+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I know you theorycrafters are bored enough so......

Rift Disciple

Default I know you theorycrafters are bored enough so......

Hey guys, so I have been theory crafting with old non working specs such as jumpalist and I have gotten some meh results. My dps in the current melee spec is like 1.3m self buffed no pot no stone no food no chon on a raid dummy that has debuffs. And with this spec I am currently getting around 750k dps.(edit. With stroke of brilliance it has now reached almost 1 mill.) I will post it so that you theory crafters could maybe come up with something to bring back jumpalist although my expectations are almost nonexistent. I know you theorycrafters are bored enough so......-jumpalist.jpg

I have attached an image to the spec and the spam macro is:

#show Primal Avatar: Drake
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast @self Spiritualism
    cast Primal Avatar: Drake
    cast molten wave
    cast Skill Shot
    cast flamewalker
    cast Rage spike
    cast stroke of brilliance
    cast Vorpal Salvo
    cast scald

Beacon: wait for 5 stacks

#show Summon: Flashpoint Beacon
    suppressmacrofailures
    target @self
    cast @gtae Summon: Flashpoint Beacon
    targetlasttarget

Buffs: Font of Sublimation and Infusion.

CAUTION: Do not use beacon of the drake or it will overwrite your flashpoint beacon.

Opener is precision bolt, pressurize, scald x2, drake, molten, then HOLD SPACEBAR and spam away. refresh pressurize at 0s as well as precision bolt and scald.

Skill shot casts often and molten is right below so that the debuff can be applied without having to worry much about it. Flamewalker gives you a nice damage boost. And you also have to use scald if it's not going off from the macro. I keep it on my bar as well as pressurize, precision bolt, drake and molten. Maybe even throw conflagrate in there idk, I didn't parse with conflagrate. I don't use scything strike, I just took the legendary scything to have it passively proc.
    Last edited by Kuick; 06-09-2019 at 02:31 PM. Reason: forgot to parse with stroke of brilliance in macro. DPS is now near 1 mill.

Xly
    Rift Chaser

I can't imagine anyone would want jumpalist back But nice work, I guess

Rift Disciple

You make a good point, it's completely RNG dependent and it's not 1 button. I'm just tired of playing fury blast and want something different to do damage with.

+ Reply to Thread