+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Sabotuer Guide 2.5 and Beyond

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post
    I can say with certainty that this change was prior to me taking over. I, sadly, have had very little time to focus on Sab.
    Please to make sab better. We love you long time.

Especially now that the new souls are out I hope we see some work on this front soon. Maybe with an eye towards how sab will look at 65.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post
    I can say with certainty that this change was prior to me taking over. I, sadly, have had very little time to focus on Sab.
    Accidental change possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Gery View Post
    This except with 0 MM so it uses ranged weapon dps instead of melee weapon.
    ^ post was well before last time I checked it which i am thinking was around the time t3 came out cause that is the only time recently i remember looking at and comparing sab specs.

Either way OP has 0 MM whenever the change was changes nothing and 0 sin for the 2nd poison would still be the better way to go.

I don't use 0 point assassin because it bugs out my macro. Sometimes bombs never fire off and traps prioritize themselves. This never happens when I use 0 point marksman for some reason. Oh and On the Double is the best.
    ~ | Fiskerton | Fiskermage | Fiskerheals | Fiskerbear | ~

I'm a homeless stray of a raider

Quote Originally Posted by Fiskerton View Post
    I don't use 0 point assassin because it bugs out my macro. Sometimes bombs never fire off and traps prioritize themselves. This never happens when I use 0 point marksman for some reason. Oh and On the Double is the best.
    I've been wondering why my Crit Sab build was doing this, I think you've solved the riddle for me.
    I kept asking my guildmates wtf was going on for consolation.. I had same macros, same everything except those other 22 points and everything goes wonky. Thought I was going crazy.
    Kukri @Deepwood
    <-VIRUS->

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    I wish there was a way to record combat logs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    Why can't sab have GTAE for its traps? This cast time is really lame, its 2014, make it so.

whoa is this why? i threw booby trap into my macro three days ago (had it separate for pvp but changed it for raiding) and i couldn't figure out why the hell it was jumping to the front of my macro even though it was ordered near the end.

gonna have to test this in a bit, thanks.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Ascendant

It's probably due to the fact that traps have no weapon requirement, but charges/bombs require a ranged weapon to use. I'd venture a guess that it might have to do with your positioning when you're trying to use the macro perhaps.
    White Fang

Adastra@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by spowers454 View Post
    Either way OP has 0 MM whenever the change was changes nothing and 0 sin for the 2nd poison would still be the better way to go.
    See,thats still a change.^^
    Quite@Typhiria
    -GreatWhiteNinja- he was right after all -
    61 Dominator Guide
    Nightmare rifts - An indepth guide to reach stage 300

Telaran

Dear Fiskerton:

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

That is all.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Fudily View Post
    You can if you want, though no finishers (Detonate) are used in Sab. Though I will admit one out of every 40 encounters or so I'll end up using a Detonate when the mob is close to death. So that'd probably be a good trade.
    If that's the case, then why 5/5 Blade finesse on the BD variant?

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly Mak View Post
    If that's the case, then why 5/5 Blade finesse on the BD variant?
    its a filler, theres no other option available to get higher and blade finesse is at least somewhat good :S
    Quite@Typhiria
    61 Dominator Guide

Telaran

Isn't Quick Reflexes better?
    Last edited by Deadly Mak; 08-06-2014 at 02:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly Mak View Post
    Isn't Quick Reflexes better?
    It would be if Sab's attacks were considered melee attacks. Which they aren't.
    Erct - <Undaunted> - Wolfsbane.
    4/4 RoF, 5/5 MS, 2/3 TF, HK 10/11, 4/4 iGP HM, your MoM 4/9.

Telaran

Well it still gives 5% dodge chance which can be helpful in a pvp enviroment like conquest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nynja View Post
    i would only play sab in conquest nowdays and there 54 sab /22 bd is the best spec because of blade tempo and its "new" pvp feature to boost dmg when other enemies are around you..
    I read about it but there's no specification on it's range. Bladedancer is a melee soul so there's a possibility for the range to be less than 10m which wont synergize well with saboteur.

Well, in a premade we rush over the enemy zerg so range isnt an issue.. and i think i read about a 20 m range for pvp specific passives but i am not sure
    Quite@Typhiria
    61 Dominator Guide

Soulwalker

What % of your DPS come from Lethal Poison using this spec ?

My Saboteur use Tactician instead of Assassin and I do way more DPS that way. Im only level 46 so not yet enough pts for Lethal Poison, so that may change my result later when I get it.

Necrotic Core does a lot of my DPS so you gain this and +10% on Zone Attack and 10% on Non-Physical attacks in exchange of losing : 9% All Damage, 23% Poison Damage and Lethal Poison Buff

Seem on Paper Tactician win more than Assassin and in game (before level 60) on dummies and dungeons its also true.

So Nynja im sure you have already done the test so what's the reason ? Lethal Poison boost that much your damage ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast