• 2 Post By Hokhmah
  • 1 Post By Hokhmah
  • 1 Post By Hokhmah
  • 1 Post By Shas

Thread: [4.5] AoE heal spec with crit debuff

Rift Chaser

Default [4.5] AoE heal spec with crit debuff

Hello everyone,
    New spec today , an AoE heal spec this time.

What's this spec ?

It’s a basic aoe healing spec , but it provide the 5% crit debuff on your target, to increase the group's dps if you don’t have another dervish or assassin in your group (don’t use dervish spec, it’s bad , honestly , really bad)

Why would you play this ?

If you are the aoe healer as primalist , you would like to use this where you need more dps and where nobody is using the crit debuff.

Where can you use it ?

Everywhere when you need aoe heal. Also it’s fully mobile , compare to the version which use Cultivate and Insight, and does the exact same amount of heal.

What's the soul tree?

https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#!0m2/!6kBlkGAg/!2

Legendaries are :
    - Fortune Protection
    - Inner Peace
    - Thread of Fate
    The other 2 legendaries aren’t really important , i have :
    - Vine Whip
    - Font of Savagery

Masteries are :
    61: Primordial Strength
    62 : Forest Matron
    63 : Ursine Tenacity
    64: (whatever)
    65 : Nature’s Blessing

How to play the spec :

Buffs :
    - Font of Savagery
    - Delayed Fate
    - Thread of Fate
    - Nature’s Blessing ( + the 3 buffs on 3 people)

Macros :

Spam Macro :
    #show Fortune Protection
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Fortune Protection
    cast Prescience
    cast Nurture
    use Reliquary of Rage
    cast Shatter Soul

Soul Shroud macro :
    #show Soul Shroud
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Empower Soul
    cast Soul Shroud

Predestination macro :
    #show Predestination
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Empower Soul
    cast Predestination

CD’s Macros :
    1 :
    #show Oversoul
    suppressmacrofailures
    target @self
    cast @gtae Oversoul
    targetlasttarget

2 :
    #show Inner Peace
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast @self Inner Peace

Priorities :
    1 - Keep Soul shroud up while empowered
    2 - Keep Predestination up on tank
    3 - Keep Squall debuff on the boss/target
    4 - Spam

If you refresh souls shroud and predestination at 2-3sec , Shatter soul will give you back your soul fragment everytime when you will don’t have any or 1 left.
    Please , don’t use, your CD’s when they are up. I see too many primalist using CD’s on cooldown , just because it do a stupid amount of overheal , you don’t need that to keep a group alive , use your CD’s when needed. As a tank, raid leader, member of the raid group, i don’t care if you have 500k overheal or 4 Millions , as long as we don’t die it’s OK.

I healed BoS with this spec it’s really good, you do a great raid healing and a great tank healing too, you can see the raid where i used it here (https://prancingturtle.com/Session/Detail/17388).

Thanks for reading, feel free to improve or change it to suit your playstyle.
    Last edited by Hokhmah; 10-05-2018 at 12:51 PM.

Rift Chaser

Little update for the spec :

It can heal pretty much everything alone , as you can see on the next video of our azranel kill , without any real tank.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/433629205

Also you can trade Delayed Fate for Violent fate if you feel confident in your healing. That's what i did in this fight , in order to get the more possible dps for the kill.
    [4.5] AoE heal spec with crit debuff-azra-healing.png

Soulwalker

Default Spam Makro

In the Spam Makro is an skill i dont know you call it Nurture ?? what 4 an skill do you mean ?

Isp
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Sevdot View Post
    In the Spam Makro is an skill i dont know you call it Nurture ?? what 4 an skill do you mean ?
    Naturalize and Nurture is the same ability. Naturalize works when you target an enemy and Nurture works for friendly targets.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Soulwalker

Right sorry ^^ and thx

Prophet of Telara

Default AoE Heal

Thank you for this spec I don't suppose you have a kalert set for this?
    If you plan to kick that tiger in the rear end. You better have a plan for the teeth on the other side!!

Rift Chaser

You can use those alert , i think they cover everything you need to keep up.

