+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 61 Tact Healing

Default 61 Tact Healing

Tactician 4.0

Spec - 61 Tact - 15 Phys - 0 Ranger

You could use the Juke and Run mastery if you know you can maintain it, but for me in pvp it was just too annoying to do so.

The level 65 mastery can be changed between Planar or the cost reduction mastery.

There is the option to take a point from Gene Ampification from Phys and put it into
    Detoxification for a ST cleanse.

Legendaries:
    Curative Engine (tact)
    Ablative Coil (tact)
    Curative Torrent (tact)
    Call: Razorbeast (ranger)
    Maintenance Therapy (phys)

Buffs:
    Curative Engine (can be purged in PvP so watch that)
    Preventive Medication (from phys)

Cooldown Buffs:
    Call: Razorbeast (20% increased healing+damage)
    Battle Remote (20% increased healing+damage)
    Ablative Coil (30% damage reduction for 6 seconds)
    Fortification Core (increases armor and resists of nearby players by 30%)

Healing Abilities:

Curative Core - AoE healing core that heals up to 10 nearby raid members. Has roughly 25m - You want to have this up 100% of the time.

Curative Blast - Curative Blast has smart target healing, meaning it will change from player to player depending on who has the lowest health, but as this is the only healing finisher you have, this is the one you will use all the time.

Curative Remote - Tooltip is currently bugged, it heals for a lot more (about 4k hps per target) Keep this up on the target.

Restorative Bolt - ST healing spell - procs aoe healing from your engine.

Curative Torrent - AoE healing - requires raid to stand in front of you (cone healing aoe)

Curative Beam - applies to the target you currently have targeted, has a very small range (around 2.5m), i'd suggest putting this on the tank. (You can attach it to enemies, it will work the same)

Other abilities you should have on your bars:

Torrent Primer - To be used at 5 combo points every 60 seconds. This buffs your torrents by 40%, pre-cast this before the fight starts.

(optional)

Necrotic Core
    Glacial Torrent
    Infernal Torrent
    Infernal Beam (again, very small range, 2.5m)

If you're going to use this in pvp (which it is great for) i'd suggest having these on bar so you can stop people capping.

Rotation (there isnt much to it)

Pre-cast Torrent Primer at 5 combo points - Pre-cast Curative Blast - Pre-cast Curative Core - Pre-cast Curative Beam (lots of pre-casts)

When the tank pulls - Curative Remote (dont pre-apply it will aggro the boss)

Curative Torrent x 2 - Curative Blast - Curative Torrent x 2 - Curative Blast - Restorative Bolt - Curative Blast

Switch out Curative Blast for Torrent Primer if you need to.

The reason we use Curative Blast is because evey time you use a torrent, you get a stacking debuff called Torrent Overload that causes your torrents to use more energy, using a finisher will remove this debuff. If you keep spamming torrents you *will* get drained.

Remember to keep up Curative Remote, Curative Blast, Curative Core and Curative Beam.

For ST, Restorative Bolt is ridiculously strong atm (and keep up hots).

Notes -
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Maltie; 12-31-2016 at 09:02 AM.
    Nixia@Greybriar

Sounds great, cant wait to try it out seeing your numbers on them pvp matches qq
    Thanks Malt!

Is it worthless to use tact for healing without phys? If not what off soul would you have then?
    Garash@Zaviel
    <Temple of Light>

(4/4 IRotP ~ 4/4 TD NM)
    (3/3 BoS)

Not worthless but I do recommend getting phys, maintenance therapy legendary in its current state is just too strong, if you don't have phys its not the end of the world, ofc you will do less healing than someone who has phys (both aoe and ST), its a 15% flat healing loss on everything, but tact healing is still insanely strong.

You could use something like this, it would give you the highest AP increase but you'd have a useless legendary point that won't be good on anything, you could put it in splinter shot and just use it to stop people capping in pvp or something, but it wouldnt do anything for your healing

Hope this helps!
    Nixia@Greybriar

i would recommend to use this in open world or IA for example.

