+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Melee PL/Vulc

Thank you OP and JSJOE. I have only really played the 2 button dervish, but that 5 button spec looks reasonable. i am going to practice it :P

Prob take me 1 week to learn instead of 2 hours for all you pros! Good spec !
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post

-> What about popping Ancestral Force on a Scything procc?
    2 point about what i would say no about ancestral force here :

Because first point is , it's not the goal of the spec to deal aoe damage, if you want cleave , another spec is way better for this purpose.

Second point is by channeling 3 sec of Ancestral force , you loose way to much dps cause Molten wave don't stay 100% of the time on the target , you also loose lot's of unboosted Fury blast , cause of molten wave isn't on the target anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    -> When neglecting Bear's Fury. Why going 28 Primal lord and Paired Strikes (not even using Bloodletting) isntead of guilde of the Beast,
    if you want to ignore Bear's fury , then this spec is better , and there is the cleaving part with ancestral force if you want along side the beacon of the drake.
    Last edited by Hokhmah; 02-18-2019 at 08:28 AM.

Hmm i mean Bear isn't bad at all but requires so many little changes to max it out. One into scorpion and piercing claw gives you Bears fury with 4%+ total dmg off gcd while the beacon

https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#.../!1q/Rn1g|__Tw

Is a situational gimmic more like bofors +pv

How much total dmg does the beacon do pure st? :V

Rift Chaser

For pure ST the beacon do around 70 to 80k ST dps.

Also , in the tree you linked , you missed the 2 point on PL , to get Circle of life , which give 100% damage boost to Bear's fury after not using panther ou serpent at 100fury/cunning , which never occur.

Between the cleave spec , and the luisa's one , their is only 50k dps difference for me (1.600m against 1.550m on dummy) in favor of luisa's spec. I feel like the cleaving spec is better for BoS 2nd boss and 3rd boss , since you need cleave. But on 1st boss , where you want max ST damage , it's better to use luisa's spec.

It all comes to gether and makes sence once you get into it. gj on it!

One last thing: Does Paired Strikes (17-18pt PL) even do enything when not using Bloodletting? I mean the guide's magelo misses 2% ap from Piercing Claw to go into it. Can't seem to find any hidden mechanic granting it's bonus passive?

Hierosolyma | Shas | Shaslol | Syenn | Azuren | Jeru | Katane

Soulwalker

Thumbs up Great Primal Build/Spec

I have always liked this spec, its fun! Nice work Iuisa!

Since Sharknado is this TM pvp thing, i pledge to finaly give *melee primalist* a name.

Hierosolyma | Shas | Shaslol | Syenn | Azuren | Jeru | Katane

Soulwalker

Beverly Hills vibes on that cast!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2