+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The pseudo support

Shadowlander

Default The pseudo support

Hello everyone,
    I'm here today with another spec i worked on a while ago.

What's this spec ?

So , the spec is a sort of support, that still deal a very decent amount of dps. It require to be melee , but can still be played when you are at range , however it won't be that powerfull. Don't use this spec over an archon , it's not a support. The spec is made to be used as long as an archon , it have a really nice dps and provide to the raid a nice dps buff.

Why would you play this ?

This spec can bring to your raid some damage buff that archon can't bring , like Wild Storms and Primal Savagery.

Where can you use it ?

Pretty much on every boss where you can be melee and for a better raid buffing , it's better to use it when everyone is packed. (like first BoS boss for exemple)

What's the soul tree?

https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#...48ky/Rm1g|_vTg

Legendaries are :
    - Font of Bloodlust
    - Scything Strike
    - Primal Savagery
    - Molten Wave
    - Fury Blast

How to play the spec :

Buffs :
    - Font of Bloodlust
    - Primal Savagery
    - Font of Wit

Macros :

Fury macro
    #show Living Armor
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Stroke of Brilliance
    cast Vorpal Salvo
    cast Living Armor
    cast Scything Strike

Cunning macro
    #show Tailwind
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Tailwind
    cast Aerial Boon
    cast Bind Life/Air Lash

SS macro
    #show Scything Strike
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Scything Strike

Fury Blast macro

#show Fury Blast
    suppressmacrofailures
    use Reliquary of Rage
    cast Fury Blast

Opener :

Start at 100 fury,
    Precast Forced Apathy
    SS -> FuryBlast macro -> Fury macro 1 time -> Molten Wave -> Cunning macro -> Thresher's Maw -> Fury macro 1 time -> Savage Blow -> Fury macro 1 time -> SS -> FuryBlast macro -> Fury macro 1 time -> Molten Wave -> Cunning macro -> Thresher's Maw

Rotation :

Fury macro 1 time -> Savage Blow -> Fury macro 1 time -> SS -> Fury Blast -> Fury macro 1 time (40 fury) -> Molten Wave -> Cunning macro till 100 cunning -> Thresher's Maw
    Repeat this block 5 times , then refresh Air Lash after a Molten Wave to go back in harmony.
    Start again

Priorities :
    1 - Keep Molten Wave at 3 stacks
    2 - Keep Harmony of life buff
    3 - Use Fury Blast at 100 fury with procced or legendary SS
    4 - Refresh Savage Blow at 2sec , keep it at 2 stack
    5 - Refresh Air Lash

Parse :

Parse is made on a lvl 72 dummy with eternal buff , and the specs buffs , nothing else.
    The pseudo support-support-spec-12.07.2018.jpgThe pseudo support-stat-12.07.2018.png

Thanks for reading , sorry if there are some mistake , english isn't my first language
    Hope you'll like the spec , fell free to improve it , adjust it for yourself , and give feedback !
    Have a nice day guys !

Change a bit the tree and the rotation , thank to Primaschreiber who help me for this

Edit (22/06/2018):
    Change a bit the rotation we don't use forced apathy anymore , archon do it better. We also don't use Hurricane Breach anymore too , so we don't overwrite archon debuff.
    Also change the mastery 64 from Elemental affinity to Heavy handed, it give me an overall boost of 80k dps.
    To sum up : more dps and more archon friendly change.

Edit (28/06/2018):
    I change the skill tree : In mystic i moved 1 point from Tainted Wind to 3/3 in Lifegiving Gusts , so we don't refresh Bind life/Air lash too often , and use the saved gcd for our most powefull abilities.
    In Primal lord spec , i moved 1 point from Sea and Skies to Burning Bloodlust, so we gain 20% more damage to our Thresher's Maw.
    I also took off Serpent Tooth out of the SS macro , since sometimes it was using the SS buff for it , and not for FB.
    Also change the parse since i now can break the 1.3 million dps with this spec, and add a picture of my stats too.

Edit (12/07/2017):
    Eternal stacking buff change hit primalist a bit. I've change the Lvl 65 mastery from Spiritualism to Savage Blow. Spiritualism was getting eternal buff , but not anymore , so it's a dps gain to use Savage blow now. Because of this i also change a bit the rotation to fit Savage Blow in it. We also don't use Vorpal salvo or Living Armor thanks to Savage blow getting in the rotation , so we don't need to use BindLife anymore. BindLife and Air lash also don't benefit from eternal buff anymore. In total , we loose 50k dps after rotation change and everything , it's not that big , and it still do a decent amount of dps for a "support" spec.
    Last edited by Hokhmah; 07-12-2018 at 07:00 AM.

Default more point for mystic FP

Soul Tree

Melee:
    https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#...b8E8/Rmxg|_vPw

Range:
    https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#...8Jx0/Rmxg|_vPw

-Legendary-
    Spoiler!

-Buffs-
    Spoiler!

-Macros-
    Spoiler!

-Rotation-
    Spoiler!

-Parse-
    Spoiler!

-Kalert-
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by jsjoe; 06-04-2018 at 07:16 AM.
    <Unicef>
    Hyung@Deepwood, Zonna@Deepwood, Zopop@Deepwood
    Zentoo@deepwood, Zotto@deepwood

Shadowlander

I should check again , but i think mystic's burst count as a lava field and not a PF.
    Your spec is better for a mystic support , but this one isn't meant to be a support , it should be use along side an archon , to provide more damage boost for the raid , while keeping a very nice dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokhmah View Post
    I should check again , but i think mystic's burst count as a lava field and not a PF.
    Your spec is better for a mystic support , but this one isn't meant to be a support , it should be use along side an archon , to provide more damage boost for the raid , while keeping a very nice dps.
    you're right this build using for no chon,bm in raid.
    <Unicef>
    Hyung@Deepwood, Zonna@Deepwood, Zopop@Deepwood
    Zentoo@deepwood, Zotto@deepwood

Shadowlander

Bump after editing , so every primalist can see the change.
    To sum up , more dps and more archon friendly now after change.
    Last edited by Hokhmah; 06-22-2018 at 04:48 AM.

Shadowlander

Another day , another bump.

I change a little bit the skill tree, one macro and the rotation to have a dps improvement.

I hope everyone who play the spec like it , fell free to give feedback and tell here if you find something to improve it even further.

Shadowlander

Updated guide after eternal stacking change.
    Ratation change a bit , change the mastery 65.

+ Reply to Thread