+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Hoko's 36nb/20sin/10mm guide for 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Daizzyra View Post
    Hello everybody,

I've been looking around but can't find my answer. Will be easy for you to answer

When applying the rotation : (Ebon fury Button + Ebon Fury Button + NB Finisher)
    Where does the "free" combo point come from after the finisher ? Dusk to Down ? The description is not very clear

Thank you !
    When you have Fiery Spike up on your target, and the lingering flame talent your finishers re-apply Fiery Spike, when they do so it actually gives you the combo point you would have gotten had to cast the ability on your own. Ideally you will only ever have to fill 5 CP's after your SoD.
    Last edited by Gyle; 12-02-2011 at 02:55 AM.
    Hastati (50 warrior), Tsar (50 cleric), Tsaritsa (50 Mage)
    Guides: 51 Bladedancer, Bloodstalker, Nightblade
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

Hello everybody,

I've been looking around but can't find my answer. Will be easy for you to answer

When applying the rotation : (Ebon fury Button + Ebon Fury Button + NB Finisher)
    Where does the "free" combo point come from after the finisher ? Dusk to Down ? The description is not very clear

Thank you !
    Fiery spike - with the build you get a free fiery spike after blazing strike.
    I rite a gooded guide for rouges.

NB-Sin Guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-sin-spec.html

Hello everybody,

Thank you !
    Lingering Flame causes your Blazing Strike to apply Fiery Spike. Contrary to what some people think, this does not just refresh the timer, it's a whole new Fiery Spike which gives a new first tick and grants an additional CP.

Soulwalker

Thank you all ! Very clear again

I will try to tweak this build like this :http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...V0h.0VRcxob.-0
    I will be better at AoE dps , that is for sure, but I'm wodering about ST dps.
    Last edited by Cutitarul; 03-01-2012 at 11:31 PM.
    Dromihete -Warrior - Gelidra

Quote Originally Posted by Cutitarul View Post
    I will try to tweak this build like this :http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...V0h.0VRcxob.-0
    I'm no expert on NB, but from my understanding of the spec you'll be missing out on a huge amount of ST dps. NB's ST DPS is very much finisher-focused, and Lingering Flames and Blackout contribute quite a lot to that. Lingering flames especially.

Yes, but I dont intend to use NB finishers - except for the occasional Flame thrust.
    For single target , I will use Deadly Strike and try to get the most from Deadly Grace, as I have lots of skills that yield 2 CP, so bassically, I will try to have Deadly Grace up almost all the time. Since Dusk Strike, Backstab, Puncture , Quick Strike and evenTwilight force hit pretty hard, Im hoping the bonus provided by Deadly Grace will be high enough to compensate for the lack of Blazing strike/Lingering Flame/Blackout.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutitarul View Post
    You wont even come remotely close to 49NB with that build ST, not even close. And the AoE trade off is not worth it. If you need AoE +ST run BD, or just use 49NB it does fine AoE DPS.
    Hastati (50 warrior), Tsar (50 cleric), Tsaritsa (50 Mage)
    Guides: 51 Bladedancer, Bloodstalker, Nightblade
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

It is true, it didnt come not even close in ST dps, and overall is not worth using this build.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21