KA::ApaoYeNqdk2FrqzAUhv9Kf0FvEjUx5FOsBvZljLb3W0Gin m5h1mwxMgr78TfajrlLN7rCAfX
    45uR5z0mKvoeuhsXGO/MMAouteGn1EdzSa/cIPmRUyG1F8VUoWSaZkowQHMcoRkSgSarCE4m12Xu
    Ra6//7P7e7YyHQ2lq2/W7Grp+cFAirJdN0wuMEBaUIcHpGCTUEKviflusxzc8FYvQBHBO T1807EO
    Eet+8Drptf6A+C2SEeBoiUGdSRURdR/ukXWW6R3AlnNyXdl++ma4pq4meYyQoTwQjY+Bl8lt8O7S
    LzZOzQzPz8Ak/+x3IicojGmNexHHG5A8OdGVa449nEw5Cxx3UPm5OLccRFSwlN1 GjQP0QKtZmbMc
    3jR/pZyKZpAmNk4jlOZIsz9LfoI+npfbGdvjU8RE6RTezK+v80MHiw Vl/qjtvPJnWbcUFlWQrhlK
    V5ZhmBY0oD+Wu8rBv9QHK/gX0Mzh8ngDmgqbpFxdr0M3xshX13Rga6L3p9H82LoxiLpRI5pw nq3A
    ZEAmHIbl6HI3pa3uobDW02gP5uMHJeJzwTSMJ+/4D+3tcJg

Rift Chaser

Little update to show everyone who use this build a little trick you can do during the World Bosses fights if you can keep your own group alive as well as helping another raid group with your healing.

Video for showcase :

https://youtu.be/EY0RfwX_rDY

Explanation of what's going on :

Prescience and Fortune Protection both have the tooltip saying "spread/jump to a nearby wounded party or raid member"
    Since i'm casting it on a tank that isn't in my raid group, both spell will now jump inside this tank raid group allowing me to heal the 20 people there with those 2 spells, while keeping Soul Shroud and my CDs for my own group. Soul Shroud is more than enough to keep 20 people alive during this kind of boss fight.
    Also Legendary Essence strike(2nd tree option which isn't in the guide, a little harder to use) will heal anyone who hit the boss, coming from my raid group or not.

Soulwalker

Default cleanse

do you use any cleanses in your rotation?

u are also refreshing soul shroud very often, do u macro it in the spam macro?
    Last edited by Sailren; 06-02-2020 at 12:12 AM.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Sailren View Post
    do you use any cleanses in your rotation?

u are also refreshing soul shroud very often, do u macro it in the spam macro?
    I use cleanse only if i need to, like all healer should do, else i don't actively use it when it's not needed.

As for soul shroud, i was in the 2nd spec i linked under the video, and it don't have access to Nurture from Preserver tree to keep me high into Cunning. Since intead I have Essence strike from Titan that push me to Fury, and i want to stay at max cunning for the eternal bonus, i refresh it more often than usual to stay near 100 cunning. I don't have it in my spam macro, i use the empower soul shroud macro for this.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Hokhmah View Post
    I use cleanse only if i need to, like all healer should do, else i don't actively use it when it's not needed.

As for soul shroud, i was in the 2nd spec i linked under the video, and it don't have access to Nurture from Preserver tree to keep me high into Cunning. Since intead I have Essence strike from Titan that push me to Fury, and i want to stay at max cunning for the eternal bonus, i refresh it more often than usual to stay near 100 cunning. I don't have it in my spam macro, i use the empower soul shroud macro for this.
    so does soul shroud stay empowered if you cast it a couple times with empower macro for cunning building? or does the non-empowered cast overwrite empowered? wouldn't this burn through soul fragments faster too?
    I'm a casual new player just learning, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Void View Post
    so does soul shroud stay empowered if you cast it a couple times with empower macro for cunning building? or does the non-empowered cast overwrite empowered? wouldn't this burn through soul fragments faster too?
    I'm a casual new player just learning, thanks
    Hey hokh is inactive and not sure how quick he will respond;

Souls Shroud will overwrite yes. A better way to get into cunning is to

#show Predestination
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast @mouseoverui Predestination

..on your team. You can never have enough of those.
    Whenever you come across someone explaining how ''stand tall!' works, Predestination does kind of the same.
    Farseer does not have the typical 'spamable 10 man heal' and best uses the time between signature heals for Pred. (and essence strike etcpp)

And yes, you best use Soul Shroud at 100 cunning with Soul Fragment every 12-20 seconds and not overwrite it with a lesser quality.

-> Empower has some 5 seconds of cooldown after use. You can not empower back to back- so pick your priority hots (and don't have empower on cooldown while Soulshroud runs out ;)

In that case Empower+Refresh > 100 cunning.
    Last edited by Shas; 01-27-2021 at 03:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread