+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: [4.0] BardPhys PvE Guide - 40 Bard/ 36 Physician (Heal/Support spec)

Whether its legit or not or high heals or not, fervor and verse of joy is still something, until a time where the whole raid no longer needs energy reduction then this spec can be very useful otherwise i rather at least do 51+ bard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishoujo View Post
    Generally speaking, i wouldnt think it would be able to beat a warden,
    You missed his point, this spec was made so you can have a support/heal role which has somewhat may be nice raid heal and buffs and motifs at the same time for just 1 spot so the other spot normally from 1 raid heal 1 support can be used to dps or other things.
    Last edited by MisakaMikoto; 12-12-2016 at 07:47 AM.
    Pupueffekt@Laethys TD 4/4 IROTP 4/4
    Orphanage - Laethys Rift美服华人工会 You can you up, No can no bb

Quote Originally Posted by MisakaMikoto View Post
    Whether its legit or not or high heals or not, fervor and verse of joy is still something, until a time where the whole raid no longer needs energy reduction then this spec can be very useful otherwise i rather at least do 51+ bard.

You missed his point, this spec was made so you can have a support/heal role which has somewhat may be nice raid heal and buffs and motifs at the same time for just 1 spot so the other spot normally from 1 raid heal 1 support can be used to dps or other things.
    Nah i didnt miss anything, I'm just trying to sound salty at the fact he said it's the best healing spec currently ingame.
    Nothing else really

Quote Originally Posted by MisakaMikoto View Post

Chloro/BM
    10characters
    Last edited by Kalgen; 12-12-2016 at 09:30 AM.

Thanks for the guide!

Question: Right under the soul tree on your guide it says "Swap the 3 Points from Residual Care to Biofeedback and Applied Medical Practices for Causal Treatment spams."

Can't seem to make it up that far in the tree, taking out those points though. Or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Noobly View Post
    Thanks for the guide!

Question: Right under the soul tree on your guide it says "Swap the 3 Points from Residual Care to Biofeedback and Applied Medical Practices for Causal Treatment spams."

Can't seem to make it up that far in the tree, taking out those points though. Or am I missing something?

Thanks!
    Oops, fixed. For 36 Phys, there is no way to reach applied medical practices, but you can take biofeedback which is useful for damage mitigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalgen View Post
    Chloro/BM
    10characters
    I dont think Chloro may be a good choice now, as its raid heal with just energy reduction, missing motifs and the other set of raid buffs, you'd still need bard/oracle even if u run chloro.

BM is the other set raid support, im focusing on the oracle/bard set. So now when you normally have chon/bm and bard/oracle, it now changes into chon/bm + raid heal bard, saving a spot from raid heal.
    Pupueffekt@Laethys TD 4/4 IROTP 4/4
    Orphanage - Laethys Rift美服华人工会 You can you up, No can no bb

Default Bardphys stream

Hi all, I attempted Bardphys as a healer/support on Queen Foci - Hexathel, we were able to use a raid composition of one tank, one healer/support, 8 DPSers to burn down boss @ 2:14 record with 7 other PUGs.

Spoiler!

Here is the video from Stream if you want to see a Bardphys demonstration:

https://www.twitch.tv/huangchingho/v/117323552?t=17m22s

It's definitely one of the best healing spec to use on Hexathel: your cooldowns utilize really well on this boss, when you know raid is about to take a lot of damage (when white tile disappears or while running towards white tile, since it's PUG some people will ignore mechanics), you can spam cotas during virtuoso. You can also use Verse of Purity which can continuously cleanse the raid unlike Phy's AoE cleanse, so that you can spend less time cleansing and more on healing while not worrying about DPSers getting CC'd.

Take care all.
    Last edited by huangchingho; 03-02-2017 at 11:32 PM.

Default Updated for 4.2, Bardphys the new Tank heal + Bard Support spec

With the release of 4.2, Power Chord now applies/grants 1 stack of Motif of Regeneration.

Bardphys was originally made for raid healing because of the strong capability Motif of Regen being able to Roflstomp all contents.

But now becomes a more challenging spec to play, you can utilize your single-target healing cooldown and raid healing cooldown while make decisions about when to shield your tank or healing your group regularly, or burst healing for your tank/group.

Read more down below from a post I made last week, I am also probably gonna do a Physbard write-up for those who need the new 61 Physician/Bard hybrid build that utilizes Eternal Weapon buff.

Quote Originally Posted by huangchingho View Post

Since Power Chord grants Motif of Regen 1 stack, you only need to use Coda of Restoration occasionally. I might update my Bardphys guide when I get the rest of the things tested, the new Bardphys specializes in both sustained raid and tank healing/shielding which is superior to 61 Physician, provides missing fanfares and motifs a raid would need. (Combo Point builder would be Urgent Care, Power Chord, Cadence. Finishers would be Group Therapy, Preemptive Treatment [ST shields] and Coda of Restoration).

Note:
    -Maintenance Therapy will have 100% uptime with Urgent Care added to regular rotation (both has 6s timer).
    -To make use of 36% absorption bonuses for each point spent on the Physician Talent tree. Urgent Care procs Simultaneous Treatment shields to your main target and Residual Care procs Simultaneous Treatment shields to 2 extra allies. Power Chord shields are pretty small, but it's up to 10k if crit. Simultaneous Treatment shields from ST heals are only 10% of max health, for example, Urgent Care crits for 420k, 30% of that Overhealing converts to shield and goes to your main target which is up to 126k shield, though the shield caps at 10% max health, so 550k HP = 55k shields, Residual Care does 60% of what Urgent care does, so it does up to 75.6k shields to 2 allies, caps at 10% max health.
    -When tank(s) activate their tanking stance, they receive 30% extra ST shields/heals which makes pure tank healing specs obsolete. Bardphys will be able to provide 50% HP shields to tanks like 61 Physician could.
    -Bardphys shields has higher tooltips values than 61 Physician because Bard has 40% extra AP by nature. (Reverberation).
    -If an encounter requires more raid heals than what Bardphys is capable of, in an optimal DPS perspective, bring a DPS-raid-healer such as Chloromancer, Phystact, Phloromancer etc.. or even Warden.

Yes, you can solo heal Malannon NM TD with the new version Bardphys.
    Last edited by huangchingho; 08-03-2017 at 02:55 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2