need to purge. Same for an interrupt. All i did was change #show and put another line to cast purge/rupt at the top. And i still feel filthy using this, my whole essence is screaming to alternate swift and calc.
    Why don't you have enough keybinds? Have you tried this?

[4.0] Sabman - 61MM/15 Saboteur/0 Ranger (Ranged ST/Cleave DPS Spec)-123.jpg

I actually shared this spec to help starters who needed a Ranged spec but also find Marksman difficult. Since the gap between the correct rotations and one button rotation is huge, it is definitely worth it to work towards min-maxing correct rotations and start pulling bigger numbers. (Stop slacking ~)
    Last edited by huangchingho; 12-16-2016 at 01:00 PM.

Ascendant

Why don't you have enough keybinds? Have you tried this?

Attachment 30127

I actually shared this spec to help starters who needed a Ranged spec but also find Marksman difficult. Since the gap between the correct rotations and one button rotation is huge, it is definitely worth it to work towards min-maxing correct rotations and start pulling bigger numbers. (Stop slacking ~)
    I actually think that 1 button performance is a little too good.
    Most average players will find themselves doing more ST dps (while cleaving 2 additional targets) spamming 1 button in mmsab than playing MM at less than perfect rotation.

I guess that's where Rift is heading.

And the uber botched 1 button (well 4 buttons if you insist) shadeborn stomping "correctly played" shadeborn is just another example.
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 12-16-2016 at 03:03 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast