+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 41tact/35mm guide - Cuz peoples be askin for it

Quote Originally Posted by Mrdante View Post
    This guide need to be more specific, I've don't see a recommended gear chart for this build and that can be fatal for me and other followers who don't know what to gear up on besides the obvious dex increase.
    see sig. tac weights are taken from someone else's thread but nobody seems to dispute them, or nobody has done the work to dispute them. I agree do not gear for tac esp with a nerf on the horizon. but you will sometimes have two pieces of gear for the same slot, such as belt or ring, and can customize your loadequip role macros to equip what will work better for a particular spec.

I switched to that spec last night and I'm loving it! OMG it's so much fun and I can AOE more enemies. Haven't tried it yet in a dungeon or raid though.

Thanks a lot for your guide, McWaffles

Soulwalker

Im confused which of the buffs to use out of the 3 we get
    Virulent Poison, Electrified Munitions, Rending Munitions

It seems Rending Munitions would be a no brainer to have on but you reccomend
    Virulent Poison, and Electrified Munitions even though it doesn't proc on our torrents?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsillah View Post
    Im confused which of the buffs to use out of the 3 we get
    Virulent Poison, Electrified Munitions, Rending Munitions

It seems Rending Munitions would be a no brainer to have on but you reccomend
    Virulent Poison, and Electrified Munitions even though it doesn't proc on our torrents?
    It procs on necrotic ray and bolts and its more dmg than electrified..
    Quite@Typhiria
    -GreatWhiteNinja- he was right after all -
    61 Dominator Guide
    Nightmare rifts - An indepth guide to reach stage 300

Just to make sure, is this spec (the one on the first post on this thread from McWaffles) still working with the patch today?

3/31/13
    Quote Originally Posted by McWaffles View Post
    I am on deployment and will not be active for a minimum 3mo's to actually be able to re-write it up.
    This guide has been out of date since above post date, just have small bits of time again, but at 0cq power and none of the anything since dendrome released, and sub-par dps gear (off-spec, barely 4p raid, from before going casual early march), it would definitely be best if this thread was left to die and a new PvE tact guide was written.

Also, new weights should most definitely be calculated (summation of average raid buffed dps breakdowns per ability used, their ap mod, crit/cp, wep dps mods times the percentage of dps they contribute overall).
    Last edited by McWaffles; 08-14-2013 at 12:36 PM.
    "You're just realizing the fault of your species, human beings are the most untrustworthy, backstabbing creatures on this planet. Except for bears."

This particular build still "works", however it is not the optimal build for tact aoe anymore.
    Rebooting initiated... Loading Crayons 2.0

anyone working on a better tact build they care to share?

Thoughts on going 44 into tact for energy alteration?> Am going to test a few variants here in a bit.
    <Coriolis>
    Archemys

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10