Using this in dungeon may not be a good idea, could get you kicked since no rez. Unless its a guild run or something.
    Pupueffekt@Laethys TD 4/4 IROTP 4/4
    Orphanage - Laethys Rift美服华人工会 You can you up, No can no bb

Quote Originally Posted by MisakaMikoto View Post
    i would recommend to use this in open world or IA for example.

Using this in dungeon may not be a good idea, could get you kicked since no rez. Unless its a guild run or something.
    Just don't let anyone die and np (It still owns in pvp tho)
    Nixia@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Maltie View Post
    Just don't let anyone die and np (It still owns in pvp tho)
    The problem is,
    Someone died! PooP! then i kicked him afterwards.

A couple of things that I've noticed:

Curative Torrent is your firehose of heals. You really don't have to interrupt it in order to overwrite Curative Blast more frequently, so you can do CT x4 -> CB or even longer stretches of torrents followed by CB -> RB -> CB to recoup your energy. I've found your output increases by just going ****s out on CT and rotating in the other HoTs on a priority basis.

You can drop UT because its heal is indeed pretty weak (I do mostly), but you can also work it in. Not for the direct heal, but for the fact that it procs MT and 3% mit on 3 party members. If you do, you probably don't need more than the 1 point in Residual Care.

Lastly, you can also use 44 Tact/32 Phys with much the same rotation. Plus: Your raw heals increase noticeably and you pick up an AoE cleanse. Minus: The rotation becomes a little more awkward in places without Resto bolt.

Quote Originally Posted by MisakaMikoto View Post
    I just used it in a couple of dungeons and I'm not sure how you'd let someone die. It's stand-in-fire-and-your-health-bar-doesn't-move strong. So go ahead and heal a DPSer tanking a boss, or have everyone DPS Scarn instead of moving during the flight phase. I checked those off and my gear is only okay and sans an HPS synergy crystal.

Quote Originally Posted by bitnine View Post
    I just used it in a couple of dungeons and I'm not sure how you'd let someone die.
    I really don't know either, i wasn't the one healing at that time, i'm fine with all 3 dungeons using 61 phys.

Try 58 Tact - 18 Phys - 0 Ranger.
    Go for BioFeedback and the cleanse in phys, and Call: Razorbeast legendary in ranger.
    Ablative Coil is great, but not for smaller applications where the group isn't taking THAT
    heavy of damage. It's more useful to me to have a CD for the tank and having a 20% boost
    to healing 2/3rds of the time. You don't *need* the rez, but once raiding comes along you
    might, especially if Tact gets a healing nerf before then. It may or may not get the nerf
    hammer since we do sacrifice a rez for some pretty amazing heals. Makes it a bit more
    dicey.

But yeah, that's what i'm running right now, and I haven't had any problems healing the tank
    and party through all sorts of bad.
    Nikodemos@laethys - Lvl 65 Rogue Enthusiast

Whats the current max total HPS of Tact on 10ppl in raid? Is it at 1mil?
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sahtiar the Green Knight - Khalim'na
    ------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for posting this. I have always loved Tact the most in all the rogue souls
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raid member of GraySkull"

Quote Originally Posted by Sahtiaro View Post
    Whats the current max total HPS of Tact on 10ppl in raid? Is it at 1mil?
    There isnt enough damage in current 10man raids to even reach 1m hps, I managed to hit 1.4m hps on Grug in HK but that was because of the HP reductions that boss has

oHPS in 5man dungeons was around 400k but I didnt really need to try in SPE's because... there is almost no damage (and they werent stacked very well)

Thanks for posting this. I have always loved Tact the most in all the rogue souls
    Thats np! I had fun writing it!
    Nixia@Greybriar

Question

Hello you have a tactician skill with medicus, but I have no medicus. What can I take for that? Are there macros or do you play it without macros?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceserea View Post
    Hello you have a tactician skill with medicus, but I have no medicus. What can I take for that? Are there macros or do you play it without macros?
    https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#wu/TkGlkGGkkGA/z8E

I dont use macro's
    Nixia@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast