+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Lyx 2.0 Rogue Guide!

Quote Originally Posted by Loratex View Post
    I don't use ANY macros for the martian spec... its 1-2 1-2 3 4, 5-6 That's it. Send me a tell ingame Lyx@laethys if you need anything else Good luck
    ^^this.. it's sooo easy once you really start doing it.. feels natural now this long after release.

When I get some time, i'll update this guide. Been swamped lately.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Loratex View Post
    I don't use ANY macros for the martian spec... its 1-2 1-2 3 4, 5-6 That's it. Send me a tell ingame Lyx@laethys if you need anything else Good luck
    Not sure what im doing wrong. But also trying to make macro's and failing.. Also are those 6 the only ones i use.. Not sure on it and returning to game after a 2 year break.. So im still a bit out of it with the game and was just wanting a bit more light on it.

im guessing the 1 is glacial and 2 is infernal. 3 is emp. 4 is torrent, and 5 is curative core and 6/7 being blast and remote?

are the glacial and infer the only real damage i do?

Soulwalker

Lyx!

Update please!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Goatlol View Post
    Not sure what im doing wrong. But also trying to make macro's and failing.. Also are those 6 the only ones i use.. Not sure on it and returning to game after a 2 year break.. So im still a bit out of it with the game and was just wanting a bit more light on it.

im guessing the 1 is glacial and 2 is infernal. 3 is emp. 4 is torrent, and 5 is curative core and 6/7 being blast and remote?

are the glacial and infer the only real damage i do?
    Yeah, pretty much. Use Infernal Beam off the pull if you think a mob is going to last long enough to make it worth your time. I use Curative Remote somewhat frequently but almost never use Blast.

Telaran

For the Martian build, how would you progress while leveling? Would you go full Tactician up until 38, with excess points in RS/MM? When would you fill out RS and MM? Is there a break point in the Tact tree where you could add more MM and RS points earlier? Basically I'm dusting off my old rogue who is lvl 39 and I was wondering how best to allocate points at this level.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRover57 View Post
    For the Martian build, how would you progress while leveling? Would you go full Tactician up until 38, with excess points in RS/MM? When would you fill out RS and MM? Is there a break point in the Tact tree where you could add more MM and RS points earlier? Basically I'm dusting off my old rogue who is lvl 39 and I was wondering how best to allocate points at this level.
    The Martian: (30 Marksman, 38 Tactician, 8 Riftstalker) Fill RS & Tact, Add points to Marksman as you level.

When I started this build I filled all 8 points in RS and the rest into Tact. You can only put so many points into Tact as you level so once that happened I put those points into MM.

Hope this helps you.

Soulwalker

Just came here to say I've been leveling / PVPing with the martian for about 25 levels now, and I absolutely love it. I'm pretty squishy when I get focus fired (obviously) but with the right support, I LOVE the chaos the tactician can bring, especially in places like the rift in Whitefall. Pic related.

Last edited by aminal; 08-31-2013 at 06:10 PM.

With all the changes since this build was first discussed, I wonder if it is still viable? I am running a rogue w/pet and w/o pet but cannot seem to get this to work properly so I decided to ask here.

Any and all info would be appreciated...please keep in mind, I am an older person so am not as fast on reflexes as I once was. Also, simple is much better for my old brain to keep up with...lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3